Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOG: Russia!

Go down

BLOG: Russia! Empty BLOG: Russia!

Post by Unia Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 pm

After two intense days of rehearsals we are ready to rock Russia and the rest of the countries in this European tour. I am glad that Alex and Kevin are back with us on this leg.

BLOG: Russia! IMG_9065

Even though Saint Petersburg has always been my favourite Russian city, I have never had a chance to see it well enough. Yesterday I was walking around the city with Kevin, Chris and the shining sun.

BLOG: Russia! IMG_9089

We even got a chance to see the sunset!

BLOG: Russia! IMG_9115

The city is so beautiful, gorgeous.

BLOG: Russia! IMG_9106BLOG: Russia! IMG_9092

Tonight I will meet my Russian fans for the first time with What Lies Beneath. I am happy and excited about it.

I am sure the show will be fantastic. Last time I was in Saint Petersburg in 2006 with a Christmas concert. Now for the first time ever with my Rock band! So it will be very different this time Smile

Unfortunately it seems that I am getting a bit sick right now, so I have to fight hard to face this long tour without problems.
The weather is colder here than in Argentina and it seems that I was not prepared well enough Sad

Europe, here we come!

BLOG: Russia! IMG_9082
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down