Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010)

5 posters

Go down

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010) Empty Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010)

Post by Suomi_Rocks Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Tarja wrote:The trip to Los Angeles was very successful and the songs that needed orchestra and choir arrangements are now ready to be recorded.

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010) Img_6010

It is very exciting indeed to imagine how everything will sound in the end when these two important elements are recorded.

This time we have decided with Jim Dooley and Tim Davis who will conduct the orchestra, that the recordings will take place in few days in Bratislava. Slovak National Symphony Orchestra and Choir will be playing on my record.

I am very happy with the work of Jim who put his heart into my songs. I got again very emotional by listening his work. It’s unbelievable how gorgeous gift of music he has. You’ll hear pretty soon what I mean

Here I am with Jim in his studio at Remote Control.

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010) Img_6011

I left the sunny LA a week ago to return to Buenos Aires to record vocals for few more songs.

Still there are 6 more to go. It feels endless, but we are working hard to get everything done in time.

I am satisfied with my vocals since I feel that I have learned quite a lot in these last few years and the people that are working with me this time, are really helpful and supportive.

It is absolutely important that during my vocal recordings I am neither worried nor nervous for any reason. That would affect my performance in an instant.

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010) Img_6012

It has been just great to be able to be free and produce my own record for the first time. Is strange feeling to have recorded already around 10 albums, but still “What Lies Beneath” process has been so far a gift, a learning process and such a joy. In many ways feels like the first time.

I won’t go to common places to say that MWS was just fine and WLB is the best!

I do have MWS in my heart and will always be like that. If those were the first steps, with WLB I learned to run.

Both albums are equally important for me, both part of a life process.

There have been so many moments to cherish and cheer which I will always remember and keep in my heart.

Next flight will take to Salzburg where you’ll see me performing with Scorpions in the most successful TV show in Europe called “Wetten Dass..?” on next Saturday 27th. Don’t miss it! I am sure I will have a good time there with the band and it is a great honour for me to take part in their performance in this particular show.

Until then…

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010) Img_6013

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010) Img_6014

With love, Tarja
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-03-03

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1

Back to top Go down

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010) Empty Re: Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010)

Post by Chiticot Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 am

Off, in sfarsit ceva noutati. Asta inseamna ca va veni la Bratislava? Hmmm, ar fi bine, poate asa putem afla mai multe noutati (fetele din zona aceea sunt pe pozitii, dupa cate am observat pe forumul oficial Very Happy).

Nu am inteles, evenimentul la care va participa cu Scorpions este o emisiune tv sau un concert/gala? Evenimentul incepe la ora 20,15 ora Germaniei, deci 21,15 ora Romaniei. happy5
Chiticot
Chiticot
Sing For Me

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010) Empty Re: Blog: Regards from Buenos Aires! (23.03.2010)

Post by roxana_enache Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 pm

E o emisiune la tv? Nu cred totusi... cred ca e concert in aer liber... sau intr-o sala ceva, nu? Sau il putem vedea si noi? Very Happy
roxana_enache
roxana_enache
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-07

http://mademoisellesauvage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diana17rock Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

roxana_enache wrote:E o emisiune la tv? Nu cred totusi... cred ca e concert in aer liber... sau intr-o sala ceva, nu? Sau il putem vedea si noi? Very Happy

pai...o sa cante doar melodia aia...in cea mai cunoscuta emisiune din Germania..si chiar si din Europa..poti vedea aici live emisiunea: http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/hauptnavigation/live#/hauptnavigation/live

Chiticot: Tarja nu cred ca merge la Bratislava...O sa inregistreze orchestra si corul acolo..si banuiesc ca ii trimit inregistrarile
diana17rock
diana17rock
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Wow, in sfarsti a postat din nou! Abia asteptam sa aud vesti de la Tarja. Abia astept sa apara albumul boogie
Rain
Rain
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2009-08-06

http://solemnhour.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down