Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog: Having Fun :)

3 posters

Go down

Blog: Having Fun :) Empty Blog: Having Fun :)

Post by Unia Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 am

I had a great pleasure to do three different kinds of performances in Finland.

First I went back to my high school city Savonlinna where I also enjoy the best weather of Finland, the real summer time.

Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0578Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0601

I have lots of wonderful memories from Savonlinna since I was living there for three important years in my life. That is where I started singing classical music and found my way to be an independent young woman.

Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0591

This is the “Puijo” ship where I was working as a crewmember for couple of months a summer many years ago. It is still doing the same round trip through channels from Kuopio to Savonlinna and back. That was an exciting summer for me.

Olavinlinna castle had changed just a bit after my last visit there in 2006. I was so happy to be back to feel the magic of the castle.

Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0591

I met Maestro Cura a night before our rehearsals during the intermission of the opera “Tosca”. I immediately felt that he is a great man, with good spirit and warm heart.

During our performance I had a roller coaster ride through great emotions! It was an unbelievable honour to sing with Mr. Cura. He treated me nice, with respect and kindness. I will never forget it.

Thank you Olavinlinna for so warm welcome! I can still remember the BRAVO shouts that not even a deaf would have missed. It felt so amazing!

Muchas gracias José!

Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0607

The following weekend things remained exciting. I got Scorpions’ invitation to take part in their show in Saimaa Open Air just two days before the show was about to happen. I was happy to be able to meet the guys once again. They are always so kind.

The performance was a privilege for me and the first time we performed live together “The Good Die Young”. That was the night of the Oslo tragic events and Klaus was very wise to dedicate it to the victims. Such a waste of lives in a stupid way.

I extend through these lines my thoughts to the families and friends of the victims in Norway.

I had to wonder how great singer Klaus Meine truly is. He has this clean, healthy and beautiful voice. He is working very hard and I respect him deeply.

Thank you Scorpions for a wonderful evening and friendship. I am sure we will meet again.

Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0659

Next day there was a nice surprise waiting for me in Saimaa Open Air festival area. I was requested to sign a painting for a rock truck!

Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0680 Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0688

Finally I was very happy to have my own show in Finland. My band got to see the beautiful festival site, just beside a huge lake and Finnish surroundings. They were glad to visit my old home country and so was I.

During the day I met Maija and Marko, two # 1 Finnish artists that I had the opportunity to share the Festival with.

Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0695

My life is definitely not getting boring as you can read Smile

Blog: Having Fun :) IMG_0606

With love, Tarja
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Blog: Having Fun :) Empty Re: Blog: Having Fun :)

Post by maria96 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 am

Pozele sunt foarte reusite I love you
maria96
maria96
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraTurunen Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:28 pm

superb
MaraTurunen
MaraTurunen
Poison

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down