The Fashion House

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fashion House

Post by MissSwan on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Macar o descriere ceva... Razz

Prestige Magazine

Zoe Saldana graces the Hong Kong edition of Prestige Magazine, wearing one of the stunning Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture gowns I had hoped to see during Cannes Film Festival.

The rest of the photoshoot, which was captured by John Russo, sees the actress wearing Burberry Prorsum and Versace.

In her interview she talks about her upcoming movie “Columbiana” which is a movie about an assassin hellbent on avenging the murder if her parents when she was a child, and taking on directing roles.

Here are some extracts.

On why she decided to work on Columbiana: The opportunity to work with [producer/screenwriter] Luc Besson, another filmmaker I completely respect, and who’s known for writing great roles for women. And I was excited about working with an international cast and crew. And even though it’s a typical story of revenge, it’s a story told through the eyes of a woman who was hurt when she was a little girl and who grows up wanting justice for what was done to her. I felt touched by that.

On filming in Paris: If I could do a movie in Paris every year, I’d be the happiest camper. It’s such a beautiful city, especially in the summer.

On what she looks for in a movie role: In the past I’ve played supporting roles, the love interest, the chick in the flick. I’m not degrading that. But it just doesn’t fulfil me as much as when I get to play someone who represents me as entirely as can be.

On taking on directing roles: I’m working with my sister directing episodes for a pilot with Vin Diesel called The Ropes, about the lives of bouncers. We’re so psyched. I had the most amazing first day of shooting. I was on the set for 12 hours, went to bed at two am, was up again at 7.30, my energy and brain completely alert. I can’t wait to get back on set. After one day on set, I’m feeling the itch. I’m also directing a video short for Glamour magazine. And I’m in talks to possibly direct a film in Montreal, but I don’t want to say too much about that until it actually happens. Anything can change in this business.

Grand Prix de Monaco

Best Post Content

Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://myspace.com/miss_swan_

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnolia on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Deci rochia mea este din material simplu, nu din ala lucios sau dantela sau mai stiu eu ce.... Are bretele cam de doua degete, cu partea care vine peste piept neagra, apoi se strange cu o funda mai fina asa, roz si continua mai larguta, alba cu niste flori cusute cu ata neagra la baza, si aopera chiar un pic genunchii.
Imi place...e alba. :love: Am balerini negri si un lantisor argintiu cu un pandativ in forma de lacrima cu pietricele roz.
Magnolia
Funniest User

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 pm

^ Suna bine!

Aphrodite Les Folies Tour Australia Launch

Music Golden Melody Awards Announcement

Kia South Korea Events

Glamour US July 2011

The gorgeous Blake Lively shows just how beautiful she is on the cover of the July 2011 issue of Glamour US wearing Michael Kors Fall 2011 look.

The actress was interviewed by BFF Florence Welch who got Blake to opened up about prepping for red carpet events and her penchant to play darker roles.

Her stunning editorial sees her wearing Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Stella McCartney, Marc by Marc Jacobs and many more designers shot by Terry Tsiolis.

You can read the full interview at Glamour.com, but here are some extracts.

On twitter: “People ask me why I don’t tweet. Honestly, I’m so sick of myself.”

On becoming the new face of Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag: “It’s such an honor. When I found out I got [the job], you and I went to dinner and concocted this plan, like two little girls at a tea party, saying, “Oh, it would be the best if we had a party. And you’ll perform, and we’ll do it in Paris.” Like you and I were in charge of Chanel!”

On being her own stylist: “I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!”

On getting ready for an event: I like it to be easy. I don’t feel like I have to do so much with hair and makeup, because I’m the mannequin for these beautiful clothes, so I never want to do anything too distracting. Most of the time, I put my hair in a ballerina bun, and I take it down and it’s wavy, and then I leave. I feel shy when people are fussing on me. And my diet of choice before events is a chicken potpie from Tea & Sympathy, because they never have enough food at these things.”

On breakups: “Every relationship you have, you’re learning and growing and taking something from that. So for me, it’s never been too dramatic of a thing when something ends.”

On being drawn to darker roles: “I’m drawn to those roles because [they’re so] rare, especially for someone my age. Women in film are often the prizes for the men and nowhere near as layered or complex as the men get to be. My character in The Town was written for a 37-year-old. I had to fight for that role. But also, I’m not this super-tortured soul, so it’s fun to be able to go there."

Sweater, shorts, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti; earrings, Lorraine Schwartz

Cardigan, Tom Scott; shorts, Raoul; bracelets, House of Lavande; pumps, Christian Louboutin

Blouse, bra, Stella McCartney; jeans, American Apparel; earrings, Miriam Salat; bracelet, Pono by Joan Goodman; ring, Lorraine Schwartz; pumps, Christian Louboutin

Sweater, Marc by Marc Jacobs; shorts, M Missoni; earrings, Miriam Salat; cuff, Oscar de la Renta

Dress, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti; earrings, House of Lavande; pumps, Celine.

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 am

Il Mondo Vi Appartiene Dinner

Gordon Parks Foundation Awards Dinner

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Tour

The Royal Academy of Arts’ Summer Exhibition Preview Party

Perrier-Jouet 200th Anniversary Cocktail Party

Pritzker Architecture Prize Ceremony

French Open

Emma Stone Ditches the Blond Hair to Go Back to Red

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Tod's "Lucy" Calf Hair Clutch: Halle Takes a Walk Near the Wild Side

Discovering a new side of UGG

Christian Louboutins In March, April & May Editorials - http://passionlouboutin.blogspot.com/2011/05/magazines-marsavrilmai-2011.html

Fab Recap — Summer's in Session With June Must Haves, Travel Guides, and More! - http://www.fabsugar.com/Fashion-News-Latest-From-FabSugar-17585565?page=0,0,0

Chanel's Dinner for the Natural Resources Benefit

Spike TV's 5th Annual 2011 Guys' Choice Awards

20th Anniversary ICON Awards

2011 MTV Movie Awards

2011 MTV Movie Awards After-Party

Global Green USA's 15th Annual Millennium Awards

Epsom Derby

2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

Opening Night of Through a Glass Darkly After Party

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm

2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

2011 Sydney Film Festival

Australians in Film 2011 Breakthrough Awards

Samsung Hope for Children Gala

Goodspeed Gala

Louis Vuitton 2012 Cruise Presentation

2011 CMT Awards

Super 8 LA Premiere

Vera Wang Lovestruck Harrods Launch

Dior VIII Launch

Sidewalk Style

ARK 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner

Dazed & Confused July 2011

Louis Vuitton Kunming Store Opening

39th AFI Life Achievement Award Honouring Morgan Freeman

Covenant House California 2011 Gala and Awards Dinner

The Urban Zen Stephan Weiss Apple Awards

ELLE Spa Launch Party

Spiderweb Heels

Recently several shoe designers have been inspired by spiderwebs.

Arachnophobia or not, these beautiful heels will ensnare major attention.

Christian Louboutin created a crystal embellished web d’Orsay pump in his latest Fall 2011 collection.

Mr Louboutin describes his fascination with spiderwebs in a video interview with CNN saying that his design was influenced by a scientific study on spiders.

Yves Saint Laurent has also been bitten by the spider trend and created a dramatic web wedge.

This heel features many thin suede straps, a metallic gold leather covered wedge and an adorable buckle charm.

Roger Vivier has designed a very original ‘Spider’ sandal in his Fall 2011 collection.

This satin heel is available in two color combinations; pink or black & gold.

Even though we will have to wait for the ‘Spider’ to be available in retail, model Jessica Stam has already worn these heel to the MET Gala.

Kirsten Dunst was spotted at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival wearing Jimmy Choo ‘Ontario’ strappy suede sandals. These sandals have web-like straps that wrap around the ankle.

Charlize Theron was also spotted recently wearing Dior Paradis sandals with a spiderweb-like detail.

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:00 am

Resort Report: Chloë Sevigny’s First Runway Show for Opening Ceremony Was Sweaty, High School-Inspired

Go Long! Christina Ricci Lengthens Her Locks for Summer

L'Wren Scott "Lula" Launch: L'Wren's Bag of Tricks

Charlotte Olympia Fall 2011 Collection - http://shoerazzi.com/charlotte-olympia-fall-2011-collection/

Trend of the Week - Sequin Dresses

2011 Shanghai International Film Festival

2011 Tony Awards

2011 Isle of Wight Festival

Prix de Diane Longines

10th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball

Kung Fu Panda 2 Australia Premiere

Mr. Popper's Penguins LA Premiere

Vogue US July 2011

When I saw this picture of Emma Watson yesterday on the cover American Vogue’s July 2011 issue, I honestly didn’t recognise her.

After reading who it was, I showed it to my sister covering the name. When I asked her who it was she got it in one with no hesitation.

Maybe I’m so used to the ‘Hermione Granger’ Emma Watson, that I can’t see past the rouge lips, slick back hair and Prada Fall 2011 paillette covered dress.

The star works a Fall 2011 in her editorial featuring Tom Ford, Aquilano.Rimondi, Calvin Klein and Dolce & Gabbana.

This summer Emma will say goodbye to Hermione forever when “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2,” is released in July, but Emma officially said goodbye to Hermione when she cut her hair short.

Emma talks to Vogue about finding herself after Harry Potter and balancing work and educations.

Here are some extracts from her interview, followed by her breath-taking editorial shot by Mario Testino.

On experimenting in the Harry Potter makeup trailer: “That was my playground. I would sit and play with lipsticks, foundations, and eye shadows; and every now and then [head of makeup, Amanda Knight] would let me do the extras’ face paint for the Quidditch matches.”

On longtime co-star Daniel Radcliffe: “He understood what his role was, not just as an actor but as the leading man in this enormous franchise. And I think that was almost more important in a way. He held it all together. I am very grateful for him.”

On fighting to balance education and work: “I have felt for the last ten years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros.’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult. I just realized at one point that I can’t fight everything. I have to move in the direction of it—and go with it.”

Tom Ford top and Undercover skirt. Louis Vuitton clutch

Aquilano.Rimondi dress. Solange Azagury-Partridge rings; Alexander McQueen boots

Dolce & Gabbana dress. Solange Azagury-Partridge ring; Alexander McQueen boots

Prada dress

Calvin Klein Collection dress. Lynn Ban bracelets; Miu Miu heels

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Shoes She Should Have Worn: Carey Mulligan

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's Weekend

2011 Ghetto Film School Spring Benefit

Stella McCartney Resort 2012 Presentation

Royal Ascot 2011

Junior Spring Benefit for Lincoln Center Event

Starlight Children’s Foundation Midwest’s 25th Anniversary Gala

Bridesmaids Australia Premiere

Liaisons au Louvre II Charity Gala Dinner

2nd Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala NY

Florence + The Machine North America Tour

Royal Ascot Day 2

2011 Keep a Child Alive Black Ball

Green Lantern LA Premiere

2011 Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund Awards

3rd Annual Bent on Learning Benefit

Mayor's Fund Benefit Dinner to Support the Family Justice

The Farm Worker Help Bill Press Conference

Sidewalk Style

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 am

WTA Tour Pre-Wimbledon Party

2011 Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards

Avon Believe World Tour

Pitti Immagine Event

2011 Maui Film Festival

Royal Ascot Day 3

W Magazine July 2011

Beyonce Knowles sizzles on the cover of the July 2011 edition of W Magazine wearing a Louis Vuitton top and hat with a Givenchy silk satin bra which was captured by Patrick Demarchelier.

The rest of her editorial sees her wearing Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton and Gucci Fall 2011 pieces.

In her interview she shares why she named her new album, “4″ plus her vision and inspiration for the tracks.

You can read the whole “Fierce, Fearless, Female” interview at WMagazine.com.

Here are some extracts:

On deciding on the feel of a video as she sings a song: “When I sing a song, I definitely have the image for the video in my mind. I kind of hear the choreography that will be in the video, and I can see how I’ll look, even before anyone – the record company, the director – has heard the song.”

On her new album titled 4: “The fans have named the album 4. And four is my favorite number. It’s an important number in my life: the date of my birthday, my mom’s birthday, my husband’s birthday, the day I got married. Barack Obama is the 44th president, and I performed ‘At Last’ by Etta James at his inauguration.”

On wanting to move out of her comfort zone on 4: “I wanted this record to come from a raw place. Playing Etta James in the movie ­Cadillac Records really changed me. It was a darker character, and I realized that if anything is too comfortable, I want to run from it. It’s no fun being safe.”

Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci bra, skirt, glasses and necklace

Louis Vuitton jacket, shorts, hat, mask, gloves, socks and shoes

Nina Ricci bra and briefs and Gucci shrug. Louis Vuitton hat, mask and boots; Solange Azagury-Partridge necklace

Dolce & Gabbana dress, Philip Treacy beret, Munnu/The Gem Palace earrings

Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci bra, Atsuko Kudo briefs and Marc Jacobs top. Marc Jacobs headband; Ofira earrings; Prabal Gurung gloves; Louis Vuitton belt, socks and shoes; Wolford hosiery

Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci sweater, skirt, cap and shoes. Lorraine Schwartz earrings; David Yurman ring.

Marc Jacobs’s cotton and silk lace blouse; Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci’s silk satin bra; Louis Vuitton’s leather and fur shorts. Marc Jacobs beret; David Yurman’s silver, black rhodium, and diamond earrings; de Grisogono’s 18k white gold and diamond cuff; Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci shoes.

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 am

Christian Louboutin's Fall 2011 Lookbook

Yves Saint Laurent Chyc Cabas: Rock the Cabas

Trend of the Week - Sexy Back

2011 LA Film Festival

2011 MuchMusic Video Awards

Wetten Dass

Cars 2 LA Premiere

Milan Menswear Fashion Week

2011 NIVEA “Good-Bye Cellulite, Hello Bikini!” Challenge Poolside Party

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Rio Press Conference

2011 Critics' Choice TV Awards

Prince Philip's Birthday Lunch at 10 Downing Street

2011 Shakespeare in the Park Gala

Versace for H&M

This morning H&M announced that its Autumn 2011 designer collaboration will be with one of the world’s most legendary fashion brands, Versace.

Designed by its creative director Donatella Versace, the exclusive collection will look back to the vibrant heritage of the brand, full of leather, prints, colour and exuberance in exclusive materials at fantastic H&M prices.

The collection will include ranges for women, men and selected pieces for the home.

Mark 17th November in your diaries, as that’s the date the collection will go on sale in around 300 stores worldwide, as well as on-line.

Donatella Versace will also design a pre-spring collection for H&M which will be exclusively available in countries with H&M on-line sales from 19th January.

Versace follows the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Comme des Garçons, Jimmy Choo and, most recently Lanvin who have all collaborated with H&M.

How excited are you about this collaboration?

Donatella is clearly very excited about this collaboration, because she wore a Versace for H&M dress yesterday as she took her bow after her Spring 2012 menswear show.

Chanel Unveils Lily Allen’s Whimsical Wedding Reception Gown

Happy Father's Day! Fab's 20 Most Dapper Dads - http://www.fabsugar.com/Hot-Celebrity-Dads-Pictures-17913311

Ralph Lauren outfits Wimbledon for 125th anniversary

Sidewalk Style

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

YO DONA Magazine International Awards

Ralph Lauren Wimbledon Party

True Blood Season 4 Premiere

2011 Nylon Music Issue Launch Party

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 pm

2011 LA Film Festival

InStyle's Dinner with a Designer for Rachel Zoe

2011 Moscow International Film Festival

amfAR Inspiration Gala Paris

Sidewalk Style

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Tasya Van Ree’s “Distorted Delicacies” Art Exhibit

Thierry Mugler Ad Campaign Unveiling

2011 LA Film Festival

13th Annual White Tie and Tiara Ball to Benefit Elton John AIDS Foundation

Florence + The Machine North America Tour

Thierry Mugler Angel Ad Campaign

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm

The Irish Guards Medal Parade

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Tinuta pt cununia civila si alte cateva chestii de la asos la reducere. giggle

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnolia on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 am

Stie cineva unde se pot gasi sabloane din acelea pentru cusut (nu stiu sigur cum se cheama) pentru asa ceva in genul asta?
Magnolia
Funniest User

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by hartia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm

http://www.fashiolista.com
hartia
Most Fun

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Siii.... o noua pereche de blugi si un pulovar rolleyes

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Am reusit sa-mi iau cateva chestii din colectia Versace for H&M!!! jump

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Imi place geaca! Very Happy Niciodata nu am curaj sa comand haine de pe net. XD

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 pm

^ Merci! Eu mai mult pe net comand pt ca nu prea imi place ce gasesc prin magazine. Si daca nu-mi place ce primesc sau nu-mi vine trimit inapoi, nu-i bai, dar mi s-a intamplat de vreo 2 ori doar.

Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top