Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarja's answers to the questions of WSR

5 posters

Go down

Tarja's answers to the questions of WSR Empty Tarja's answers to the questions of WSR

Post by Unia Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Am primit raspunsurile, mai putin cel despre Outlanders, care este deja in alt interviu. Smile

1. Dear Tarja,
I am passionate of jewellery so I've been tracking yours for quite a long time. I was impressed by the large variety of styles and models, but I also noticed that they don't often repeat. This is why a certain bracelet that appears in many pictures caught my attention. It is a typical charm bracelet with a tiny heart. It is said that one should write on it commemorative things such as names, events, dates and so on. Is it something special written on yours? With love, Ioana (19, Romania)

It says: Thank you Tarja. It was a present from a dear family from USA.

2. en. What are your plans for this live DVD? We are really anxious for it. Thank you, Diana (17, Romania)

I am planning to film and record a DVD from the Final tour with WLB album. We are at the moment preparing for it and I truly hope this will happen and see the light of day one day. You will be informed more about it pretty soon.

4. Dear Tarja,
I want to ask you if there is a chance that we can see you again in Romania, at this time, in a new classic concert, like Sibiu 2005 was? After january 2011, of course. Thank you and congratulations for your beautiful career and voice! Alexandru (22, Romania)

I would love to return back to Romania to perform in a classical concert since my last visit in Sibiu was an amazing experience to me. I got a really warm welcome from my Romanian audience and fans at that time. I hope that something like that will happen in the near future too, perhaps with Harus, Beauty and the Beat or with my own classical concert. We will need to find the right promoter

5. Dear Tarja,
My biggest wish was to see you live.You made my wish come true at ARTmania 2011.I hope that you can make another dream come true, and I will see you again in 2012 at Bucharest, where I want to thank you for who you are, and for all you have given to us with your beautiful music.
What is your biggest wish?
With love, Andreea (15 years old, Romania)
To be able to sing as long as I live and to follow what my heart says.

6. Dear Tarja,
I want to ask you about inspiration. What is the thing that inspires you the most, what is, so to speak, the driving force when you make a song? Best wishes, Alex C (28 years old, Romania)

My life is my biggest inspiration. What I’ve experienced and seen so far make me who I am today as an artist and as a woman. I love to travel and meet people from different countries, feel happy with my art and to be free. That freedom I have found is my running force that keeps me going. Every time I sit down to write a song I have to have a strong idea for what I want to write about and I have to forget my fears and doubts.

7.In some older interviews from a few years ago you have been mentioning that you were watching TV shows like Prison Break and Fringe, and reading books by Paulo Coelho, John Grisham or Mika Waltari. Are there any other books or TV shows that you have been enjoying since then but that you haven't mentioned yet?
Love, Arina (Finland)
I love House, The big bang theory, CSI and all those ones you already mentioned. From books I am reading Paulo Coelho’s latest- “Aleph” at the moment.
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Tarja's answers to the questions of WSR Empty Re: Tarja's answers to the questions of WSR

Post by MissSwan Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:08 pm

The Big Bang Theory giggle
MissSwan
MissSwan
Best Post Content

Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://myspace.com/miss_swan_

Back to top Go down

Tarja's answers to the questions of WSR Empty Re: Tarja's answers to the questions of WSR

Post by Unia Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Pe aia nu as fi ghicit-o niciodata. Very Happy
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diana17rock Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm

HOUSE!!!!! I love you
diana17rock
diana17rock
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahistul Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Uiiiiiiiiiiiiii :love:
Sahistul
Sahistul
Oasis

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Toate raspunsurile impreuna: http://www.tarjaturunen.com/?p=2970
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrin Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 pm

study le-am citit pe toate crazy awesome yahoo
Chagrin
Chagrin
Boy And The Ghost

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down