Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviuri cu Tarja

+21
Chagrin
Sahistul
LittlePhoenix
ice_angel
victor_uzum
hartia
MissSwan
kuolema
EnsimmainenEnkeli
Magnolia
Rain
roxana_enache
diana17rock
Suomi_Rocks
Black_Kitty
ambrozi
Syrius
Sorana
Chiticot
Kinga
Unia
25 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Interviuri cu Tarja - Page 6 Empty Re: Interviuri cu Tarja

Post by Kinga Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 am

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am

Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by EnsimmainenEnkeli Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 pm

i can do enerything in this concert. Smile)Smile)Smile)
da... chiar si eu radeam ca era intr-un mood foarte narcisist si pe scena parea asa de strooonnng si mandra pe ea 8-> din toate cele 3 concerte la care am fost la ea asta de la kavarna a fost cu siguranta cel mai reusit.
EnsimmainenEnkeli
EnsimmainenEnkeli
Boy And The Ghost

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 am

Q&A-din Anglia:

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 am

Partea a doua:

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:02 am

Traducerea din Anna, corectata de Orion:

"I dream of motherhood"

Tarja Turunen loves to dream. Her biggest dream is to be able to sing as long as it is physically and intelectually possible, and that one day she will become a mother.

Five years ago, in October, something strange happened: the band Nightwish fired their singer, Tarja Turunen, through an open letter, at the end of their world tour. That's when Tarja's solo career started. The classically trained singer performed at the Savonlinna festival, and some concerts of her own and surprised us, for example, by telling us that she is more interested in lied than in opera.

I feel the passion...
- These days, before any other, in music writing. I have been given the freedom to make beautiful music, and I feel priviledged!
- In moments of tension. This is one of those times, because of my second album, its music is very personal. So far I have composed and written all the songs, with the collaboration of my band, and I also produced the album. It was a major challenge for me, Tarja says.

What Lies Beneath will be published in the beginning of September. In Tarja's view, it is a very "rock-spirited album, on which also "beauty parts" can be found, as well as classical- and soundtrack elements.

Tarja will be 33 on the 17th of August. In her case, her passion is also related to her starsign.
- I am a very ambitious Leo and a perfectionist: I can't go through things just like passing the borderline. I also love challenges. It is an extremely nice feeling when you try something really hard and succeed. It beats the feeling of a thousand failures.

It is Sunday and Tarja has been in Finland for two days. On Thursday she had a concert in Czech republic, and next week in Bulgaria. In the meantime she flew to Iceland to film a video for the single of the album.

- It was a mix between work and pleasure, because I hadn't been in Iceland before. I love traveling, but during the tours you don't have time to visit museums or go to the beach. And in Finland we don't have time to see my friends, I come here so rarely. Fortunately my friends also travel a lot, and foreigners also come to my concerts, Tarja rejoices.
With friends, Tarja gets to practise also her cooking and other gastronomic-related passions: food and wine tasting.
- I am enthusiastic, if I see my friends I love to cook and to have Argentinean red wine!

My state of mind is...
- Tired, but happy. This would sum up everything. The ellaboration of the album took a really long time, but work didn't seem like a work, because it was comfortable and fun to work the ideas together and to brainstorm, Tarja tells.

Tarja Turunen usually spends three weeks traveling and one week at home, in Buenos Aires. There she washes the laundry, cleans, and then goes back to traveling.

- I am crazy about cleaning, and when I was younger I was wondering if I will always be the same. Well I'm not...
Life is irregular and stressful. Or isn't it?
It is continously streeful. It would be nice to stop and think about the things that actually happen. Sometimes I feel that the memories will be lost when you are in such a hurry. And thinking about how long I manage to do this, is stressing me out as well, Tarja wonders.

- On the other hand, even though I travel and work with my husband all the time, and fortunately we have a gift and know how to distinguish these things.

Work is also different from the rest. The singer has to follow many conditions for a healthy lifestyle.
- Even when I sing rock music I have to take care of my voice all the time. , otherwise intruments are pointless. Sleep is very important. If I can't sleep at night, I sleep during the day. I drink liters of water every day, because it keeps the skin hydrated and also keeps exhaustion away.
- I wouldn't say that I make sacrifices because of my voice, but singing is a way of life.

Exercising...
Maradona's calves! You will not see me wearing mini skirt, I have football players calves. And today my eyes seem to be swollen as well., Tarja threw a glance in the mirror.
- Appearance is an important thing in an artist's life, you have to be in a good condition. I keep my condition with the help of a special fitness program. Half an hour working out, even during the tours, so I am tired.
I also go jogging and swimming, but I never go to the gym. Instead I use a big fitness ball, which I also take with me when I go on tour, so that I can use it in hotel rooms.

Tarja's husband is the Argentinean businessman Marcelo Cabuli. It was alleged that Marcelo was the reason why Tarja was fired from Nightwish by Tuomas Holopainen.
Whatever happened, Argentineans are different from Finns.
- My husband tells me every day "Honey, you're beautiful". It is like a small gesture of politeness, which every woman likes to hear, the southern culture is set up by men's style. Wife is allowed to shine, mother always says the last word and man has the honor. It's very different than how we do it in the North, Tarja notes.

Yesterday, there was also a person who said something wonderful: "Tarja, you look the same as 10 years ago". It was a very nice thing to say! I try to tell myself something positive every day, because it creates energy. I think that women have an extraordinary power of creating and sharing positive energy around.

I love...
- Many, many things. Good wine, sun mixed with rain. Smiling, people's smiles - first of all!
- I also love dreaming. Firstly I dream about health. That I will be able to sing as much as I can. And that one day I will become a mother.
*something about keeping your feet on the ground* But dreaming in itself is important! Without dreams, life gets empty and negative.
Tarja says she has met a lot of people who are sad because of not following their dreams.
Often you need to work hard for success, but trying is even more important. Moreover, a dream that is reality is more like a former dream.

- Making music is, fortunately, a chalenge, there is always something you can teach or learn every day. You can never be the best, there is always someone better than you. It's important to understand these things. I've told my friends that if you see even a hint of arrogancy, tell me right away, or kick me.

Traveling is one of Tarja's fantasies - that the Earth would be smaller than it is. The second one is silence, more related to being in the same place.

– Wind waving in a certain way, birds singing, a peace where you can be yourself, and natural ... The silence. Of course, life is too short - because I search for it.

- You can find silence in yourself as well, even in a hotel room. Or on the shore of a lake- that's the best place that I know.

And the box from the middle of the article says:
Hooked on...
Music: Ozzy Osbourne - Scream
Book - Paulo Coelho - The Witch Of Portobello
TV-series: Fringe. Olivia.
Food/Drinks: Steak with Rukola-salad and Italian red wine Portofino.
Color: black.
Vices: Laziness, when it is possible.
Saying: Talent is practised. I keep using the phrase almost every day with glimmer in my eye.
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Prima parte a interviului de la: http://www.metal.de/stories.php4?was=story&id=1987

When a good-mooded, slightly late Tarja Turunen calls your mobile phone, your day can't really be a bad one. With her new album, "What Lies Beneath" to be released soon, I talked with the former Nightwish frontwoman and current solo artist about her new songs, private goals and her pending Tour with the Horror-bard Alice Cooper.

Tarja - "What Lies Beneath" is a very personal album. I hope that my fans can feel this.

Interviewer: Hello Tarja, thank you for taking the time. How are you at the moment?

Tarja: Hi Mathias, wonderful! I am again in BERLIIIIIIIIIIIN and I think it's great! [laughs]!

Interviewer: This sounds good! Let's go directly to the point: You have a new album, called "What Lies Beneath". I would be interested in knowing what lies beneath under your songs.

Tarja: Or under me. [laughs]

Interviewer: Yeah, that'd be interesting as well.

Tarja: No, really. This time it was a really long and especially personal journey. I needed two years to write new material. During this time I wrote over 30 songs, and I had to sort most of them, which was really hard for me. The title of the album was decided already two years ago.
"What Lies Beneath" is about the question, that an artist has to make out, what describes me as a person, as a woman. I wrote about the things that need a second look. As a small person it's often hard to emphasize and to understand other people. The title can also be about, for example, what les beneath the surface of the water, of the sea. I am a passionate diver and I love the underwater world. In a nutshell, it's a very personal album and I think and hope that the people can also feel this.

I: So if I understood right, you wrote all songs yourself?
Tarja: Either myself or sometimes together with others. For example "Little Lies" was written together with the guitarplayer Alex Scholpp. I have the huge honor of being able to work in a creative area, where everyone can get involved. Also the US-American Johnny Andrews, who has worked with Apocalyptica and The 69 Eyes worked with us, and he was a wonderful part of our team. I had heard of him and wanted to know who the guy was. At some point we met in Los Angeles and the chemistry worked perfectly. And this is how we composed some songs together. He is a really amazing person.

I: The different influences of songwriting crystalize a little on "What Lies Beneath" in my opinion. The album seems heavier, with a lot more rock than on "My Winter Storm". Am I right?

Tarja: The album is definitely more compact and clear. I wanted to have a red line somewhere, during the songwriting process but also the production. But you are right, WLB has some heavier moments that beat the previous album.

I: If you had to describe your music to other people, what would you say?

Tarja: It's a fusion of rock and cinematographtic, classical music. [laughs]
The bearing, musical elements haven't changed since the beginning. The groovy, heavy-metal-riffs are really important for my music, but they don't come out without the soundtrack elements, sometimes even visual factors. It's about the small details, that actually make the music basically right.

I: Was there a certain song during the production that lies really close to your heart?

Tarja: Oh no! [laughs] I can't answer that... [laughs more] Ahh, let me think: I am really happy about this album, but I think that "Dark Star" can really show what's important for me. it's a relatively heavy song, with a classical passage, and a wonderful melody. This song really moves me. So if I had to chose one title it would be "Dark Star".

I: Tarja, I read on your website that you will play some concerts in germany in the autumn as a support for Alice Cooper...

Tarja: ALICE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR [laughs]!! Oh, God, I was so happy to receive the answer to my request. This is a great opportunity for me to play some more gigs in Germany.
It will start in the beginning of October and I'll be on the road until the end of the year. In the beginning of next year I'll have a break and go to dive again. Man, I love the water! [laughs] Even though I'm happy about the break, I am in a state of emergency right now. New album, a Tour with Alice Cooper, I have so much energy!
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm

^Partea a doua:

Quote message
I: How will your setlist for the next concerts be? Are there any certain songs that you will definitely play?

Tarja: Yes, of course. Actually I haven't really worked on this yet. Until now I was busy with finishing the album, and there wasn't enough time for anything else. Of course we will play new songs, as well as songs from "My Winter Storm". Also I plan to also perform a few Nightwish songs, what you probably wouldn't expect me to do, and there is of course another surprise. But I don't know anything exactly, other than this. The only thing that was decided was the visual aspect of the shows, everything will be about black and white, this dualism is very important for me.

I: I think I'm not wrong when I say that music is your life. What are your other interests?

Tarja: I have many different interesets. I especially love movies a lot. Sport is also important, I have to keep my body and voice in shape by swimming, jogging and aerobic. Also I enjoy cooking and inviting my friends to a good meal. And I dive [laughs].. Have I already said this?

I: Nah, not that I know?! Let's go back in the past: from today's perspective, would you implement "My Winter Storm" completely once again?

Tarja: Yes and no. I can say today that I am damn proud of this album. "My Winter Storm" were my first steps in a new musical life, after I had played in a band. I had to trust people that I didn't know. It was hard for me to persuade people of my vision. In retrospect, I think that I succedded and the songs are exactly how they are on the album, amazing; the only problem was in the production. On "What Lies Beneath" I took this in my own hands. I made sure that all elements of the songs were implemented and produced in the right way, the way that I had imagined it. Unfortunately this wasn't like that since the first time..

I: Two personal questions: What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?

Tarja: Oh, that is very different. You should see my IPhone.. [laughs] I have orchestral music without lyrics, or also film music. When I want to refuel with energy I listen to rock or metal. I don't know why, but at the moment I am more attracted to American heavy metal, than to the European. Maybe it's because of the people I have been working with, but I enjoy listening to Slipknot, Disturbed or for example Avenged Sevenfold. They are great bands!

I: Does the name Tarja have a special meaning in Finland?

Tarja: I would love to be the queen of Finland [laughs].. No, unfortunately not, it doesn't mean anything, it's just old. [laughs]

I: How are your plans for the future?

Tarja: In the next time I wish to be healthy and fit and to tour the world with WLB. This could last up to two years. Of course it's my goal to make a new album, but that is too far away. It's the same with becoming a mother one day. These are dreams that, I hope, will come true sooner or later.

I: I am sure. And what about later today?

Tarja: You will laugh, but I have about 15 more interviews for today. It's like an interviewmarathon. [laughs]

I: Well, then I wish you a lot of fun today! Is there anything else you would want to say?

Tarja: Yes, I am happy about the gigs in Germany and I'd also love to come to Austria, as it's been a while since the last time I've been there. I hope that this will happen somehow, and I am very happy about my fans and I hope that they will like "What Lies Beneath"!

I: Tarja, thank you for your time. I wish you all the best.

Tarja: Mathias, same for you. Bye!
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:30 am

Karina wrote:Tarja in Rock Hard:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2ad01a93746853

Tarja
Mama is a freak

My Winter Storm worked because of the huge Nightwish bonus with just one and a half hit singles and loads of meaningful semi-warm fillers. What Lies Beneath has to show Tarja Turunen now on her own feet. And this does this album for sure.

Of course Tarja's voice stays a guarantee for a general fluffiness but WLB is edgier. Falling awake, pimped up by guitar genius Joe Satriani opens the album with a riff vhich is very smashing for Tarja and bobody for sure expected All that remains screamer Phil Labonte as guest musician - even if he shows himself as rather mother-in-law-friendly most of the time. Despite such publicity arousing performances, WLB does sound more individual and homogenous than the previous album.
"I still can't complain about MWS. I love this album, it has some really good songs but the production just wasn't right", tells the 33old who meanwhile moved completely to her husband in Buenos Aires. "With 3 years distance, you can see what went wrong. Too many things happened at once. A lot of people were involved in the CD. But I first had to learn to trust the people around me, before I can open myself to them. I was pretty nervous back then and a bit shy as well."

You were considered as shy most of the time in your life anyway.
"That goes back to my time in school. I have always been as outsider. Especially the older girls made my life pretty hard because I was not like them. I had other interests and I was a gifted singer very early, but only for myself. Thanks to that I think I have such a nervous stomach, which I still suffer of. My family hadn't been rich but my parents step by step taught me to make the best of my life."

Meanwhile you have so much confidence that you even appeared in a comedy show in your homecountry Finland.
"That was so much fun. I played a freaky mother who wanted her son to be equally as crazy. He is totally different and normal though. (laughs)

You are more involved in the songwriting on WLB and produced yourself. That's surprising for a woman who only appeared as pretty face with a great voice for a lot of years in her career.
"When I started to compose songs, I hardly dared to present my creations to other people. It had been a long process to realize that I can do nothing wrong with writing. Of course there are good and bad compositions but everybody can decide this on their own. The most important thing is that I am comfortable with a song. I still have a great passion for music. I love to hold a completed album in my hands and I like to stroll through CD stores - but it's hard to find some nowadays (laughs)."

Can the title WLB be interpreted that you are going deeper and reveal more things of yourself than in the past?
"Yes but you can interpret it in different ways. I like to dive and scout what is beneath the surface of the sea. I took this element for some lyrics and created an underwater fairy tale world of my own. Sometimes I still am a dreamy girl. But you can also see the title in a general way: Every human being can surprise you and some things in the world develop in a different way than one might think. There are also persons you spend a lot of time with and they suddenly turn into people you don'T seem to recognize."

Which could be a hint to your sacking from Nightwish. What would you do if Tuomas Holopainen would call you and tell you that Anette Olzon was expecting her fourth or fifth child and wanted you back?
"He would never do that. And even if he did, my answer would be: "Forget it!"

Did you already know?
- The heavier WLB tracks were mixed by extreme metal guru Colin Richardson, the epic and poppy tracks by Tim Palmer (HIM). "I like to work with crazy guys. Colin is one of them for sure and my husband is a complete freak as well."
- In for a kill is undoubtedly an application for the next Jamed Bond song
- One of the peaks in Tarjas career was the collaboration with the Scorpions for their current hit The good die young. "Klaus Meine called me in person. That was really incredible. When I got to know that it was going to be on their farewell album I was shocked, but also very honoured. It would be awesome if I could sing "Poison" together with Alice Cooper during our common autumn tour.
- Tarja's complete name is Tarja Soile Susanna Turunen Cabuli.

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Traducerea inca nu e postata.

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Suomi_Rocks Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Awww, ce drăguţă e. Mr. Green A postat cineva şi o traducere? Very Happy (mă uit mai încolo pe forumul oficial, am intrat întâi pe ăsta)
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-03-03

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by ice_angel Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 pm

de-as pricepe mai mult de 4-5 cuvinte din tot ce zice ar fi perfect Rolling Eyes dar e asa scumpa ca nici nu mai conteaza Laughing
ice_angel
ice_angel
My Little Phoenix

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Suomi_Rocks Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Orion wrote:I was going to translate but I forgot. Here it is now

I= Interwiever
T= Tarja

I: Hello Tarja, I can't see you looking tired, even though you've been running around couple of days. How do you keep such a happiness in your face?

T: Can't you really see these circles around my eyes? Ha ha ha... You're just being polite...

I: Good make up..?

T: Or good make up artist... (laughter)

I: Tell me how is it going?

T: Very good. I'm starting to get busy, because release of the new album is getting closer, in the beginning of September. I'm meeting international press, it keeps me busy plus my gigs. So I have promoting and touring at the same time.

I: From Poland to Finland, and then from Finland to Iceland to shoot video.

T: Yes. It's so wonderful to get to Iceland for the first time, I've never been there before. So it's really cool. There's probably gonna be dramatic scenes.

I: What is the video going to be like, can you tell anything about it?

T: I'm gonna wear an insane dress...

I: That's your style...

T: Yes...ala Sirja Tiilikainen. It has shades of black and white like the new album is gonna have. Very clear shades, but dramatic, dramtic, just like the music.

I: What is your life like, when you have to do gigs and promoting all the time? I heard from your spokesman that yesterday you enjoyed a little bit of regular life, you went to the movies with your husband and enjoy your free time.

T: It's important to find small breaks every now and then, cos otherwise it's like living in a mouse wheel. Though you can't really call our every day life a regular life, because we have home in Buenos Aires and our life in there is very different from what it was like in Finland plus that my jobs takes us always around the world. Of course it's tough, but if I didn't enjoy it, it would be much tougher.

I: What are the things you enjoy in your free time?

T: Oh...Good wine (laughter) food, friends, maybe a good book, a movie of course, sauna, we even have one in Buenos Aires. Normal things like these, and I also enjoy silence.

I: About that wine...How often you can be seen partying in Helsinki night life or in Argentina nightlife, and when was the last time?

T: I would say that's very rare. You can count those times with this hands fingers. (shows hand). I'm not really a night partier, those times are behind. But sometimes it's nice to spent an evening with friends. I call them at my home or visit them in their homes, and then I might take a bottle or two. But it's in a safe enviroment, I enjoy being with people. I don't really have need to find new people to my life, even though it might sound cold, but that's the way I feel.

I: It does sound pretty cold...

T: Yeah, and it is, and I don't mean that I don't enjoy people being around me but...

I: The safety net is there already?

T: Yes it is, and thank God it's very healthy too.

I: And the single comes out tomorrow?

T: Yes, oh my God, yes.

I: New stuff?

T: Yes. Falling Awake, it's as rock as rock can be.

Text in the end: More Tarja's thoughts about songs on the new album, fans, her musician brothers etc. coming later.

Tarja's new album What Lies Beneath will be released in September 3th 2010
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Back to top Go down

Post by ice_angel Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:03 pm

oh god bless you ^Smile^, thanks =))
ice_angel
ice_angel
My Little Phoenix

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePhoenix Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:30 am

LittlePhoenix
LittlePhoenix
Oasis

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Un audio-inteviu din Londra (al 6.-lea si 7.-lea post):
https://www.facebook.com/Psycholopedia

Partea a doua al acelui interviu finlandez:

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Suomi_Rocks Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:20 pm

^Ce tare e spaţiul ăla pe care l-ai lăsat între fraze, nu ştiam să fac aşa ceva. Razz
[/off topic]

Yay, iubesc interviul ăsta, ce bine că a apărut şi continuarea. Very Happy
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:11 pm

^e "insert line break" ([hr]), sunt multe chestii pe acolo langa font si etc. Razz

Partea a 3.-a:

Partea a 4.-a:

Sper ca cineva sa-l traduca in curand, ca nu inteleg foarte mult din el. Razz

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiticot Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 am

Nu am observat, a postat cineva pe forumul oficial articolul din "Kerrang!"? Toata lumea spune ca exista dar nu l-a postat nimeni. Sau poate nu am vazut eu. Embarassed
Chiticot
Chiticot
Sing For Me

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 am

Asta a mai fost postat?

De ce nu au putut posta varianta originala? Interviuri cu Tarja - Page 6 Icon_sad
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Interviul din Ilona, tradus de Afrodite:

ILONA #37/ 15.9.2010
Original text: Sanna Kekki
Translation: Me

Tarja Turunen : Me and Marcelo love to cuddle
The basic pilars in Tarja Turunen's life are love, work and sports. The relationship with Marcelo has lasted already ten years. When is it time for an additions in the family?

SPORTS

Tarja Turunen thinks about cheese cake when she lifts the fitness ball in the downstairs gym of her house. Her personal trainer oversees. Excellent Tarja, soon your shoulders are in good enough shape to go to the beach, she/ he (note: the Finnish version doesn't say) cheers.
Okey, I'll still manage Tarja thinks and decides to concentrate on the last moves instead of cheese cake. After a 45 minute work-out it's time for breakfest. Tarja has berries, muesli, natural yoghurt and coffee.

How often do you work out?
- Everyday if I can. I go running and work out at the gym. I go through my whole body but concentrate ecpecially on my back muscles and abs. When I work out I can let my thoughts rest and enjoy the good feeling that follows.
Why is working out so important?
- Because of singing. You can compare a show with a long run. I have to be in shape so that I can breathe evenly and sing. Doing rock from one side of the stage to another demands good shape.
Do you work out with your husband Marcelo?
- Rarely, because he's into football. I'm too but I too seldom join him in the field. Our joined hobby is diving but we can't do that every week. We just went to the Caribbean where we saw sharks, turttles and coral. We have done 60 dives.

LOVE

The smell of salmon fills the kitchen. Red wine is breathing in glasses. The tunes of Ozzy Osbourne's latest album are carried from the living room. Tarja is cooking dinner for her husband. His favourite dish - thanks to Tarja - is vendaces. You can't get them from the couples home town Buenos Aires so fish and vegetables are often brewing in the owen.
The couple talks about their jobs of the day. Sometimes they are absorbed by their thoughts. Tarja has always enjoyed that with Marcelo she can be quiet too. Words aren't always needed, a hug is enough.
What is the secret to your happiness?
- Marcelo shows affection and compliments me daily. He remembers to say I look beautiful, on the inside and outside. Atfer ten years we still love to cuddle.
Why is Marcelo the right man for you?
- We like the same things. We never have to think what to cook 'cause the other person's choice is always good. We don't argue about the little things in everyday life because we are soulmates. I believed in this only when it happened to me.
You're 33. Do you dream about children?
- We have talked about a baby since we are reaching that age. It's not current at the moment though. Maybe in two years.

WORK

Tarja celebrated her birthday at a Slovak festival in mid-August. After the show Tarja was taken backstage where local fans were waiting. The singer's jaw droppes when with her fans she saw a three storey cake and an almost 700 paged book with greeting, wishes and photographs from fans. I have the best fans, Tarja thought.
Why do you want to make music?
- It's my fire and passion. Only now I've learned to run. I was still walking on the last album.
What do you want to improve with?
- Everything. Learning to sing is never over. You can never say now I can sing 'cause there'll always be someone better. Knowledge keeps your feet on the ground.
What do you wait from the autumn?
- I'm on holiday getting ready for the upcoming tour. I'm a cleaning nut so parts of my days are used for cleaning and reorganizing our livingroom. Besides that I want to sit and breathe.
What do you mean?
- I want to concentrate on my thoughts in silence and look out the window in Buenos Aires at the tall houses, hear the sound of cars and the hum of the wind. Buenos Aires is like a moving painting, always in motion. I've made my home here. The city is a part of me, my history, my life.

Tarja when is the last time you..
..cried?
- When I heard orchestral arrangement of friend of mine had made for one of my songs. I was so flattered and proud that I was moved.

..made a new friend?
- I don't look for new friends anymore because the loved ones that are a part of my life are a gift enough.

..worked out?
- Almost everyday. I go running, swimming and do a work out program whenever I can.

..cursed?
- This morning when our fridge had stopped working. All of the food had gone bad.

..laughed?
- When I talked with my father in Skype. It's great that he has learned to use it. Now we can stay in contact cheaper.

..said I love you?
- Last night when I went to sleep next to my dear.

..wanted a change?
- When I talked to Marcelo we should slow down our work pace so we wouldn't get grey hair too early and would live longer.

..bought a new piece of clothing?
- Buenos Aires is an amazing shopping town. If a go window shopping I end up getting something almost every trip. Last time a bought a leather miniskirt.

..cooked?
- I have a new kitchen I love to cook in. Last night I made chicken in the owen and thai spiced vegetables. A light and low calorie dinner.

..felt hurt?
- Years ago. I'm surrounded by so wonderful people I don't have think about things like that.

..learned a new skill?
- I've practiced my Spanish for years. Now it feels like it's coming along.

..read a book?
- Paolo Coelho's Witch of Portabello was in my bag durng the summer festivals. I read mainly in English.

..went to see a movie?
- Me and my husband go to the movies often, it's our way to relax. Last time we saw The Last Aribender.

Tarja's day
"My alarm clock goes off at eight. I put on my sports clothes and go to the gym. After a generous half an hour work out I make a light breakfest for me and my husband. I go through my e-mails and the day's work. In the afternoon I start breathing and singing exercises that take a few hours. After that I help my husband with his work and go shopping. In the evening I cook us dinner or we go out to eat. Before we go to bed we visit the sauna."
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

RockSound, postata de PinkCartoonAngel:
https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/30kppwp.jpg

Imi plac interviurile ca asta. Very Happy
(Intrebarea a 11.-a poate fi luata si ca un raspuns pentru asta. Mr. Green)

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 am

Traducerea articolului din Rolling Stone, de Manxita:

Tarja Turunen: Barbecue with leather
In Buenos Aires, and with an Argentinean husband, the queen of globalheavy metal turns around the emptiness of her life. (Note: vacío meansvoid, emptyness, but it's also a kind of meat, so it's a word play, itcould also be translated as "flips the meat (vacío) on the grill").Everything on Tarja Turunen's world has always come with a side dish ofpompousness. To understand her better, think about the exactintersection between Pantera and Andrew Lloyd Webber, or a SarahBrightman high on crack. Just recentrly these argentinean barbacues areposible. (Note: it actually says "porteños", meaning not just fromargentina, but from Buenos Aires in particular).
About 10 years ago, Tarja from Finland was the biggest metal sexsymbol leading Nightwish, with her huge opera voice, her notoriouscleavage and her outbursts of symphonic metal. Marcelo Cabuli, localproducer leading Nems Enterprises, released their albums in Argentina."I didn't come here looking for a husband, exactly. And he was patientenough", she says. "It was the first time that we came to Buenos Airesto perform, in the year 2000. I had no one to talk to and a producer inBrazil told Marcelo to keep me company, to look after me. He wasextremely busy, but he always made some time for me, he showed me thecity. That's how we fell in love." The plane back to Helsinki was a lotmore tense. "I was out of my mind, I couldn't be falling in love with aguy who lived on the other side of the world, my career, this and that,but it happened." Today, Marcelo is her manager. And there were someepic moments: in 2003 she was invited together with her husband by thefinnish president to a gathering at the presidential palace tocelebrate Independence Day; Tarja dressed in haute couture, and Marceloinside an uncomfortable suit, with handshake to the president andeverything. Tarja, in her native Scandinavia, has done the ultimatecrossover: "In my country, I have a celebrity status, I'm well known,both in metal and in opera". Her first solo album, "My Winter Storm",went straight to number one in the charts, for example. But BuenosAires, withoug being pro, is diferent.
"In Finland, I have no private life. Here I use the subway, the suncomes out, it's incredible. And I have a beautiful apartment in BuenosAires, but I won't tell you where". Ok, who cooks? "Me. I cook salmon,lots of fish, which is not so usual here. Marcelo takes care of thebarbacue, but I can help, I manage. Also empanadas, milanesas (typicalargentinean foods). I know how to do all that. I love being ahousewife. The only bad thing is that we are never here for more thantwo weeks straight, we have been living like that for five years."
This time, it's a promotional tour for "What lies beneath", hernew solo album, which is quite daring. It's not Nightwish, which sheleft in 2005 after building a cult of followers in Buenos Aires, with asold out Obras Stadium, in the biggest scandal in the genre in years,with plates breaking and crossed acusations ("there's no chance of areunion, sorry"), but a piece as direct as progressive, precisely, theintersection between Pantera and Andrew Lloyd Webber, where her throneas metal queen is reaffirmed. And the queen does not clean the floors."You are wrong. I do it all the time. A dirty house is not my house".
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:40 am

Afrodite wrote:Translation for the MeNaiset article, scans will follow...

MeNaiset 7.10.2010

"Now I forgive the woman in the mirror more"

Singer Tarja Turunen has learned to take better care of her strenght. Eventhough life on the tour if hard she's not ready to give it up.
- In the baby department we're just practising, Tarja laughs.

When people in Finland are planting bulbs singer Tarja Turunen, 33, is putting out the summer furniture on the deck of her new home in Buenos Aires. In Argentina spring is turning to summer and the housewife has cleaned and painted the furniture.
Tarja's and her producer husband Marcelo Cabuli's deck isn't for people with the fear for heights. The apartment is on the 19th floor and from the windows you can see tower houses that mount even higher.
Tarja wants to cherish beauty around her. To her home and hotel rooms she creates mood with aromatic scents ans candles, she burns even in the middle of the day. The family's apartment is decoreded in the Finnish way even including the little sauna.
- The sauna is small, but two bums fits well on the bench.
Eventhough Tarja's third album What Lies Beneath has just come out the mrs already types the flygel in the living room for ideas for new songs. Days at home and the light of spring feed the creativity. Though it's years for the next album's release the themes for it have to be developed before the soon starting world tour.
Being at home is a rare treat for the busy artist. Even now during her minibreak she did interviews for all over the world and went to perform in Šots for the Russian prime minister Vladímír Putin.
Because of the constant traveling Tarja's and Marcelo's home in Kuusankoski is on sale. There's no point in having the house empty: during the last two and a half years Tarja managed to spent almost three months in Finland.
- I miss my family from Finland but luckily there's Skype and everything else to keep in contact. My life's a constant travel but I enjoy it hugely. Eventhough our home is now in Buenos Aires I don't know where we'll end up. That we can decide when our dream of a child one day comes true. At the moment we're just practising, Tarja laughs.

WATER

"My day begins and ends with water. As a singer I need moist and moisturizing on the skin and on the inside. From my doctor's advice I drink three liters of water everyday. I'm used to carrying around a water bottle all the time and drincking it during the day.
When I was a child I was afraid of natural waters. The sea felt pressing and was afraid of getting abonded in the middle of it. Even now when I swim or dive in the sea I realize how small we people are. On the other hand it's a good metaphor for life.
I'm not afraid of the waters anymore. We got into diving with my husband four years ago. We had talked about starting the hobby for a long time and while in Thailand for a holiday we did a course. That was it after that.
We've dived a little everywhere, only the waters in Polynesia and Australia we haven't experienced. So far the best experiences are from Egypt. On a diving safari there we stayed in the water from six am to nine pm.
Diving is increadbly relaxing. I've found a centre of peace under the surface where I can just focus on breathing and looking at bright colours. I've learned to recognize the fish and organisms and often thought God had a busy day creating them. I've dived in the middle of a swarm of sharks and not been at all afraid. For a romantic like me diving is like a trip to a fantasy world and a very romantic experience.
I'm not very competative and don't want to compare diving experiences or equipment. We own minimalistic properties: suits and basic equipment. Diving for me is enjoying and the feeling not measuring the diving metres.
I get easily sick on uneven ground and the same goes for diving. I have to take a nauseapill wether I'm jumping on a helicopter or under water. One time a forgot and everytime I came to the surface I started to throw up. The nausea eased when the diving teacher put a tank on my back and pushed me under water. While diving I thought what if I throw up in the regulator?"

BREATHING

"My body is extremely sensitive to changes. Since a singer's whole body is her tool changes affect the job as well. I travel a lot, my hours are everything but regular and the action part of the job has to be done 100 percent. It all affects the singing.
Breathing is often seen as too a commonplace thing and it's felt to be self-evident but with the right breathing you can cure a lot of things. If I have a touch of flu or tensions in my body, I get help from breathing exercises. With exercises I relax the mucles I can't work out on the gym. In fact pumping big muscles smothers the inner muscles, that's why I don't lift a lot of weights at the gym.
My breathing counsellor has become my guru. Where ever in the world I fly to him/her (can't tell from the Finnish version) when my body feels bad. After the treatment follows an amazing feeling. It's like having an airbag around your body. Sometimes my torso swells up and I look like seven months pregnant."

BEAUTY TRICKS

"I'm now 33 and have started to take better care of my strenght and well-being. I believe I'd take care of my appearance even if I wasn't in a performing profession. I always look in the mirror critically, but with age I've learned to forgive it more.
My mother was a very beautiful woman. I think her innner beauty could be seen on the outside. I got good skin, cheek bones and a desire to clean from her. She never wanted to go out without mascara or lipstick. I can go without make-up but not without my serum. I found years ago a moisturizing and invigorating lotion without my day doesn't start. My mourning routines are washing my face, brushing my teeth and tapping on the serum. It gives a nice, womenly feeling. My other magic trick is echinacea, it keeps colds away. I learned the habit from my mother and keep them always in my purse.
Sometimes I wish I'd gotten also my mother's legs but no. I have awful Maradonna legs - that's why I'm never seen in a mini skirt. My mother often said you have to suffer for beauty. But I'm not ready to suffer so much as to walk around in a mini skirt.
One of the most terrible moments in my career was performing for princess Victoria (of Sweden). Not the princess but having to perform on tv in a knee lenght red dress. What a nightmare! My fans tried to cheer me up by sending messages: 'Great legs'.
We go on tour soon. Touring is tough and we spend about two years on the road. Luckily Marelo does the schedules so that we all have time to rest. Before the tour I exercise a lot, get in a better shape and on off days from touring I run, cycle or swim. Our home in Argentina has a gym on the ground floor where I can take an elevator from our front door."

HI-Fi ENTHUSIASM

"I bought my current iPhone as soon as the first model had come on the market. I had seen one on a musician friend of mine and got excited right away. The phone has a lot of little things that make life easier: a metronome and piano, with which I've done singing excercises and opened my voice in many backrooms for festivals. I've recorded many ideas for songs and even composed a c-part for one song.
Without the phone I would have been lost many times. I'm a hi-fi enthusiast otherwise too but Marcelo is worse. He listenes to music loudly so equipment has to be top class. Making the new album techic became even more familiar since we managed the producing all on our own.
The e-mail on the phone I use very seldom but Skype many times a day. With that I manage the contacts with my family and friends and most of my business calls. With videoskype I can follow my brothers' kids grow. My older brother has two children and now my younger has family too. Beat me to it. But I'm not in a rush. I don't feel like giving up my career and staying home just yet."

The choises of feeling good
a good place: home
a good memory: vacation
a good age: now
a good state of mind: after a glass of red wine
a good food: stake
a good person: a friend
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:20 am

Soy Rock Magazine - Argentina - October 2010 - tradus de Manxita si Foxsy
Tarja Turunen
The Alchemist

She was born in Finland, she is a classical singer, her vocal range is soprano and to say that she is absolutely gorgeous is an understatement. She was the leader of Nightwish, a referent in the symphonic metal genre, until she was fired, she married an Argentinean and came to live to Buenos Aires to continue her solo career. Ar-gen-ti-na!

Sunday Afternoon, it’s sunny over Defensa street. San Telmo is boiling with tourists and sales people dying to sell someone an “antique” for a vile price. But the couple who speaks in English is strangely playing local. Him a bit more, because we’re in his city, but she’s not too far behind: her straight black hair falls free over a San Lorenzo T-shirt! The couple walks among the people as if she wasn’t an international heavy metal star since she put her soprano voice in front of Nightwish , over a decade ago. After the bad moment of her exit from the band, Tarja Turunen, or simply Tarja, moved, at her own insistence, to the Buenos Aires of her husband, the rock businessman Marcelo Cabuli. “I have been living here for 3 years and I love this city”, the singer starts. “A lot of Argentineans ask me how can I love Buenos Aires (laughs) but being here gives me a freedom that I do not longer have in Finland. In my country everybody knows me and here the situation is different. Yes, here everyday someone asks to take a picture with me, but that’s alright, it’s not all the time like in Finland. Here I can live my life, feel comfortable”. And in Spanish, she adds “I take the underground, I do my shopping, I do everything”.

-And your Spanish has improved a lot.

-Yes, but we’re not here all the time. In the last 5 years we were never in the same place for more than 3 weeks. That’s why I don’t improve more, although I understand everything and I can live my life here. But my husband doesn’t want to speak Spanish with me (laughs). We started in English and now it’s difficult to change. It could also be that he’s not so patient with me when I speak Spanish, but I want to learn.

-And for your new album, What Lies Beneath, you had the experience of working in an Argentinean studio, which must have had some peculiarity about it, right?

-Actually, the biggest difference in this album is that I recorded my vocal parts in my own living room. An anti-studio…I found a way to produce my parts with freedom without being in the studio. I just put up a microphone and a speaker at a very low volume and I sang freely. And the ambience sounds like a living room. Besides, having that possibility, I recorded about 5 takes a day at the most, I wasn’t trying everything all the time. I knew what I wanted, and if it didn’t work out, I left it for the following day. And now I listen to the recordings of my voice and it sounds very natural, which is what I wanted. Anyway, I had recorded voices previously, at “El Pie” which is a very nice and roomy place, and it’s the only kind of studio in which I feel comfortable. The album was mainly recorded in Finland: drums, bass and guitars. The orchestra and choir were recorded in Slovakia and the mix was made in 3 different places: London, Austin (Texas) and Los Angeles.

-Very international…

-Yes, that has to do with the fact that the sounds are very diverse. You can’t say that my album is heavy metal, it’s something different.

-For instance, Anteroom of death, the song that opens the album, is quite progressive. And it reminds me of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen, because of the vocal arrangement.

-Thank you very much, because it was inspired by Bohemian Rhapsody. To me, it’s one of the best songs in history. The inspiration for “Anteroom…” came in a very natural way. I was listening to the beginning of the song one morning and I started thinking about adding some changes in the tempo and including an a capella German band, Van Canto.

-How did you know about this band?

-In a Metal Female Voices Festival (although the group also has male voices) in Belgium. I told them: “I have a song for you”. They loved what they heard and we worked together until the song came out as we wanted it.

-Was it difficult for you to enter in the dynamics of a vocal group?

-No, it was very easy, although they have their own sound. Of course I had to set a certain structure and give them some examples. We worked very closely but it wasn’t difficult because they are very talented.

-In another interview you said that in this album we could listen to your soul. And as it begins in the anteroom of death, I was wondering if you soul might be too dark…

-(laughs) But did you listen to the rest? Well, it’s a dark beauty. I always try to combine metal with elements of grand beauty. I love having that hardness and roughness in the background, like the guitar riffs of this album, that kick you, but I always have a beautiful melody and very clean vocals. I love that contrast between both worlds, metal and classical, and I love that fusion. Even today I keep on doing chamber music concerts, and I also love to jump on the rock stage. I think that this way I can also reach more people, and different people, no matter what age they are. My soul is very happy nowadays. I feel great about being able to express my art, there’s nothing I’d like to change. Now I’m writing songs…how cool is that? It’s an amazing gift being able to sit in front of the piano and record ideas on my iphone when they appear. And the album sounds exactly like that: it’s what appeared in the moment.

-Besides writing the songs, you also produced the album. Maybe now you are a full blown artists and not just a singer?

-I hope so, really, because there are so many things to learn in music…and progressing is very important to me. It would be very sad for me to think “well, I can sing, I don’t have to work anymore”. That image does not reflect me at all: I like to work hard, I want to learn more. It’s a fact that there is always someone better that you. Seriously, there are some really amazing artists out there, there’s a lot of very beautiful music. And I’m a perfectionist, so I never want to stay within my own limits.

-Of course, you have to aim higher.

-Exactly. It’s not that I’m building castles in the air, but I am a dreamer. I’m a very romantic girl who keeps on dreaming.

-Why didn’t you try to write a full album before?

-With My Winter Storm (2007), my debut album, I started to write and it was a good beginning. It made me understand that maybe I could do it, because it’s a huge step towards the unknown. But in that album there were a lot of composers involved…actually, I hardly ever write alone, I usually do it with my guitar player, who gives me some riffs and I start from there. But it’s like opening a Pandora’s box: you have to dig very deep in what lies beneath, in your own soul, to find how you really feel. And that is what I did in this album. I feel great about doing it, because it is also an act of bravery.

- Why is it took so long to take that step into the unknown?

Well, the band did not allow it. I was in the band for 9 years and never said "this is my music," even though I was part of it. But now I can say that and there is a huge difference. Even it shows in my performance, people tell me that I had never seen me shine and is because I had never feel so good before.There are people who respect me, supporting me, who wants to work with me. The feeling is very different. There are musicians with who I be working all the time for almost three years: it is amazing to know that I have this and I'm very grateful.

Also in an interview you said that in your first album was a lot of people involved," Your goal in What Lies Beneath was able to say "this is my music"?

My goal was to say aloud where i wanted to go. On the first album I had change my record company, everyone was new to me and needed to have a personal relationship to make everything worked, then had to find musicians and the label told me: "Hmmm, no, we will not leave you alone with your music, we need a producer. " Everything was a great burden, especially since starting from cero. And it is very well have done this, because now I know what I should and should not do, and the sign (Record Company), thank God, gave me the freedom to work as I wanted. Now they see that was a wise decision and are very happy with the album. But you have to go through different experiences because you learn from them.

- Would you have felt secure enough to produce the first album?

No, I said I wanted to have someone because it was my first time. But now I thought, Who else is going to know my emotions better than me? Music in general has to do with dealing with emotions, when I wrote the songs, either alone or with someone else, I knew that there were some emotions involved. And even a demo with piano, a drum machine and my voice, I knew in what direction the songs were wanted.

Get someone when everything was already composed, just before the band enter to the study, had been a mistake. How could that person be able to understand what I wanted?

That includes too much, too many emotions. Then had to make sure that my songs sound like I wanted.

In My Winter Storm album you used the title like a idea for the rest of the album, a pattern that repeated in What Lies Beneath.

I think it's my way of working. And I have the title for my next album. (Laughs) I find it essential to find a title that inspired the songs, once I decided on What Lies Beneath, everything was easier: it is a title so open that you can find many meanings. On the one hand I am a diver, so I could write songs for what you are beneath the surface of the globe and could invent fantastic stories, invent creatures. On the other hand, it may take a more realistic way and talk about what happens inside us, it is sometimes difficult to see what's beneath our surface, the truth is inside each person. I wanted to talk about these things in a poetic way, because I find it wonderful to read letters from other artists.

- Did you have in mind some composers as a parameter?

No, but if I inspired a lot of the books of the Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho. I love the way he writes about dreams and the importance of feeling positive. These books were like a revolution to understand myself, much hooked me the way he writes.

But you know that is not respected as a writer too.

I know, I know

However, it is a pretty strange person because compose songs with Raul Seixas, a Brazilian singer crazy and interesting.

Yes, He have connections with the world of music and it's not a common writer. He criticizes a lot, but why the hell his books sell that much? Where is the key? For me, that comes to us in a very human way.

-You Wrote In For a Kill thinking it was a James Bond Song

If I focus on that. I wondered how it happens that an artist asked to do a song for a James Bond movie. I was in Stockholm with two friends and said "Guys, let's make a Bond theme" I had the story in my mind, a very sad story: it is about sharks, again, is what lies beneath, but in this case on they have to fear sharks because of an incorrect description of what we are wrong with the sharks are dangerous. but the true is that we are the ones that kill them. That is what lies below the true realities. I've dived with sharks and are surrounded by beautiful animals. But is that thing (puts frightened voice) "Sharks are murderers, they will kill me."

Another possible interpretation of the theme, related to the album's title is that of the people passing as sharks, maybe we fear them and indeed is pure prejudice.

Exactly, that's another possible meaning. Is still extremely difficult to be the only one who disagree on something in society. raise your voice to express dissent if you are surrounded by ten guys agree on something. Extremely difficult for us to try to understand each other.

In Finland, my country, I see with sorrow that there is still racism the society is not to open to foreigners. Some young adults who never in his life saw a black man walking down the street. So how do you feel when that happens the first time? What are your feelings? For something the country is not open to open that doors…

Tarja´s Idols

You recorded "The Good Die Young "on the last Scorpion´s album, Sting in the Tail Did you work together with them or separately?

-A distance. The manager contacted with my husband via e-mail and later Klaus Meine call me. It was nice talk to him, he wated me so much in the album! He even sent two songs to choose which I wanted to sing! I recorded my parts in Finland and here, but the producers gave me indications of what they wanted. First made a version that my voice comes less, but the one who come in the album have more partes where i´m singing.

- On your album participates as a guest Joe Satriani and you will go on tour with Alice Cooper. Could you ask for more?

I can not believe that Alice Cooper has recognized me as an artist and I'm sure I'll spend great time. But my dream would be to work with my idol, (whispers) Peter Gabriel. I could only say hello once, when I was recording my first album in Ireland.Then I read that Peter Gabriel was giving a show in the city and told the band: "Today we have a free day." I needed to go see the show ...! And I got a backstage pass! I gathered courage and went to greet him, told him who I was and asked me to send my CD, which I did of course.

The last Peter Gabriel album is a covers album there is not any of your songs?

That would have been too much for me, I'd have a heart attack (laughs).Something similar happens to me with Paul McCartney. What kind, what an artist! It's very interesting to hear when people like them talk about almost everything are people who are beyond ....
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next