Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pledge Music: Act I - Fan Edition

2 posters

Go down

Pledge Music: Act I - Fan Edition Empty Pledge Music: Act I - Fan Edition

Post by Kinga Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Pledge Music: Act I - Fan Edition
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/tarjaact1

Dear Pledgers,

“Act 1” is Tarja’s first solo live audio and video product in her rock outfit, probably her most spectacular release ever.The main content was filmed and recorded on two show nights this March 2012 in Rosario, Argentina, at the Teatro El Círculo, a beautiful and breathtaking theatre setting.

With the elaborate tracklisting and its extras, “Act 1” provides the full-fledged bill of fare to either Tarja fan. The track listing consists of Tarja’s greatest solo tracks, some Nightwish classic like ‘Nemo’, or the cover versions ‘Over The Hills And Far Away’ (Gary Moore) and ‘The Phantom Of The Opera’ (Andrew Lloyd Webber).

The concert also includes the song ‘Tired Of Being Alone’, which Tarja wrote with Schiller as well as two brand new tracks called ‘Never Enough’ and ‘Into The Sun’ with the latter being the lead single.

In other words: a unique blend of music selection mixed by Tim Palmer (U2, Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam).

The set up of these HD filmed concerts meant an incredible extra work and effort in the live production, with an impressive result, but also an emotional rollercoaster-ride.

Says Tarja: “Those two nights in Rosario were a huge emotional drive to me personally.”The artist herself admits, she “was many times ready to burst into tears.”

Why Pledge?
My fans have been extremely supportive over the years.We (my team and I) want to share the process of realizing this project with you by creating this pledge campaign. We give you the opportunity to get some special items and to be a part of the entire project.

How does it work?
With every pledge, you support us to realize and release the project. As soon as we have reached 100% the project will be realized. If we don´t reach the target (what won´t happen!), you don´t get charged anything. But you wont receive any items either. That´s a fair deal. On top you help a charity, as a part of the raised money will be donated to a charity project. We will tell you more about this in the next updates.

Why should you participate?
By pledging you are not only helping us, you will also have access to our updates (videos, photos, blogs etc.) during the process. Be a part of my world.

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Pledge Music: Act I - Fan Edition Empty Re: Pledge Music: Act I - Fan Edition

Post by Unia Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Imi place ideea Mr. Green De fapt imi place ideea website-ului in general, foarte tare. Very Happy
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down