Tarja la telefon cu un fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tarja la telefon cu un fan

Post by Unia on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:04 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKM2vpOLtJ0

Traducere de Eressa:
Guy: Here I have many friends who are your admirers, but I'm the number one. And I am the admin of--

Tarja: Hello (it seems she can't hear well).

Guy: Ah? Hello? (then she says something I can't understand).

Guy: I am the administrator of a webpage for you here at portomon (not sure of the name) .

Tarja: Oh good, good good, thanks.

Guy: Si.

Tarja: That's good to know (her grammar composition is weird here lol, but understandable).

Guy: Yes, because, due to the winter storm official fan club I created one [page] here in Portomon (other voices in the background. I asume other people are with the guy).

Tarja: Ah okay.

Guy: But---

Tarja: Good.

Guy: I have a doubt.

Tarja: Yes?

Guy: How can I get the EP, the last EP you released, The Seer, because I have My Winter Storm that a cousin brought me from Finland.

Tarja: I think it is a limited edition, but.. I mean, it's only... officially, in England, I don't know... ah, it's going to be in my webshop in the future, and it can be ordered in my webshop (She sounds hesitant, It sounds as if Marcelo is next to her and she's asking him for help with the language) If[?] you can understand this terrible Spanish I speak (laughs)

Guy: No, Don't worry, it must be like the English I speak.

Tarja: Ok! (laughs)

Guy: So--

Tarja: But you'll be able to get it in the future.

Guy: Look, I'm gonna tell you something. Do you know how I met you? I met you through my cousin, for the first record you had with Nigthwish and since then I can't stop listening to you so I listen to you always. I even have the original EOAE but I couldn't get it here in Chile so my [female] cousin got it for me in Finland.

Tarja; Oh wow, that's amazing! (I think, it's hard to understand her here, then she says something I can't understand for my dear life).

Guy: My cousin, she's the one who gets me the cds, she got me My Winter Storm in December, 2007.

Tarja: Ok

Guy: She also got me "The best of Nigthwish" but it was only because-- [hesitates] now I don't listen to Nigthwish anymore, I only listen to Tarja, because--

Tarja: Ok (more like, "I see").

Guy: I also have the warm up. It took me a whole day to download because I had problems downloading it.

Tarja: Ok, yes yes yes, yes.

Guy: I even--

Tarja: Wow.

GUy: I have a little 7 years old brother and he knows the Nightwish and Tarja songs.

Tarja: Ok, he's 7 years old?

Guy: Yes.

Tarja: Wow.

Guy: Yes, he even is listening this... he is even happier than I am I think, because he told me "You tell me when Tarja calls you", because he also loves you a lot.

Tarja: Did you go to my concert in Santiago de Chile?

Guy: Yes I did. I had to ask for permission 3 months before and save money so my mom would allow me to go, or I wouldn't have been able to go. I went with two other friends. I took many pictures and videos to have many memories, but I wish you could come again.

Tarja: Did you like it?

Guy: Yes, a lot!

Tarja: Did you like it?

Guy: Yes, specially because I never imagined you would wear the same clothes you wore in your videos, that really impressed me because not all the artists do that, and, for example, at first, mom didn't want to let me go, but I went any way and I loved it so much and it was an unforgettable experience. I even gave up the Within Temptation concert so I could go to yours instead. So I hope you'll come again because I won't miss it either.

Tarja: Okay, I hope so! [laughs] I'd like it a lot (I think, hard to understand) I am working... I am... I have a tour in March, next time. I'll start in the USA, and then go to South America. I still don't have the dates for Chile, and neither for South America but I'll be waiting [incomprehensible babbles LoL] I'd like it a lot to go back to Chile.

Guy: Yes because, at least here in Chile, we love you so much and you have so many fans. Because, It would be (I can't understand what he says, apparently he speaks about a big venue). So you see you have to come back because we are all waiting, even since we knew that Tarja returns to America.

Tarja: [Laughs] well, Thanks!

Guy: Even because Argentina and Chile are united so we all are waiting.

Tarja: Yes, thank you! Well, thanks. I wish you a happy new year and hopefully we will see you soon.

Guy: Thank you very much! Kiitos.

Tarja: Thank you very much! Thank you for everything. Thank you for everything.

Guy: This phone call is very special for me so I'll never forget it.

Tarja: Okay, thank you. Thank you my love, bye. ( I think, something like that, the phonecalls ends here).

Important: In Spanish we can call "my love" to many persons, friends, family, children, it's an endearing term that doesn't have the strong connotation in has in English, it's like saying "sweetie".

Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarja la telefon cu un fan

Post by roxana_enache on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Ah, norocos tipul... Vreau si eu sa vorbesc cu Tarja la telefon! I love you

roxana_enache
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-07

http://mademoisellesauvage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diana17rock on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:54 pm

roxana_enache wrote:Ah, norocos tipul... Vreau si eu sa vorbesc cu Tarja la telefon! I love you

m..cine nu vrea?? I love you bounce Kippis

diana17rock
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by roxana_enache on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:49 am

Dar practic prietena lui a vb cu tarja sau cum? Very Happy

roxana_enache
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 543