Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P.

+15
Rain
wildchild
kuolema
LittlePhoenix
Immortal_dark_rose
ambrozi
maria96
Sorana
stefan_mihalea
MissSwan
NothingTheKiD
Syrius
hartia
SnakeCris
Winter Storm
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty Re: R.I.P.

Post by Unia Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Josh Silver, claparul formatiei Type O Negative, le-a confirmat celor de la Blabbermouth.net ca liderul grupului, Peter Steele, s-a stins din viata in decursul zilei de 14 aprilie.

Artistul avea doar 48 de ani.

Nu au fost inca stabilite motivele decesului insa se banuieste ca Steele a murit in urma unui atac de cord.

Zvonurile despre moartea artistului au inceput sa circule miercuri seara, 14 aprilie. Mistress Juliya (Fuse TV) a scris pe pagina sa de Twitter ca a stat de vorba cu Kenny Hickey, chitaristul formatiei, care i-ar fi confirmat decesul lui Steele.

Zvonurilor nu li s-a acordat o importanta majora deoarece in anul 2005, Steele a pus la cale o farsa. Acesta i-a lasat pe fanii sai sa creada ca a incetat din viata in momentul in care pe site-ul oficial Type O Negative a aparut o fotografie cu o piatra funerara pe care erau inscriptionate cuvintele "[P]eter Steele - 1962 - 2005...Free At Last".

Fanii Type O Negative asteapta acum o confirmare pe site-ul oficial.

Nu i-am ascultat niciodată prea mult, dar știam de ei de mult. Speram că e doar un zvon, dar dacă l-au confirmat.. Neutral
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Sun May 16, 2010 10:47 pm

RIP DIO! crying

Message from Wendy Dio

Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.

- Wendy Dio

http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://myspace.com/miss_swan_

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Mon May 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Ce păcat, chiar credeam că își revenea. Sad Nu îl ascultam prea des, dar îmi plăcea. RIP
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by victor_uzum Mon May 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Download 2010 Honours Ronnie James Dio

The Second Stage at Download 2010 will be named in honour of passed metal legend Ronnie James Dio.

After the sad news that Ronnie James Dio has died the organisers of Download Festival made the following announcement earlier today:

"In response to the sad news that Ronnie James Dio has died after a battle against stomach cancer, Download Festival organisers have confirmed that they will be re-naming the Second Stage at this year’s festival The Ronnie James Dio Stage, as a mark of respect.

In another formal tribute to a key player in the rock world, organisers have also announced that the Download Festival Main Stage will be called the Maurice Jones Stage, in tribute to the co-founder of the Monsters of Rock festivals at Donington Park who passed away last year. 2010 marks the 30th anniversary of rock and metal music at Donington, and therefore it is fitting that Maurice Jones’ legacy is honoured in this way."

Tarja You'll NEVER Walk Alone!...
victor_uzum
victor_uzum
Calling Grace

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kuolema Mon May 17, 2010 5:35 pm

nasol..chiar imi placea ..mai ales Holy diver si rock'n roll children..pacat
Rip.
kuolema
kuolema
Most Interesting

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-08-14

http://13blizzards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by victor_uzum Tue May 18, 2010 9:46 am

A LETTER TO RONNIE by LARS ULRICH (METALLICA) - 16.05.2010

"Dear Ronnie,

I just got off stage in Zagreb. I was met with the news that you've passed on. I'm kind of in shock, but I wanted you to know that you were one of the main reasons I made it onto that stage to begin with. When I first saw you in Elf, opening for Deep Purple in 1975, I was completely blown away by the power in your voice, your presence on stage, your confidence, and the ease with which you seemed to connect to 6000 Danish people and one starry-eyed 11 year old, most of whom were not familiar with Elf's music. The following year, I was so psyched when I heard the results of you joining forces with my favorite guitar player. You guys sounded so right for each other and I instantly became Rainbow's #1 fan in Denmark. In the fall of 1976, when you played your first show in Copenhagen, I was literally in the front row and the couple of times we made eye contact you made me feel like the most important person in the world. The news that you guys were staying in town on your day off somehow embedded itself in my brain and I made the pilgrimage to the Plaza Hotel to see if I could somehow grab a picture, an autograph, a moment, anything. A few hours later you came out and were so kind and caring... pictures, autographs and a couple minutes of casual banter. I was on top of the world, inspired and ready for anything. Rainbow came to Copenhagen a couple more times over the next few years and each time you guys blew my mind, and for a good three years were my absolute favorite band on this planet. Over the years I've been fortunate enough to run into you a half dozen times or so and each time you were as kind, caring and gracious as you were in 1976 outside the hotel. When we finally got a chance to play together in Austria in 2007, even though I may not have let on, I was literally transformed back to that little snot nosed kid who you met and inspired 31 years earlier and it was such a fucking honor and a dream come true to share a stage with you and the rest of the legends in Heaven and Hell. A couple of weeks ago when I heard that you were not going to be able to make it to the Sonisphere shows that we would be sharing this June, I wanted to call you and let you know that I was thinking of you and wish you well, but I kind of pussied out, thinking the last thing you needed in your recovery was feeling obligated to take a phone call from a Danish drummer/fan boy. I wish I'd made that call. We will miss you immensely on the dates, and we will be thinking of you with great admiration and affection during that run. It seemed so right to have you out on tour with the so-called “Big Four” since you obviously were one of the main reasons that the four bands even exist. Your ears will definitely be burning during those two weeks because all of us will be talking, reminiscing and sharing stories about how knowing you has made our lives that much better.

Ronnie, your voice impacted and empowered me, your music inspired and influenced me, and your kindness touched and moved me. Thank you.

Much love,

Lars"

victor_uzum
victor_uzum
Calling Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeCris Tue May 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Rock in peace Ronnie...
SnakeCris
SnakeCris
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-06-10

https://www.facebook.com/SnakeCris

Back to top Go down

Post by victor_uzum Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am

R.I.P. - Page 2 10147910

victor_uzum
victor_uzum
Calling Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by hartia Wed May 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Farewell Ronnie James Dio

It's difficult when bad news comes to you from the on line news headlines. It's impersonal and it often makes it more difficult to grasp the reality of what has happened.
So I'm still shaking my head in denial that Ronnie James Dio is gone. Aside from listening to, and covering, his music for many years, I met Ronnie a couple of times over the years and I'll tell you what everyone else that has ever met him will tell you. He was one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. Friendly, engaging, intelligent, gracious, I felt like we had been good friends after 5 minutes of conversation.

The first time we met we talked about album art work and the meanings behind some of his. I had only really been in the big world of touring rock bands for a couple of years at that point and was anxious to learn anything I could from someone like him. Let's face it, nobody had a voice like that. It seemed impossible that a sound so huge and powerful could come out of such a slender frame. So I asked him for any advice about keeping his voice fit. Vocal exercises? Eating and exercise regimens? Prayer?? Lol! He gave me a very gentle smile and looked almost embarrassed when he answered me and said, " I gotta be honest with you, I don't know. I just walk out on stage and the voice is there". And that has turned out to be a statement that I never forgot and have used again and again as I've walked out on stage.

I saw Dio live not too long ago and he was still belting it out, all the songs I know and love so well, in the original keys. I was as stunned then as I was when I saw the Holy Diver and Last In Line Tours.

I don't know why, but it really hurts that he's gone. My thoughts go out to Wendy Dio, whom I have not had the pleasure of meeting. I know she will take some comfort in the fact that Ronnie was one of the best loved people in music.

Farewell Ronnie........

scrisoarea lui danny vaughn
hartia
hartia
Most Fun

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by victor_uzum Wed May 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Actorul Jean Constantin a murit la vârsta de 81 de ani, potrivit lui Alexandru Arşinel, directorul Teatrului de Revistă din Bucureşti, citat de Mediafax. Actorul a murit în locuinţa sa din Constanţa.

Jean Constantin s-a născut la 21 august 1928 la Techirghiol, în judeţul Constanţa. A debutat pe scenă la secţia de estradă din cadrul Teatrului de Stat Fantasio din Constanţa, în 1957.

victor_uzum
victor_uzum
Calling Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Wed May 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Parca mor pe capete in ultima vreme... trist... RIP
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by hartia Thu May 27, 2010 8:05 am

^ o ce? confused2
hartia
hartia
Most Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by hartia Thu May 27, 2010 8:11 am

ok, sa o luam asa. atunci gandeste-te ca acum sunt fericiti oricunde ar fi. sunt oameni care au acut lucruri marete, care au lasat ceva minunat in urma lor. oamenii astia au fost niste deschizatori de drumuri, si nu vor fi uitati. vor trai vesnic. un om moare abia cand il uiti.
hartia
hartia
Most Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu May 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Wow, si eu care ziceam ca eu sunt sadica uneori. Faza cu colectia e destul de dura.
Rain
Rain
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2009-08-06

http://solemnhour.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Sat May 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Mor pe capete, nu stiu ce sa mai cred...

Hollywood Hellraiser Dennis Hopper Dead at 74

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Hollywood actor Dennis Hopper, best known for directing and starring in the 1969 cult classic "Easy Rider," died on Saturday from complications of prostate cancer, a friend of the actor said. Hopper was 74.

The hard-living screen star died at his home in the coastal Los Angeles suburb of Venice at 8:15 a.m. PDT (1515 GMT), surrounded by family and friends, the friend, Alex Hitz, told Reuters.

In a wildly varied career spanning more than 50 years, Hopper appeared alongside his mentor James Dean in "Rebel Without a Cause" and "Giant" in the 1950s and played maniacs in such films as "Apocalypse Now," "Blue Velvet" and "Speed."

He received two Oscar nominations -- for writing "Easy Rider" (with co-star Peter Fonda and Terry Southern), and for a rare heartwarming turn as an alcoholic high-school basketball coach in the 1986 drama "Hoosiers."

"Easy Rider," regarded is one of the greatest films of American cinema, helped usher in a new era in which the old Hollywood guard was forced to cede power to young filmmakers such as Francis Ford Coppola and Martin Scorsese.

The low-budget blockbuster, originally conceived by Fonda, introduced mainstream moviegoers to pot-smoking, cocaine-dealing, long-haired bikers.

"We'd gone through the whole '60s and nobody had made a film about anybody smoking grass without going out and killing a bunch of nurses," Hopper told Entertainment Weekly in 2005. "I wanted 'Easy Rider' to be a time capsule for people about that period."

Hopper and Fonda were joined on screen by a then-unknown Jack Nicholson as an alcoholic lawyer, but it was not a harmonious set. Hopper clashed violently with everyone and Fonda later described him as a "little fascist freak." Their friendship was destroyed.

Hopper fell ill last September. He continued working almost to the very end, both on his cable TV series "Crash" and on a book showcasing his photography. But his final months were also consumed by a bitter divorce battle with his fifth wife, Victoria Duffy.

Indeed, his private life was never dull. His marriages included an eight-day union in 1970 with Michelle Phillips of the Mamas and Papas, who later told Vanity Fair that she was subjected to "excruciating" treatment.

Hopper is survived by four children.

RIP
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by hartia Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Stuart Cable, fostul toboşar al trupei Stereophonics, a murit la vârsta de 40 de ani!

Stuart Cable a fost unul dintre membrii fondatori ai grupului Stereophonics, devenit celebru în anii '90, pe care l-a părăsit însă în 2003, pentru o carieră în mass-media.

Stuart Cable a prezentat o emisiune săptămânală dedicată muzicii rock la postul BBC Radio Wales şi a înfiinţat o nouă trupă, Killing for Company. Poliţia din South Wales a confirmat decesul muzicianului în vârstă de 40 de ani, al cărui trup neînsufleţit a fost descoperit în locuinţa sa din oraşul Aberdare. "Cauza morţii nu a fost încă stabilită", au declarat reprezentanţii poliţiei galeze

asta s-a intamplat pe 7 iunie Crying or Very sad
hartia
hartia
Most Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by ambrozi Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 pm

RIP Madalina Manole...tocmai de ziua ei ..... fata cu parul de foc s-a dus....rip
ambrozi
ambrozi
Poison

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kuolema Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Mădălina Manole a decedat în această dimineaţă, chiar în ziua în care ar fi împlinit 43 de ani. Soţul artistei a găsit un mesaj de adio pe telefon său în care solista scria că ştie că e iubită şi că îi pare rău pentru gestul său. Mâine este aşteptat rezultatul necropsiei. Se pare că artista a mai încercat să se sinucidă acum trei săptămâni.

nasol....imi pare rau de ea.. Sad
kuolema
kuolema
Most Interesting

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-08-14

http://13blizzards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ambrozi Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 pm

snt socata
ambrozi
ambrozi
Poison

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 pm

RIP Socanta si foarte trista situatie...
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by hartia Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:04 am

Josh Broadhead, solistul formatiei metalcore Saved By Grace, a decedat in cursul zilei de luni. Datele nu sunt clare insa se pare ca Broadhead s-a spanzurat.

Artistul avea 29 de ani.

Grupul a fost activ in perioada 1999-2002 iar in 2003 a decis sa se detrame. Membrii trupei au activat ulterior in Hopesfall si Eighteen Visions.

Inainte de destramare, Saved By Grace au lansat un split alaturi de The Esoteric si un full-lenth via Rescore Records.

sursa metalhead
hartia
hartia
Most Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Astazi se implinesc 3 ani de la moartea lui Heath Ledger si inca mi-e f greu sa ma obisnuiesc cu ideea... O pierdere imensa! RIP

R.I.P. - Page 2 Heathledger-scrawl
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeCris Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Sunt total de acord cu tine Sad
SnakeCris