Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anette Olzon

+24
doulfe
Magnolia
SnakeCris
Annah
serinia
nemo_gothic_boy
Rain
kuolema
maria96
Immortal_dark_rose
Sorana
Syrius
hartia
LadyMoon
diana17rock
Suomi_Rocks
october27
MissSwan
victor_uzum
Morphine
Chiticot
Kinga
Unia
ambrozi
28 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Anette Olzon - Page 16 Empty Re: Anette Olzon

Post by diana17rock Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Unia wrote:Eu nu am prea urmarit blogul, dar parea destul de convinsa si zicea ca are deja destule piese.. ciudat. confused

pai tocmai! erau multe ca facea cateva melodii pe zi!!! Shocked ceea ce nu mi se pare prea...normal Laughing

vom vedea, dar in legatura nu noul album nw..pun pariu ca [si ma refer la partea ce tine de voce] nu vor fi note prea inalte...!! deloc as putea spune...cred ca o sa fie niste melodii gen eva..Neutral
diana17rock
diana17rock
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMoon Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Cand a intrat ea in trupa DPP era deja gata, nu a trebuit decat sa cante, deci banuiesc ca piesele de pe albumul viitor or sa se potriveasca mai bine cu vocea ei si o sa cante mai bine live. Oricum, decat sa tipe, prefer fara note inalte. Rolling Eyes
Dar ea parca zicea ceva de niste muzicieni, s-a intalnit cu ei la studio... a pus oamenii pe drum degeaba? Chiar ma asteptam sa si-l scoata. Rolling Eyes
LadyMoon
LadyMoon
Coolest User

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiticot Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 am

Pacat, ar fi fost distractiv Twisted Evil
Chiticot
Chiticot
Sing For Me

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hartia Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:01 am

ii e lene.. Razz
e mult mai lejer sa faca poze la mancare decat sa inregistreze.

in alta ordine de idei, si mie mi se pare putin dubios, ca era foarte hotarata sa faca asta.
hartia
hartia
Most Fun

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by maria96 Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm

am citit ca nu mai lanseaza albumul solo,pe site-ul fan clubului international Nightwish scrie ca ea vrea sa fie cu familia,oare de cand a devenit asa de grijulie asa dintr-o data Rolling Eyes
maria96
maria96
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Suomi_Rocks Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 pm

maria96 wrote:scrie ca ea vrea sa fie cu familia,oare de cand a devenit asa de grijulie asa dintr-o data Rolling Eyes
Cred că mereu i-a păsat de familie (făcând abstracţie de faptul că e divorţată Laughing ), cel puţin de copilul ei. (sau aşa mi-a dat mie impresia) Smile

Totuşi, nu cred că ăsta a fost principalul motiv, dar fie. Laughing
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-03-03

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Nici eu nu cred ca asta a fost principalul motiv, desi nu o vad ca pe o mama rea. De fapt, nu o vad ingeneral ca pe o persoana rea. Cred ca pur si simplu si-a dat seama ca n-ar fi o idee asa de buna sa lanseze un album solo. Poate ca si-a dat seama ca oamenii o s-o acuze ca se detaseaza pre mult de trupa si ca e prea devreme sa-si lanseze un album solo. Totusi nu-s de acord cu faptul ca arenuntat la album, macar daca a inceput cu cgestia asta trebuia macar s-o duca pana la capat. Poate nici n-ar fi sunat prea rau. Razz
Rain
Rain
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2009-08-06

http://solemnhour.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Orion wrote:Anette is pregnant. http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/2010030311235132_vi.shtml

Short translation:

The baby wasn't planned, but they're very exited about it.
The pregnancy doesn't affect to NW's new album recordings, because the vocals will be recorded after the baby is born, but that's why her solo album doesn't come out yet.
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Suomi_Rocks Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Anette wrote:My dear blog readers and also Nightwish fans;=)

I have held a little secret for you all for some time now, but today I feel I want to share it with you all. As you all know, I am very private and dont want to share to much about my personal life, but due to some speculations and since I am so happy I have decided to tell my secret:

Last autumn in the middle of my demo recordings of my solo album, I started to feel very, very tired and also nauseated. I took a pregnancy test and guess if me and my bf was really surprised to see that I had gotten pregnant. Since I had decided to not have any more children than my son, it was totally not planned, but after the very first shock, it felt really, really good;=)

Now I have almost done half the pregnancy and I am feeling extremely good, but its due to this I decided to not do the solo this year. I am sure you all can understand this decision better now and I do promise to release the songs at another time;=)

If you want to read an exclusive interview about this in finnish, go to www.rytmi.com.
For those of you who are not finnish, here are the same interview but shorter version.

- How does it feel to have a baby after so many years from the first one?

- I had decided to not have any more children due to the fact that my last pregnancy was very hard and filled with hospital visits and a hard delivery. I also had big problems getting pregnant the first time so I really didnt think my body could do it one more time, especially since I am 38 years old. Now when faith stepped in and I am pregnant after so many years (my son is turning 9 when the baby comes) it feels as a good timing. My son is really looking forward and he can be that big brother who can help me a little bit more than if he was 2;=)

- Tell something about the schedule next fall, are you able to keep any mom-vacation or do you have to get to work soon? How is that going to happen, if yes?

- Well, I do have to go as soon as possible to Finland for rehearsals with the boys after I have delivered my child and then we´ll stay there for a couple of weeks working with the new songs. After that the album will start to be recorded but since we always record all the instruments, orchestra and choirs before I go in and do my vocals, I dont have any big pressure to do anything in the fall. I will of course go and visit the recordings when it feels ok to do so, but otherwise my recordings arent gonna be happening until 2011 at first. The solo album I had planned to release this autumn was something I felt couldnt be done due to me having my child, so I will wait with that and do it in the future instead.

- Having a baby in you age is different than giving birth when you´re on your twenties. What plus-sides do you see about having a baby around 40 years?

- I had my son when I was 30 and I am happy I waited that long to be a mum and this time I feel even so much more at ease in the whole process. I am not stressing over the pregnancy like I did the first time. I am enjoying it much more and I am not so obsessed with that my body is changing and growing as I was then. I also feel so blessed to be able to have a child at my age, it gives me a feeling of youth and the thing with turning 40 seems very easy. Being a mum is truly a wonderful thing and now when I am older I enjoy it so much more and of course it´s a big change to have a small baby again after the easy years I have had with a son that is able to take care of himself. But at the same time, it feels like I will feel younger much longer now, seeing another child grow up.

- How are you going to handle the upcoming NW-tour?

- It will work out just fine. We have all decided that the last world tour was to intense in the planning and we will take it a bit easier this time. Planning is everything and I have a great father to my baby who will take care of her/him when the day comes and I also have a nanny who can come with me if that is needed at some points. I dont stress over these things cause I know everything is gonna be just fine. The last tour was so hard and still it worked out with my son being at home.

- If you want to say something else / courage other performing artists and/or adult women in these questions... whatever comes in mind :-)

- Having children and having a career can work out really, really well. There should never be anyone telling you that you cant do it, cause you can!

Mda, la asta nu mă aşteptam. :o
Mă întreb cum va fi când Tarja va veni şi ea cu o veste din asta. Mr. Green
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-03-03

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:26 pm

[quote="Wishmaster1992"]
suomi_rocks wrote:
Anette wrote:My dear blog readers and also Nightwish fans;=)

I have held a little secret for you all for some time now, but today I feel I want to share it with you all. As you all know, I am very private and dont want to share to much about my personal life, but due to some speculations and since I am so happy I have decided to tell my secret:

Mda... privata... sigur...

Exact la asta ma gandeam si eu. Laughing

Dar nu cred ca e chiar asa ciudat sa fie insarcinata la 38 de ani. Razz

Nu, avatarul meu e mai tare. Cool

Last edited by Unia on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Ce tare! Sunt aproape in soc! Shocked
@silvia: o, da, cred ca m-as bucura daca ar veni si Tarja cu o veste din asta.
Rain
Rain
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2009-08-06

http://solemnhour.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16