Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm!

5 posters

Go down

BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! Empty BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm!

Post by Unia Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Greetings just before the Final Storm!

Last weeks full of work and fun are happily over and I can relax a bit and enjoy the days before the “Final Storm Tour” is starting.

I have done some new Xmas recordings and filmed a video spot for it. I was very happy to perform in a Swedish Gala concert and my own Mäntyharju classical concert.

Everything went as expected or better!

The Christmas album, produced by Finnish famous Olli Ahvenlahti, is a charity project for missionary workers in Finland and it is going to be released in the beginning of November in Finland. I recorded 3 songs for the album and it was fun. Singing Xmas songs during summer time, was once again weird, but this time the studio was not prepared with Santa Claus pictures on the walls and I still managed without them. Wink

BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! IMG_3891BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! IMG_3915BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! IMG_3919

The Swedish Gala concert was a funny and at the same time beautiful experience. It was broadcasted live so the rehearsals and preparations were intense. I needed to sing for the first time the song Myrskyluodon Maija; a song that every Finnish person knows. I hope I did honour it with my performance. I also performed The Reign, a song that I particularly love from my fist album. It was very touching to hear the great orchestra performing it. I am sure that I will do more concerts with orchestra in the near future.

I was just very delighted to receive an invitation for this important gala.

BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! IMG_3940BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! Bwh_090829_0664_copy

Mäntyharju concert went very fine as well and it was nice to see friends coming from really far to the amazingly beautiful church of Mäntyharju. I was very satisfied with the concert program and with the fact that I could perform some of my own compositions for the Finnish audience for the first time. People seemed to enjoy them. The hard work ended with success Smile

BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! IMG_4003BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! IMG_4016

I have been also busy writing new songs for my forthcoming album. This time with Johnny Andrews. We wrote a song few months ago when I was in L.A. and now we did it again in Finland.

BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! IMG_4309

The biggest difference with MWS probably is that at that time, we recorded all the songs that I was happy with. And we had no leftovers! Everything went into the album, one way of another. But now, the feeling is a bit different. Having so much material to choose from is making things difficult… Is a new and nice challenge. Is quite hard to leave songs out of the album as all the songs have a special meaning to me.

While getting ready for a new tour, my thoughts are in the new album.

I want to thank everybody for the beautiful wishes, presents and surprises on my birthday. Many of you left regards in this blog or in the official forum in all the languages in my web page. I also received many lovely presents and saw lots of funny videos in you tube, so I am a very lucky girl to have such a great people like you supporting me on my journey in music and life.

And for all those that guess if I am really receiving the videos, presents and letters; yes I am. Even though the amount of them makes it barely impossible to answer you in person, be sure that I really enjoy them a lot.

Thank you all again! It is amazing to feel the love of you.

See you very soon in the last tour in Europe.

Rock!

With love, Tarja

Yay videoclip nou! Si chiar nu ma asteptam sa auzim niste piese inregistrate atat de curand! bounce
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! Empty Re: BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm!

Post by Immortal_dark_rose Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:18 pm

wow! toate vestile astea mi-au facut ziua mai buna Smile de abia astept sa vad videoclipul si sa ascult piesele!

Immortal_dark_rose
Boy And The Ghost

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm! Empty Re: BLOG NOU: Greetings just before the Final Storm!

Post by Kinga Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Yay! YAY! Mr. Green bounce bounce

Dar acest video va fi un videoclip sau doar o "reclama" ca si cel cu Henkays Ikuisuudesta?

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:34 pm

^Cred ca tot un fel de reclama. Sa speram ca va fi macar un pic mai lunga decat cealalta. confused
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal_dark_rose Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Si eu sper acelasi lucru .om trai si om vedea.Very Happy

Immortal_dark_rose
Boy And The Ghost

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMoon Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm

De ce sa renunte la unele cantece pentru album? Neutral Sa le puna pe toate, chiar de-or fi 50, are cine le asculta! cheers
LadyMoon
LadyMoon
Coolest User

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Pai noi toti am vrea asta, dar ea incearca sa scoata un album cat mai bun, si atunci trebuie sa renunte la piesele care nu i se par potrivite. Smile
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxana_enache Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Chiar daca renunta la anumite piese, sper sa le puna pe urmatoarele albume! Sa nu ramana, sa iasa la lumina la un moment dat! Very Happy
roxana_enache
roxana_enache
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-07

http://mademoisellesauvage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down