The Fashion House

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fashion House

Post by Unia on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Da, da, stiu. Mr. Green Exact asta e problema, ca daca eu o purtam si mie mi se parea ca arata bine, dar toti ziceau ca arata urat, atunci era neimportant. Dar daca porti ceva si te simti ciudat, nu conteaza daca toti zic ca de fapt arata bine, daca tu crezi ca nu ti se potriveste deloc. Cel putin asa e pentru mine. Razz

Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeCris on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Eu incep sa fiu mai "pisi" xD Numai din cauza posturilor de aici!!!

SnakeCris
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-06-10

http://www.facebook.com/SnakeCris

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:23 pm

^ :rofl: Nu strica sa fii si mai pisi ocazional. lmao

Red Riding Hood London Premiere

Valentino Fall 2011 Hong Kong Show

Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel

Elie Tahari Emmy Bag Launch

ELLE US May 2011

Gwen Stefani graces the cover of Elle US May 2011 issue, which focuses on women in music.

Dusan Reljin shot the beautiful singer and designer wearing Givenchy and Michael Kors.

Gwen shares that she takes much pride in her appearance, but she would never place herself in the same category as Lady Gaga or Katy Perry, as she thinks they are much sexier than her.

I totally disagree. Gwen is waaaay hotter than those two put together.

The Women in Music issue also features multiple female singers stars including Jennifer Hudson, Adele, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce and Willow Smith.

Read more at Elle.com. The May issue hits newsstands April 12.

Here are some extracts from Gwen’s interview:

On writing hits: “I do! Why wouldn’t you want that many people listening to the songs that you wrote? There’s no way to go back after you have had it. So the intentions of even the solo records were always about trying to write those guilty-pleasure albums that just get in your head and you can’t get out. I’m not cool, I’m not into the B-sides. Prince, who is one of my idols, gave me some advice when I worked with him: “Have you ever just tried writing a hit? Like, don’t just try writing a song, try and write a hit song.” I remember him saying that and me thinking, Yeah, you’re right. Why would you write anything else?”

On her marriage to Gavin Rossdale: “The first time we ever kissed was right around Valentine’s Day—we were in New Orleans on tour. So, yeah, I always think about that because it’s unbelievable that we’ve been able to stay together. I feel so proud of us—it’s one of my biggest achievements.”

On performing while pregnant: “It was horrible. Certain songs would make me want to puke. You feel pretty gross when you are first pregnant. You don’t feel cute, you feel disgusting. You’re getting fat. It was hard. I mean, I’m very vain. That would be my middle name. Of course I am, you know what I mean? I love the visual.”

On whether Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry have taken a page out of her playbook when it comes to style: “Really? I don’t see myself in those girls. I usually put pants on. I see these girls as more going for the sex-symbol thing. I was more, in the band, like a tomboy. Of course, I think every girl is sexy, so there’s going to be a little of that. But I see a lot of younger artists going more toward the sexy thing.”

On pop music: “When we were growing up, some of the hits were legendary ones that you hear your whole life. But certain songs, I don’t know if you’ll ever hear them again. Because that’s what that music is, like a guilty pleasure, it’s right at the moment. It’s like fashion—it’s now, then it’s gone.”

Vogue Italia April 2011

Jessica Alba sports a bobbed wig and channels her inner dominatrix in vampy editorial for Vogue Italia April 2011.

I love that she’s stepped so very far out of her comfort for this shoot which was captured by Michelangelo Di Battista.

With intense eyebrows, a lace butterfly mask and black lipstick the actress poses with vintage cars wearing sexy pieces from Lanvin, Chanel, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier and Dolce & Gabbana plus a colourful Prada fur stole was added to the mix.

On going naked for a role: “I am basically conservative, and this is due to the education I received from my parents. I know how this market works and I am prepared to play along. But to go naked does not interest me at all”.

On her body: “After the pregnancy, I felt liberated. I learnt how to accept my body and I give less importance to my appearance.”

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://myspace.com/miss_swan_

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Vogue US May 2011

Reese Witherspoon graces her second cover in so many weeks.

Last week it was People fior her wedding issue, this week she smolders on the cover of American Vogue’s May 2011 issue.

For the cover Peter Lindbergh captures the beautiful actress sporting marcel waves wearing a Roland Mouret Fritz silk and crepe camisole from the Spring 2011 collection.

The rest of her editorial, which she shares with an elephant, sees her wearing Christian Dior, Sophie Theallet, Narciso Rodriguez and Dolce & Gabbana.

In the magazine Reese talks about her new hubby and her “Water for Elephants” co-star Robert Pattinson shares his admiration for the actress.

On married life with Jim Toth: “He’s wonderful. He’s just a really great guy, and I feel really lucky. It’s so cute: Over the holidays I was at a department store in L.A. with my friends, and these three women from Oklahoma came up to me, and they said – Reese, We are so happy for yeeew. We liiike this guy for yeeew.’ And I said, ‘You do?!’ ‘Yes, ma’am. We think he is a niiice man. We think he is going to treat you well and be good to yeeew.’ I was like, ‘Really?’ So sweet! And I told them my mother likes him very much, too.”

On her current place in life: “I mean . . . it sort of indicates that at other times I was not in a good place. Which is true. I have had my share of heartbreak. But I think your friends really know when you are at your happiest. Even though I am nervous and excited and all those things people feel when they are about to get married, I think I am mostly very calm right now. Usually, I’m a little bit of a squirrel. I have a squirrelly energy.”

Reese’s co-star Robert Pattinson on the actress: “In terms of public perception, she’s thought of as America’s Sweetheart. And she kind of is in a lot of ways. But I think that she’s a lot bawdier than that, a lot more raucous. It did actually shock me to see that. She’s tough. You wouldn’t want to get into an argument with her at all. You can always tell that she will be incredibly nice to anyone who’s not an idiot, but it’s always very clear that there’s a line you really shouldn’t cross.”

Topshop High Summer Campaign

W Magazine May 2011

January Jones looks awesome on the cover of W Magazine’s May 2011 issue.

I love that she’s opted for a more edgy shoot which was captured by Craig McDean and styled by Lori Goldstein.

In the editorial of all black looks, the ‘Mad Men’ actress wears Celine, Michael Kors, Giorgio Armani, Versace and Calvin Klein.

She talks about ‘Betty Draper’, her role as ‘Emma Frost’ in ‘X-Men: First Class’ (out in June) and getting starstruck around football players.

Here are some extracts from her interview.

The magazine comes out April 19, but you can read more over at wmag.com.

On the thought of getting marriage proposals at Comic-Con: “That’s perfect! Comic-Con is mostly male, and I don’t really have that audience. And, I’m really like a guy in a lot of ways. My screen saver is a picture of me with [NFL stars] Eli and Peyton Manning taken at the Kentucky Derby. The most starstruck I get is around football players.”

On moving to NYC as a model: “I was excited to be independent, but I was also naïve – I wanted to be rich and famous. I lived in an apartment near the Empire State Building. There were a billion girls in New York City who wanted to be models. After a while, I was immune to rejection, which helped when I went out to LA to become an actress.”

On her upcoming role as Emma Frost in X-Men: “As Emma Frost, I’m telepathic, and I can turn into a diamond, which means I’m very, very cold. I always wear white: lots of iridescent stretch leather, lots of sparkle, and ass-kicking white boots.”

On taking the role of Betty Draper: “There was no Betty in the pilot when I auditioned. I read for Peggy two times – it was between me and Elisabeth Moss who eventually got the part. At the end of the scene, there was a casual mention that Don was married. [Creator Matthew Weiner] went home that night and wrote two scenes that featured Betty. I auditioned a couple of days later, and he made me a verbal promise that the character would grow. I took the part on faith.”

On people dress as Betty Draper for Halloween: “Because of the clothes, I understand. It’s strange, but when the season ends I miss wearing all Betty’s underpinnings. I love long-line bras and girdles. There’s a sexiness about girdles—on Mad Men I wear them four months out of the year, and I see my body changing. When you wear a girdle, you can’t bend in the usual way. Your thighs are cinched together, which makes your stride shorter. You automatically get a wiggle in your walk. It’s sexy.

Keira Knightley for Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Campaign by Mario Testino

Natalia Vodianova by Bruce Weber for Vogue US May 2011

Update: Prada’s Spring Collection Lands 48 Covers (Way More Than We Originally Counted): http://fashionista.com/2011/04/pradas-spring-collection-lands-15-covers-so-far/

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:05 pm

The Best Clutches of Fall 2011: http://www.purseblog.com/clutches/the-best-clutches-of-fall-2011.html

Givenchy "Bahia" Clutch: Back to Black

Flatforms Are Here

YSL ChYc "Cabas" Tote: La ChYc C'est Chic

Givenchy and Converse Make Shoes Together

Banana Republic's Signature Dress Collection Hits Stores: http://www.fabsugar.com/Banana-Republic-Debuts-Affordable-Summer-Dress-Collection-Weddings-Special-Occasions-15718042

Trend Alert: Bold Tribal Accessories

5 Days, 5 Looks, 1 Girl: Kelly Connor

Trend of the Week: Statement Necklaces

Style Spotlight

Sidewalk Style

Coachella Music Festival - Day 1

Trend of the Week: Spring Whites

Coachella Music Festival - Day 2

Mulberry Coachella BBQ & Pool VIP Party

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Rio LA Premiere

22nd Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Witton County Park Royal Visit

The Conspirator Washington DC Premiere

32nd Annual College Television Awards

ELLE Women in Music Event

Scream 4 LA Premiere

The Conspirator NY Premiere

Conde Nast Traveler Annual Hot List Party

Couple of the Year 2011

Doctor Who Season 6 NY Premiere

Good Housekeeping's Shine On Event

Aphrodite Tour Wrap Party

Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 Hong Kong Presentation

New Yorkers for Children Spring Dinner Dance: A Fool's Fete

Good Morning America

Burberry Beijing Flagship Store Opening

Gatorade G Series Fit Launch Event

16th Annual LA Antiques Show 2011

Eva's Kitchen Book Promotional Tour

My Father's Daughter Celebration & Book Signing

2011 Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Hot Pink Party

Water for Elephants NY Premiere

Silver Rose Awards Gala

2011 Hong Kong Film Awards

Thor World Premiere

Victoria Beckham's 37th Birthday Party

Romy Awards

Fast and Furious 5 Rio de Janeiro Premiere

Coachella Music Festival - Day 3

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Shoes She Should Have Worn: Jennifer Hudson

Sidewalk Style

2011 Hong Kong Film Awards

Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil LA Premiere

Georgina Chapman & Keren Craig Host an Intimate Evening for Marchesa by Lennox

Arthur London Premiere

2012 Range Rover Evoque Launch

Dsquared2 Beijing Store Opening

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Sidewalk Style

Coach Benefit for The Children's Defense Fund

An Evening with Cougar Town

Jaguar Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the E-Type

Tribeca Film Festival

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 pm

2011 Tribeca Film Festival

My Father's Daughter Book Signing & The Ellen DeGeneres Show

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:03 am

Christian Louboutin Fall 2011 Collection: http://shoerazzi.com/christian-louboutin-fall-2011-collection/

Céline Luggage Mini at FortyFiveTen!

Anatomy of a Bag: Rebecca Minkoff's Five Zip Rocker Clutch

J CREW F/W 11

AW11 press day highlights part 6: McQ by Alexander McQueen - http://www.disneyrollergirl.net/aw-press-day-highlights-part-6-mcq/

How To Wear A Romper To Perfection

By Gina Marinelli, Connie Wang
We've heard every excuse in the book: "I'm too short," "I feel like a kid," "But how will I pee?" Quit complaining, because no matter what you call the onesie, jumper, or romper, it can look kind of amazing on most any body type. We love clothing that shortens our early-morning closet shuffle, and this one-step item incorporates the convenience of a dress with the practicality of a pair of shorts. We've selected a few stand-out rompers that are fitting for daytime escapades, special evenings, even the office. But before you step into one, scan our styling tips, which are sure to help you avoid any one-piece blunders.

A Little Cinch Goes A Long Way—Clothing that's cut to fit your entire body can lose definition at the waist. Add a belt, or select a romper that includes a cinched waistline to enhance your natural curves.

Keep It PG (Or At Least PG-13)—Be sure to select a romper that covers your derrière (we recommend jumping around in the fitting-room to make sure!). The weather may be warm, but that's not really an excuse for a full moon.

Prints, Prints, Prints—There's no shortage of bold prints, and we encourage you to try them all! But, be selective. If you're very petite, a large, loud, floor-length print may swallow you up. So, opt for a print and silhouette that's a little more understated.

Work Those Gams—A romper, whether shorts, cropped, or full-leg, can make your gams look like they go on for miles. Play them up and avoid sandals with thick ankle straps that can segment your shape in an unflattering way.

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 am

1st Beijing International Film Festival

54th San Francisco International Film Awards

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:48 am

Louis Vuitton Celebrates Glamour Magazine's May Cover Girls

6th Annual Tribeca Film Festival Artist Dinner Hosted by Chanel

Sheika Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned's Spanish State Visit

Glamour US May 2011

Emma is wearing a D&G Spring 2011 dress on the cover of Glamour US, plus a red Tory Burch cardigan and Erdem shorts in her editorial.

Here are some extracts from her interview with Glamour.

On what she looks for in a guy: “Honestly, I cannot put a finger on it. One guy could do something that I would find deplorable, and [with] another guy I’d find it charming. . . It depends on the person. The one thing that needs to be there is that indefinable spark of sorts. But I’m 22 years old. . . I have no idea what I’m talking about. [Laughs.]”

On Hollywood’s pressure to stay skinny: “You’re a human being, you live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake.”

You can read the whole interview at Glamour.com.

Freida wore Peter Som top and shorts on her colourful Glamour May 2011 cover. She talked to the magazine about filming Julian Schnabel’s Middle East drama “Miral”, her boyfriend Dev Patel and much more.

On balancing work and love: “When a doctor is performing an operation, his mind cannot be somewhere else. And it’s the same with actors. You have to commit yourself mind, body and soul to a project in order to do justice to it. And temptations are rife in this industry, which is why I think it’s important to know yourself before you try to deal with a relationship.”

On maintaining her privacy in India: “Here you have to do Bollywood films to be recognized, so I’m lucky. In the morning, I jog around the park with my sister in our building’s complex. She keeps making fun of me because I wear big sunglasses: ‘Oh, it’s the celebrity Freida Pinto with her big sunglasses on.’ And I say, ‘I’m doing it to protect my eyes from the sun!’”

You can read her whole interview at Glamour.com.

On Ashley’s cover she wears a Nanette Lepore bikini and J.Crew cardigan, plus she sports a floral Marc by Marc Jacobs romper.

In her interview she talks about seeing a future beyond Alice Cullen, starring in a new comedy, “Butter,” and her days as a struggling actress.

On her days as a struggling actress: “I’m a big believer in ‘everything happens for a reason.’ I’m not saying it wasn’t hard. I lived off Lean Cuisine and had no furniture and shared a bedroom with a girl for a year. I ran up my credit card. But every time I thought, I’m going to fail, something happened that kept me here.”

On moving on from Twilight: “It is difficult because people look at you as that character. I want to play a role of a 24-year-old woman, not 17-year-old girls. So I have picked a couple of films like Butter to show that. And it’s perfectly fine not to do anything for a year if I don’t find the right thing.”

You can read her full interview on Glamour.com.

Sidewalk Style

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Fast & Furious 5 Madrid Photocall

Time 100 Gala

Ann Taylor and Katie Holmes Celebrate the Summer 2011 Collection

Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Party

Moscow Exhibit Explores Dior's Heritage

Ann Taylor Spring 2011 Ad Campaign

Sidewalk Style

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Fan Bing Bing Wax Figure Unveiling at Madame Tussauds Shanghai

Ralph Lauren: The Art of the Automobile Gala Dinner

Leighton Meester & Vera Wang Light The Empire State Building Red And White In Honor Of The 5th Annual DKMS Gala

Vanity Fair Party at The 2011 Tribeca Film Festival

Water for Elephants Paris Premiere

Sidewalk Style

Shoes She Should Have Worn: Anna Kendrick

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:25 am

DKMS' 5th Annual Gala

Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding

Bridesmaids LA Premiere

(dau copy paste la ce am scris in alta parte pt ca mi-e lene sa mai traduc in romana whistle)

I have no words to describe how much I loved everything that happened today at the royal wedding. They were so sweet and lovely! Princes William and Harry were both so handsome and dashing (would've never thought Harry would turn out so well). And Kate... :love: She wore McQueen as I thought and hoped (both dresses). So Grace Kelly-esque, even in the bouquet. She couldn't have picked a better bridal inspiration. That lace looked so exquisite on her arms! And you can see they love each other so much! All giggly and smiley! Sigh, I'm totally in love with them!
The Beckhams were also flawless, Princess Victoria and Daniel too. And Pippa Middleton stunning. Tara Palmer-Tomkinson in that royal blue as well! All in all, a fabulous event!

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Mon May 02, 2011 12:11 am

Summer Dressing: How to Wear Printed Pants

LeAnn Rimes’s Wedding Dress: All the Details!

LeAnn Rimes was overwhelmed with emotion when she saw her wedding dress for the first time. “When I opened it, I started crying,” she tells PEOPLE. “The dress was stunning.” The handmade Reem Acra gown — which features all-over pearls in a range of sizes and white paillettes on nude silk chiffon — was inspired by another Reem Acra dress that the country star had worn to the 2011 Grammy Awards. “I was definitely a little bit of a sexier bride, but it was still beautiful and sweet,” says Rimes, who describes her dress as “a little bit Old Hollywood and bohemian.” She accessorized with sparkling jewels and Alexander McQueen snakeskin peep-toe heels with an ankle strap. And in keeping with the wedding‘s locale — the backyard of a friend’s home overlooking a Malibu beach — Rimes asked longtime hairstylist Nathaniel Hawkins and makeup artist Troy Surratt to create a “beautiful and simple” look that didn’t compete with her dress. Says the newlywed of her wedding style: “I could not have been happier.” For all the details — and more exclusive photos from Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s intimate wedding — check out the new issue of PEOPLE, on stands Friday. –Marisa Laudadio

DKMS’ 5th Annual Gala & Reb’l Fleur Fragrance Launch

Purr Melbourne Fragrance Launch

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Tue May 03, 2011 12:10 am

Australian Spring 2011 Fashion Week

2011 White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

2nd Annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert

2011 Logie Awards

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Wed May 04, 2011 12:25 am

2011 Met Gala in Honour of Alexander McQueen

Ce eveniment fabulos! Mi-e aproape imposibil sa aleg niste favorite dar mi-au placut enorm Christina Ricci, Gwyneth Paltrow, Diane Kruger si Blake Lively! :love:

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu May 05, 2011 3:36 pm

2011 Met Gala in Honour of Alexander McQueen

Water for Elephants London Premiere

BritWeek Gala Dinner

Sidewalk Style

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Fri May 06, 2011 9:44 pm

AMPAS Tribute to Sophia Loren

Ian Schrager Edition Hotel Istanbul Opening

Glee Academy Screening and Q&A

2011 A&E Upfront Awards

Stella McCartney Saks Fifth Avenue Boutique Opening

Nylon Magazine Young Hollywood Party

Style Spotlight

Sidewalk Style

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Sun May 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Sephora Fragrance Signing

Esquire June 2011 Launch Party

Water for Elephants Sydney Premiere

Nivea's 100th Anniversary Celebration

Cartier Dinner Celebrating the MoMA Party in the Garden

2011 Avon Global Believe Tour

Sidewalk Style

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Mon May 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Sneak Peek: Chanel Fall 2011 Handbags - http://www.purseblog.com/chanel-bags/sneak-peek-chanel-fall-2011-handbags.html

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides World Premiere

MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Tue May 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Chanel Resort 2012 Dinner

Born This Way Mexico Photocall

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides World Premiere