Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fashion House

+8
Rain
ambrozi
LadyMoon
Unia
Magnolia
Suomi_Rocks
kuolema
MissSwan
12 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

The Fashion House - Page 19 Empty Re: The Fashion House

Post by MissSwan Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 pm

^ Suna bine!

The Fashion House - Page 19 161277_fr_l

Aphrodite Les Folies Tour Australia Launch
The Fashion House - Page 19 Kylie-minogue-pucci

Music Golden Melody Awards Announcement
The Fashion House - Page 19 Ysl

Kia South Korea Events
The Fashion House - Page 19 Miranda-kerr-roland-mouretThe Fashion House - Page 19 Kerr-alaia

Glamour US July 2011
The Fashion House - Page 19 Glamour-Cover
The gorgeous Blake Lively shows just how beautiful she is on the cover of the July 2011 issue of Glamour US wearing Michael Kors Fall 2011 look.

The actress was interviewed by BFF Florence Welch who got Blake to opened up about prepping for red carpet events and her penchant to play darker roles.

Her stunning editorial sees her wearing Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Stella McCartney, Marc by Marc Jacobs and many more designers shot by Terry Tsiolis.

You can read the full interview at Glamour.com, but here are some extracts.

On twitter: “People ask me why I don’t tweet. Honestly, I’m so sick of myself.”

On becoming the new face of Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag: “It’s such an honor. When I found out I got [the job], you and I went to dinner and concocted this plan, like two little girls at a tea party, saying, “Oh, it would be the best if we had a party. And you’ll perform, and we’ll do it in Paris.” Like you and I were in charge of Chanel!”

On being her own stylist: “I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!”

On getting ready for an event: I like it to be easy. I don’t feel like I have to do so much with hair and makeup, because I’m the mannequin for these beautiful clothes, so I never want to do anything too distracting. Most of the time, I put my hair in a ballerina bun, and I take it down and it’s wavy, and then I leave. I feel shy when people are fussing on me. And my diet of choice before events is a chicken potpie from Tea & Sympathy, because they never have enough food at these things.”

On breakups: “Every relationship you have, you’re learning and growing and taking something from that. So for me, it’s never been too dramatic of a thing when something ends.”

On being drawn to darker roles: “I’m drawn to those roles because [they’re so] rare, especially for someone my age. Women in film are often the prizes for the men and nowhere near as layered or complex as the men get to be. My character in The Town was written for a 37-year-old. I had to fight for that role. But also, I’m not this super-tortured soul, so it’s fun to be able to go there."
The Fashion House - Page 19 1
Sweater, shorts, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti; earrings, Lorraine Schwartz
The Fashion House - Page 19 2
Cardigan, Tom Scott; shorts, Raoul; bracelets, House of Lavande; pumps, Christian Louboutin
The Fashion House - Page 19 3
Blouse, bra, Stella McCartney; jeans, American Apparel; earrings, Miriam Salat; bracelet, Pono by Joan Goodman; ring, Lorraine Schwartz; pumps, Christian Louboutin
The Fashion House - Page 19 5
The Fashion House - Page 19 6
Sweater, Marc by Marc Jacobs; shorts, M Missoni; earrings, Miriam Salat; cuff, Oscar de la Renta
The Fashion House - Page 19 8
Dress, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti; earrings, House of Lavande; pumps, Celine.
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://myspace.com/miss_swan_

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 am

Il Mondo Vi Appartiene Dinner
The Fashion House - Page 19 Salma-hayek-gucciThe Fashion House - Page 19 Charotte-gucci

Gordon Parks Foundation Awards Dinner
The Fashion House - Page 19 Iman-prabal-gurungThe Fashion House - Page 19 115023829

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Tour
The Fashion House - Page 19 Alessandra-Ambrosio-dolce

The Royal Academy of Arts’ Summer Exhibition Preview Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Eliza-Doolittle-house-of-hollandThe Fashion House - Page 19 Chloe-carvenThe Fashion House - Page 19 Jamie-winston-westwood

Perrier-Jouet 200th Anniversary Cocktail Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Eva-amurri-chris-benz

Pritzker Architecture Prize Ceremony
The Fashion House - Page 19 Michelle-obama-Reed-Krakoff

French Open
The Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7412235_ANG_Celeb_Fench_Open_02_18

Emma Stone Ditches the Blond Hair to Go Back to Red
The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-stone
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Tod's "Lucy" Calf Hair Clutch: Halle Takes a Walk Near the Wild Side
The Fashion House - Page 19 Halle_bag_clutch1

Discovering a new side of UGG
The Fashion House - Page 19 Ugg

Christian Louboutins In March, April & May Editorials - http://passionlouboutin.blogspot.com/2011/05/magazines-marsavrilmai-2011.html

Fab Recap — Summer's in Session With June Must Haves, Travel Guides, and More! - http://www.fabsugar.com/Fashion-News-Latest-From-FabSugar-17585565?page=0,0,0

The Fashion House - Page 19 Salma-bdotw

Chanel's Dinner for the Natural Resources Benefit
The Fashion House - Page 19 Chanel-eventThe Fashion House - Page 19 Chanel-event2The Fashion House - Page 19 Drew-barrymore-chanelThe Fashion House - Page 19 Hudson-Elizabeth-and-James

Spike TV's 5th Annual 2011 Guys' Choice Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Scarlett-Johansson-spike-awardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-spike-tv-awardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Mila-kunis-givenchy-guys-choiceThe Fashion House - Page 19 Eva-mendes-guys-choice-roland-mouret

20th Anniversary ICON Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Jennifer-lopez-Georges-HobeikaThe Fashion House - Page 19 115254441

2011 MTV Movie Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Lil-mama-sherri-hillThe Fashion House - Page 19 Selena-gomez-Giambattista-ValliThe Fashion House - Page 19 Amanda-bynes-mtv-movie-awardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-stone-Bottega-VenetaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Rosie-dolceThe Fashion House - Page 19 Kristen-stewart-balmainThe Fashion House - Page 19 Leighton-meester-balmainThe Fashion House - Page 19 Elle-fanning-DGThe Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-watson-marchesaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Decker-no-21The Fashion House - Page 19 Hailee-Steinfeld-In-Louis-VuittonThe Fashion House - Page 19 Blake-lively-michael-korsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Mila-kunis-balmainThe Fashion House - Page 19 DiazThe Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7421036_RIJ_2011_MTVMOVIE_SET1_120_152The Fashion House - Page 19 Mtv

2011 MTV Movie Awards After-Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-watson

Global Green USA's 15th Annual Millennium Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Miranda-Kerr-diorThe Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7418492_GlobalGreen_TOD_05_20

Epsom Derby
The Fashion House - Page 19 Catherine-middletonThe Fashion House - Page 19 INFphoto_1729337

2011 CFDA Fashion Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Dunst-cfdaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Lucy-liu-cfdaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Olsens-cfda-awardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 115395131The Fashion House - Page 19 Chloe-sevigny-cfdaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Jessica-alba-cfdaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Kerry-washington-Calvin-Klein-cfdaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Liv-tyler-Proenza-Schouler-CFDAThe Fashion House - Page 19 Ashley-greene-michael-kors-CFDAThe Fashion House - Page 19 Anna-wintour-marc-jacobs-CFDAThe Fashion House - Page 19 Anna-wintourThe Fashion House - Page 19 Naomi-watts-calvin-kleinThe Fashion House - Page 19 Leelee-Sobieski-CFDAThe Fashion House - Page 19 Lady-gaga-CFDAThe Fashion House - Page 19 115358470The Fashion House - Page 19 CFDA-round-up-2The Fashion House - Page 19 CFDA-round-up-1The Fashion House - Page 19 CfdaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Gurung-wu-CFDAThe Fashion House - Page 19 Miranda-karolina-chanel-CFDAThe Fashion House - Page 19 Zac-posen-CFDAThe Fashion House - Page 19 CDFA-BD

Opening Night of Through a Glass Darkly After Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Mulligan
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm

2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Kristen-stewart-glamour-awardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Stella-McCartney-Rosie-Huntington-WhiteleyThe Fashion House - Page 19 Diana-vickers-Tata-NakaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Alexandra-Burke-dgThe Fashion House - Page 19 Pixie-Geldof-house-of-hollandThe Fashion House - Page 19 Daisy-lowe-versace-glamour-awardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Kristen-Wiig-In-J-Mendel-2011-Glamour-Women-of-the-Year-AwardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Glamour1The Fashion House - Page 19 Glamour2The Fashion House - Page 19 Glamour3The Fashion House - Page 19 2011-Glamour-Women-of-the-Year-Awards

2011 Sydney Film Festival
The Fashion House - Page 19 Cate-blanchett-Giorgio-Armani

Australians in Film 2011 Breakthrough Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Teresa-palmer-in-michael-kors

Samsung Hope for Children Gala
The Fashion House - Page 19 Jennifer-lopez-Temperley-LondonThe Fashion House - Page 19 115534123The Fashion House - Page 19 Demi-moore-louis-vuittonThe Fashion House - Page 19 115533984

Goodspeed Gala
The Fashion House - Page 19 Sjp-dolce-gabbana-copy

Louis Vuitton 2012 Cruise Presentation
The Fashion House - Page 19 Kirsten-sofia

2011 CMT Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Nicole-kidman-Proenza-SchoulerThe Fashion House - Page 19 Sheryl-crowe-2011-CMT-Music-AwardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 All-saintsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Jennfier-nettles-valentino-pre-fall

Super 8 LA Premiere
The Fashion House - Page 19 115696907

Vera Wang Lovestruck Harrods Launch
The Fashion House - Page 19 Leighton-meester-vera-wang-LondonThe Fashion House - Page 19 Leighton-meester-vera-wang-London2

Dior VIII Launch
The Fashion House - Page 19 Charlize-theron-dior

Sidewalk Style
The Fashion House - Page 19 Diane-kruger-chanel-spring-2009

ARK 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner
The Fashion House - Page 19 Catherine-middleton-jenny-packhamThe Fashion House - Page 19 Liz-hurley-roberto-cavalliThe Fashion House - Page 19 Laura-bailey-valentino

Dazed & Confused July 2011
The Fashion House - Page 19 199_NOBARCODE

Louis Vuitton Kunming Store Opening
The Fashion House - Page 19 Fan-bing-bing-louis-vuitton

39th AFI Life Achievement Award Honouring Morgan Freeman
The Fashion House - Page 19 Gisele-Bundchen-Oscar-de-la-RentaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Camila-alves-zuhair-murad

Covenant House California 2011 Gala and Awards Dinner
The Fashion House - Page 19 Jessica-alba-dolce-gabbana

The Urban Zen Stephan Weiss Apple Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Uma-thurman-valentinoThe Fashion House - Page 19 Sarah-jessica-parker-in-l-wren-scott

ELLE Spa Launch Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Jamie-king-in-calvin-klein

Spiderweb Heels
The Fashion House - Page 19 Celebs-in-spiderweb-heels
Recently several shoe designers have been inspired by spiderwebs.

Arachnophobia or not, these beautiful heels will ensnare major attention.

Christian Louboutin created a crystal embellished web d’Orsay pump in his latest Fall 2011 collection.

Mr Louboutin describes his fascination with spiderwebs in a video interview with CNN saying that his design was influenced by a scientific study on spiders.

Yves Saint Laurent has also been bitten by the spider trend and created a dramatic web wedge.

This heel features many thin suede straps, a metallic gold leather covered wedge and an adorable buckle charm.

Roger Vivier has designed a very original ‘Spider’ sandal in his Fall 2011 collection.

This satin heel is available in two color combinations; pink or black & gold.

Even though we will have to wait for the ‘Spider’ to be available in retail, model Jessica Stam has already worn these heel to the MET Gala.

Kirsten Dunst was spotted at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival wearing Jimmy Choo ‘Ontario’ strappy suede sandals. These sandals have web-like straps that wrap around the ankle.

Charlize Theron was also spotted recently wearing Dior Paradis sandals with a spiderweb-like detail.
The Fashion House - Page 19 Web-heels
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:00 am

Resort Report: Chloë Sevigny’s First Runway Show for Opening Ceremony Was Sweaty, High School-Inspired
The Fashion House - Page 19 A_560x375

Go Long! Christina Ricci Lengthens Her Locks for Summer
The Fashion House - Page 19 Christina-ricci-440x330

L'Wren Scott "Lula" Launch: L'Wren's Bag of Tricks
The Fashion House - Page 19 Lula%20Bags_Group

Charlotte Olympia Fall 2011 Collection - http://shoerazzi.com/charlotte-olympia-fall-2011-collection/

Trend of the Week - Sequin Dresses
The Fashion House - Page 19 Sequin1The Fashion House - Page 19 Sequin2

The Fashion House - Page 19 Catherine-Emma-Stone

2011 Shanghai International Film Festival
The Fashion House - Page 19 Fan-bing-bing-Georges-HobeikaThe Fashion House - Page 19 115884841The Fashion House - Page 19 Li-bing-bing-naeem-khanThe Fashion House - Page 19 Mischa-barton-shanghai-film-festival

2011 Tony Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Patina-Miller-In-Naeem-Khan-2011-Tony-AwardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Tammy-Blanchard-In-Edition-by-Georges-Chakra-2011-Tony-AwardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Catherine-Zeta-Jones-In-Elie-Saab-2011-Tony-AwardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 115951143The Fashion House - Page 19 Jennifer-Damiano-In-Reem-Acra-2011-Tony-AwardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 2011-Tony-AwardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 2011-Tony-Awards-22The Fashion House - Page 19 2011-Tony-Awards-3The Fashion House - Page 19 2011-Tony-Awards-4The Fashion House - Page 19 Tony-Awards-Best-Dressed

2011 Isle of Wight Festival
The Fashion House - Page 19 Pixie-Lott-In-Prada-2011-Isle-Of-Wight-FestivalThe Fashion House - Page 19 115926614

Prix de Diane Longines
The Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7453582_ANG_Rai_Aishwarya_07_09

10th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball
The Fashion House - Page 19 Olivia-wilde-Yigal-Azrou%C3%ABl

Kung Fu Panda 2 Australia Premiere
The Fashion House - Page 19 Lucy-liu-vivienne-westwood

Mr. Popper's Penguins LA Premiere
The Fashion House - Page 19 Carla-Gugino-In-Zac-Posen-Mr-Poppers-Penguins-LA-Premiere

Vogue US July 2011
The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-Watson-Vogue-Prada-Cover
When I saw this picture of Emma Watson yesterday on the cover American Vogue’s July 2011 issue, I honestly didn’t recognise her.

After reading who it was, I showed it to my sister covering the name. When I asked her who it was she got it in one with no hesitation.

Maybe I’m so used to the ‘Hermione Granger’ Emma Watson, that I can’t see past the rouge lips, slick back hair and Prada Fall 2011 paillette covered dress.

The star works a Fall 2011 in her editorial featuring Tom Ford, Aquilano.Rimondi, Calvin Klein and Dolce & Gabbana.

This summer Emma will say goodbye to Hermione forever when “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2,” is released in July, but Emma officially said goodbye to Hermione when she cut her hair short.

Emma talks to Vogue about finding herself after Harry Potter and balancing work and educations.

Here are some extracts from her interview, followed by her breath-taking editorial shot by Mario Testino.

On experimenting in the Harry Potter makeup trailer: “That was my playground. I would sit and play with lipsticks, foundations, and eye shadows; and every now and then [head of makeup, Amanda Knight] would let me do the extras’ face paint for the Quidditch matches.”

On longtime co-star Daniel Radcliffe: “He understood what his role was, not just as an actor but as the leading man in this enormous franchise. And I think that was almost more important in a way. He held it all together. I am very grateful for him.”

On fighting to balance education and work: “I have felt for the last ten years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros.’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult. I just realized at one point that I can’t fight everything. I have to move in the direction of it—and go with it.”
The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-2_131033132480
Tom Ford top and Undercover skirt. Louis Vuitton clutch
The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-3_131034356647The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-4_131035952159
Aquilano.Rimondi dress. Solange Azagury-Partridge rings; Alexander McQueen boots
The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-5_131035703685
Dolce & Gabbana dress. Solange Azagury-Partridge ring; Alexander McQueen boots
The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-6_131036288682
Prada dress
The Fashion House - Page 19 Emma-1_131033640719
Calvin Klein Collection dress. Lynn Ban bracelets; Miu Miu heels
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Shoes She Should Have Worn: Carey Mulligan
The Fashion House - Page 19 Shoes-carey-shouldve-worn

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's Weekend
The Fashion House - Page 19 Catherine-Duchess-of-Cambridge-Alexander-McQueenThe Fashion House - Page 19 A-Weekend-In-Catherine-Duchess-of-Cambridge-ClosetThe Fashion House - Page 19 115922549

2011 Ghetto Film School Spring Benefit
The Fashion House - Page 19 Blake-marc-by-marc

Stella McCartney Resort 2012 Presentation
The Fashion House - Page 19 Stella-mccartney-resort-2012The Fashion House - Page 19 116002443

Royal Ascot 2011
The Fashion House - Page 19 Danielle-Lineker-In-Victoria-Beckham-Royal-Ascot-2011

Junior Spring Benefit for Lincoln Center Event
The Fashion House - Page 19 Carey-mulligan-in-valentino

Starlight Children’s Foundation Midwest’s 25th Anniversary Gala
The Fashion House - Page 19 Minnie-driver

Bridesmaids Australia Premiere
The Fashion House - Page 19 Rose-byrne-chirstian-cota

Liaisons au Louvre II Charity Gala Dinner
The Fashion House - Page 19 Giambattista-ValliThe Fashion House - Page 19 Diane-kruger-Alessandra-RichThe Fashion House - Page 19 116103803

2nd Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala NY
The Fashion House - Page 19 Jennifer-hudson-michael-korsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Heidi-klum-michael-kors-amfar

Florence + The Machine North America Tour
The Fashion House - Page 19 Florence-Welch-Gucci

Royal Ascot Day 2
The Fashion House - Page 19 116273270

2011 Keep a Child Alive Black Ball
The Fashion House - Page 19 Naomie-harris-Keep-A-Child-Alive-Black-BallThe Fashion House - Page 19 Alicia-keysThe Fashion House - Page 19 116385738The Fashion House - Page 19 Paloma-Faith-vivienne-westwoodThe Fashion House - Page 19 Paloma-Faith-bodyamr

Green Lantern LA Premiere
The Fashion House - Page 19 Blake-lively-chanel-couture-green-lantern-la-premiere

2011 Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Eva-Longoria-Monique-Lhuillier

3rd Annual Bent on Learning Benefit
The Fashion House - Page 19 Gwyneth-Paltrow-Alexander-Wang-3rd-Annual-Bent-On-Learning-Benefit

Mayor's Fund Benefit Dinner to Support the Family Justice
The Fashion House - Page 19 116228238

The Farm Worker Help Bill Press Conference
The Fashion House - Page 19 Eva-longoria-victoria-beckham

Sidewalk Style
The Fashion House - Page 19 Jennifer-lopez-Herv%C3%A9-L%C3%A9ger-by-Max-AzriaThe Fashion House - Page 19 JenniferlopezbroseThe Fashion House - Page 19 Jennifer-lopez-in-rachel-zoeThe Fashion House - Page 19 Jennifer-lopez-Kaufman-Franco
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 am

WTA Tour Pre-Wimbledon Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Maria-Sharapova-In-Alexander-McQueen-WTA-Tour-Pre-Wimbledon-PartyThe Fashion House - Page 19 116578698The Fashion House - Page 19 Naomi-Harris-In-Mulberry-WTA-Tour-Pre-Wimbledon-PartyThe Fashion House - Page 19 Serena-Williams-In-Burberry-WTA-Tour-Pre-Wimbledon-Party

2011 Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Elle-Fanning-In-Marc-Jacobs-2011-Women-In-Film-Crystal-+-Lucy-Awards

Avon Believe World Tour
The Fashion House - Page 19 Reese-witherspoon-jason-wu

Pitti Immagine Event
The Fashion House - Page 19 Kirsten-dunst-rodarteThe Fashion House - Page 19 Kirsten-dunst-rodarte-2

2011 Maui Film Festival
The Fashion House - Page 19 Olivia-wilde-2011-Maui-Film-Festival

Royal Ascot Day 3
The Fashion House - Page 19 Liz-hurley-versaceThe Fashion House - Page 19 116563531

W Magazine July 2011
The Fashion House - Page 19 Beyonce-LV-Cover
Beyonce Knowles sizzles on the cover of the July 2011 edition of W Magazine wearing a Louis Vuitton top and hat with a Givenchy silk satin bra which was captured by Patrick Demarchelier.

The rest of her editorial sees her wearing Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton and Gucci Fall 2011 pieces.

In her interview she shares why she named her new album, “4″ plus her vision and inspiration for the tracks.

You can read the whole “Fierce, Fearless, Female” interview at WMagazine.com.

Here are some extracts:

On deciding on the feel of a video as she sings a song: “When I sing a song, I definitely have the image for the video in my mind. I kind of hear the choreography that will be in the video, and I can see how I’ll look, even before anyone – the record company, the director – has heard the song.”

On her new album titled 4: “The fans have named the album 4. And four is my favorite number. It’s an important number in my life: the date of my birthday, my mom’s birthday, my husband’s birthday, the day I got married. Barack Obama is the 44th president, and I performed ‘At Last’ by Etta James at his inauguration.”

On wanting to move out of her comfort zone on 4: “I wanted this record to come from a raw place. Playing Etta James in the movie ­Cadillac Records really changed me. It was a darker character, and I realized that if anything is too comfortable, I want to run from it. It’s no fun being safe.”
The Fashion House - Page 19 Beyonce-Givenchy
Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci bra, skirt, glasses and necklace
The Fashion House - Page 19 Beyonce-lv
Louis Vuitton jacket, shorts, hat, mask, gloves, socks and shoes
The Fashion House - Page 19 Beyonce-gucci
Nina Ricci bra and briefs and Gucci shrug. Louis Vuitton hat, mask and boots; Solange Azagury-Partridge necklace
The Fashion House - Page 19 Beyonce-dolce
Dolce & Gabbana dress, Philip Treacy beret, Munnu/The Gem Palace earrings
The Fashion House - Page 19 Cess-beyonce-fashion-cover-04-h
Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci bra, Atsuko Kudo briefs and Marc Jacobs top. Marc Jacobs headband; Ofira earrings; Prabal Gurung gloves; Louis Vuitton belt, socks and shoes; Wolford hosiery
The Fashion House - Page 19 Cess-beyonce-fashion-cover-02-h
Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci sweater, skirt, cap and shoes. Lorraine Schwartz earrings; David Yurman ring.
The Fashion House - Page 19 Cess-beyonce-fashion-cover-07-h
Marc Jacobs’s cotton and silk lace blouse; Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci’s silk satin bra; Louis Vuitton’s leather and fur shorts. Marc Jacobs beret; David Yurman’s silver, black rhodium, and diamond earrings; de Grisogono’s 18k white gold and diamond cuff; Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci shoes.
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 am

Christian Louboutin's Fall 2011 Lookbook
The Fashion House - Page 19 Louboutin-Zurbaran_1923579aThe Fashion House - Page 19 Louboutin-Clouet-H_1923578aThe Fashion House - Page 19 Whistler-7-copie_1923576aThe Fashion House - Page 19 Louboutin-Nattier-_1923580aThe Fashion House - Page 19 De-La-Tour-5-copie_1923602a

Yves Saint Laurent Chyc Cabas: Rock the Cabas
The Fashion House - Page 19 Ysl_Chyc_CabasThe Fashion House - Page 19 Celebs_with_ysl_chyc

Trend of the Week - Sexy Back
The Fashion House - Page 19 Backless-trend

The Fashion House - Page 19 Diane-and-rose

2011 LA Film Festival
The Fashion House - Page 19 Kate-bosworth-Richard-Nicoll

2011 MuchMusic Video Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Selena-gomez-Burberry-ProrsumThe Fashion House - Page 19 Nina-dobve-Georges-ChakraThe Fashion House - Page 19 Nikki-reed-Ronald-AbdalaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Lady-gaga-vintage-versaceThe Fashion House - Page 19 117039999The Fashion House - Page 19 Selena-gomez-dolce-gabbanaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Selena-gomez-Dsquared%C2%B2

Wetten Dass
The Fashion House - Page 19 Jennifer-lopez-lanvin-Wetten-dassThe Fashion House - Page 19 Jennfier-Lopez-Hakaan

Cars 2 LA Premiere
The Fashion House - Page 19 Philosophy-di-Alberta-Ferretti

Milan Menswear Fashion Week
The Fashion House - Page 19 Anna-Dello-Russo

2011 NIVEA “Good-Bye Cellulite, Hello Bikini!” Challenge Poolside Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Jamie-king-joie

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Rio Press Conference
The Fashion House - Page 19 Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-michael-kors

2011 Critics' Choice TV Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Busy-Philipps-Critics-Choice-Television-Awards-Juan-Carlos-ObandoThe Fashion House - Page 19 Cat-deely-dolce-gabbanaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Cc-lanvnThe Fashion House - Page 19 Jayma-Mays-In-Elise-OverlandThe Fashion House - Page 19 White-short-sleeve-shift-dress-with-black-detail

Prince Philip's Birthday Lunch at 10 Downing Street
The Fashion House - Page 19 117078020

2011 Shakespeare in the Park Gala
The Fashion House - Page 19 Naomi-watts-marc-jacobs

Versace for H&M
The Fashion House - Page 19 VersaceforHM_1_2
This morning H&M announced that its Autumn 2011 designer collaboration will be with one of the world’s most legendary fashion brands, Versace.

Designed by its creative director Donatella Versace, the exclusive collection will look back to the vibrant heritage of the brand, full of leather, prints, colour and exuberance in exclusive materials at fantastic H&M prices.

The collection will include ranges for women, men and selected pieces for the home.

Mark 17th November in your diaries, as that’s the date the collection will go on sale in around 300 stores worldwide, as well as on-line.

Donatella Versace will also design a pre-spring collection for H&M which will be exclusively available in countries with H&M on-line sales from 19th January.

Versace follows the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Comme des Garçons, Jimmy Choo and, most recently Lanvin who have all collaborated with H&M.

How excited are you about this collaboration?

Donatella is clearly very excited about this collaboration, because she wore a Versace for H&M dress yesterday as she took her bow after her Spring 2012 menswear show.

Chanel Unveils Lily Allen’s Whimsical Wedding Reception Gown
The Fashion House - Page 19 Lily-allen-2-440x330

Happy Father's Day! Fab's 20 Most Dapper Dads - http://www.fabsugar.com/Hot-Celebrity-Dads-Pictures-17913311

Ralph Lauren outfits Wimbledon for 125th anniversary
The Fashion House - Page 19 Wimbledon2The Fashion House - Page 19 Wimbledon1

Sidewalk Style
The Fashion House - Page 19 Katie-holmes-lanvinThe Fashion House - Page 19 Rosie-Salvatore-FerragamoThe Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7490024_BARM_Moss_Kate_Prt2_00_051The Fashion House - Page 19 Liv-tyler-dkny
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

YO DONA Magazine International Awards
The Fashion House - Page 19 Kate-winslet-in-victoria-beckham

Ralph Lauren Wimbledon Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Sienna-miller-ralph-lauren

True Blood Season 4 Premiere
The Fashion House - Page 19 Evan-rachel-wood-dolce-gabbanaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Anna-paquin-versus

2011 Nylon Music Issue Launch Party
The Fashion House - Page 19 Florence-welch-in-anna-sui
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 pm

2011 LA Film Festival
The Fashion House - Page 19 Kristen-Stewart-LA-Film-Festival

InStyle's Dinner with a Designer for Rachel Zoe
The Fashion House - Page 19 Rachel-Zoe-Instyle-DinnerThe Fashion House - Page 19 Rachel-Zoe-Instyle-Dinner2The Fashion House - Page 19 Jamie-king-in-versace

2011 Moscow International Film Festival
The Fashion House - Page 19 Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-In-Michael-Kors-2011-Moscow-International-Film-Festival-Transformers-Dark-Of-The-Moon-PremiereThe Fashion House - Page 19 Red-Carpet-Fashion-AwardsThe Fashion House - Page 19 Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-In-Gucci-Moscow-Premiere

amfAR Inspiration Gala Paris
The Fashion House - Page 19 Diane-kruger-ysl-Edition-Soir-2011The Fashion House - Page 19 Fergie-amfAR-Inspiration-Gala-louis-vuittonThe Fashion House - Page 19 Fergie-in-marc-jacobs

Sidewalk Style
The Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7500340_HayekSalma_Shopping_FP9_13_17The Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7500343_HayekSalma_Shopping_FP9_16_17The Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7502180_BARM_Dunst_Kirsten_02_04The Fashion House - Page 19 FP_7482202_HolmesKatieSuri_BeachDay_BRJ_54_81
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Tasya Van Ree’s “Distorted Delicacies” Art Exhibit
The Fashion House - Page 19 Amber-heard-Amanda-Wakeley

Thierry Mugler Ad Campaign Unveiling
The Fashion House - Page 19 Eva-mendes-Mugler

2011 LA Film Festival
The Fashion House - Page 19 Brit-marling-Balenciaga

13th Annual White Tie and Tiara Ball to Benefit Elton John AIDS Foundation
The Fashion House - Page 19 Princess-Beatrice-Elie-Saab-CoutureThe Fashion House - Page 19 Elizabeth-Hurley-Roberto-CavalliThe Fashion House - Page 19 Anne-hathaway-pradaThe Fashion House - Page 19 Alexa-chung-vintageThe Fashion House - Page 19 WI_White_Tie_and_Tiara005

Florence + The Machine North America Tour
The Fashion House - Page 19 Florence-Welch-Gucci-GMAThe Fashion House - Page 19 INFphoto_1753942

Thierry Mugler Angel Ad Campaign
The Fashion House - Page 19 Eva-mendes
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm

The Irish Guards Medal Parade
The Fashion House - Page 19 Catherine-Duchess-of-Cambridge-In-Alexander-McQueen
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Tinuta pt cununia civila si alte cateva chestii de la asos la reducere. giggle

The Fashion House - Page 19 Image1xxlThe Fashion House - Page 19 46140-gThe Fashion House - Page 19 Image1xxlThe Fashion House - Page 19 Image4xxl
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnolia Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 am

Stie cineva unde se pot gasi sabloane din acelea pentru cusut (nu stiu sigur cum se cheama) pentru asa ceva in genul asta?
The Fashion House - Page 19 31520_largef
Magnolia
Magnolia
Funniest User

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by hartia Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm

hartia
hartia
Most Fun

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Siii.... o noua pereche de blugi si un pulovar rolleyes

The Fashion House - Page 19 Image1xxlThe Fashion House - Page 19 Image4xxl
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Am reusit sa-mi iau cateva chestii din colectia Versace for H&M!!! jump

The Fashion House - Page 19 Versace+for+h%2526M+pella+borchie+leather+jacket+with+gold-+and+silver-coloured+rivets+at+the+hemThe Fashion House - Page 19 Ladies-35The Fashion House - Page 19 Tumblr_ltemdaM8Xr1qb947eo1_400
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Imi place geaca! Very Happy Niciodata nu am curaj sa comand haine de pe net. XD
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSwan Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 pm

^ Merci! Eu mai mult pe net comand pt ca nu prea imi place ce gasesc prin magazine. Si daca nu-mi place ce primesc sau nu-mi vine trimit inapoi, nu-i bai, dar mi s-a intamplat de vreo 2 ori doar.
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19