Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded

3 posters

Go down

Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded Empty Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded

Post by Kinga Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 am

Incepand de acum chiar vom deschide un topic nou in fiecare zi pentru fiecare blog? XD
(Nu ar fi mai bun un singur topic despre posturie de la inregistrari? Razz)

Tarja wrote:
Few more songs’ drums recorded

I slept like a baby last night. It’s so quiet here that it even feels scary at times. But it’s beautiful to work like this.

After Mike finished recording one song in the morning, we had some guests in the studio visiting us. Pete, our live sound engineer came to talk about next shows.

Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded IMG_5184-300x225

We are planning some crazy stuff for the next “world” tour. It’s just so fantastic to be able to decide myself the stage set up, the design of it and plan all the matters of the touring after all.

We need to start things already now, very early in advance, so that we are not running late when we need to hit the road with the new album.

Today was a magnificent day. Mike finished 3 songs and he is laying down damn good material.

“LL”, “DS” very heavy songs and “U” a beautiful ballad. You didn’t think I was giving you all the song names right away, did you? Wink

Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded IMG_5188-300x224

The atmosphere is calm and relaxed in the studio. I am not pushing Mike to his limits. At least I hope so Smile

I guess nobody likes to work like that anyway. Better your mood is, better you perform. That’s how it should be. And the question is, why try to make the impossible happen if the results sound already awesome? I don’t see any point in that. We have fun together, we do our best and that is what matters at the end of the day.

My friends from Same-Eyes Film Company are around too, shooting the whole production so that one day you’ll all see what we have been up to. Is nice to have things filmed so that we can remember everything afterwards.

Sometimes the time is running too fast and you don’t even realize what you are living through.

Today I even got to practise playing some piano parts that I am going to record in few days, so it was a very exciting day indeed.

We expect more visits for today. Let’s see…

And here some words from Mr Alex Scholpp:

Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded IMG_5197-225x300

hey everybody!

we are here in the snow and darkness, far away from civilisation- outside it´s cold and silent, not a sound. but things changed here since mr. mike terrana- well known as the “rythm beast”, blasts the roof of the studio with his furious power- power drumming and animal- like grunts and screams in between the takes! :-)

we are finished with recording drums for four songs now and it´s great fun to jam and rock those songs together with mike.

right now we are figuring out the right grooves and parts for the songs, then record the drums and next week we start with bass and guitars.

the studio is very nice and we get taken care of really good. it´s a great vibe here i have to say.

so more from me later, good night!

cheers!

Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded IMG_5195-300x225

I’ll write more to you tomorrow.

With love, Tarja

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded Empty Re: Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded

Post by diana17rock Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 pm

yeyy...se pare ca ea chiar se tine de cuvant! chiar ne scrie zilnic!
I love you I love you I love you
vreau sa aud melodiile acelea!!! cred ca sunt superbe crazy
poate totusi..face o editie cu a fost la mws...deluxe..sa fie cd-ul..si dvd cu inregistrarile albumului..si poate niste bonus track-uri...cu ea live! ca am vazut ca a inregistrat cateva concerte..

iiiiii...de-abia astept urmatorul post!!! :love: yahoo

e draguuuta in prima poza!!! cand rade boogie
diana17rock
diana17rock
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded Empty Re: Blog: Few more songs’ drums recorded

Post by Rain Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Cat imi place faptul ca ne scrie in fiecare zi ! :love: E chiar frumos din partea ei sa tina legatura cu fanii ei.
Abia astept sa flu mai multe detalii despre album boogie
Tarja wrote:“LL”, “DS” very heavy songs and “U” a beautiful ballad. You didn’t think I was giving you all the song names right away, did you?
. Ce tare a fost faza asta Laughing
Rain
Rain
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2009-08-06

http://solemnhour.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down