Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviuri cu Tarja

+21
Chagrin
Sahistul
LittlePhoenix
ice_angel
victor_uzum
hartia
MissSwan
kuolema
EnsimmainenEnkeli
Magnolia
Rain
roxana_enache
diana17rock
Suomi_Rocks
Black_Kitty
ambrozi
Syrius
Sorana
Chiticot
Kinga
Unia
25 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Interviuri cu Tarja - Page 2 Empty Re: Interviuri cu Tarja

Post by Unia Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:19 pm

^Kiitos. cheers

L-am uploadat pe youtube, ca nu mai era: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4qObSvZjog

Si daca nu mi-o ia nimeni inainte, o sa il si traduc maine. Razz
Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrius Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Cu placere! bounce
Un pic cam mare, dar calitatea fisierului original era buna
http://www.mediafire.com/?qotjozjjzmu
http://www.mediafire.com/?ezmq0nzz0kf
Syrius
Syrius
Sing For Me

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ambrozi Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Nush daca a mai fost postat, dar nu l-am vazut deloc.

TARJA TURUNEN Announces Last Show Of 'Final Storm Tour' - June 3, 2009
Former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen has confirmed a one-off headline concert at the O2 Islington Academy in London, England on October 19, 2009 — the very last date of her "Final Storm Tour 2009" and only her second U.K. solo show, the first being back in November 2007.

Tarja Turunen has set "What Lies Beneath" as the working title of her new solo CD, tentatively due before the end of the year. She says, "With [2007's] 'My Winter Storm', I chose the name of the album in the early stages and that helped me to create the concept for the album. With the new album, I decided to do it the same way, so I searched for an inspiring title and all the songs are one way or another related to it."

Regarding the songwriting process for the new CD, Turunen said, "In the last months I've been writing a lot of music for my new album. Songwriting is always an amazing learning experience, and it has been a pleasure to discuss music with different people.

"The album process is still going on and I have more songs that are in the working. It is sounding very promising. The songs are absolutely more mature, wild, and emotional and they sound more me, if I can say so.

"The biggest difference in preparing this new album is that I will be taking the time that I need until the songs are in a shape that I am happy with. No matter how long it takes. I want it to be perfect for me. No hurry; no pressure."
ambrozi
ambrozi
Poison

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Traducerea interviului din Venezuela:

Interviewer: We are here with the great singer, Tarja Turunen, the ex-singer of Nightwish who is here to promote her solo career, and her CD, My Winter Storm. Welcome to Venezuela!
Tarja: Thank you.
Interviewer: You have a lot of fans in Venezuela, and many bands got inspiration from you, like Epica, After Forever, all of them have to thank you for the inspiration, your voice. You started a new career after Nightwish, and tehre have been a lot of international interviews with you. What do you think of these people, these bands, who were inspired by you to start a career?
Tarja: It's an honour, of course, for me to be an inspiration for them. It's also quite difficult still for me to understand that it's really like that because of the fact that I still believe that I'm an artist that has been doing my career on my own in a way that i have not had any idols, and I have not had any teacher to teach me to sing metal. Of course lyrical singing, I still have. I have a very good teacher. But it's an honour for me to feel that and I know there are many bands existing because of my work and I really wish them good luck in their career. I really do that.
Interviewer: Tell me about the new record, My Winter Storm, that is being sold in all the world. And you are writing a new record and when it is ready. How it is compared to My Winter Storm and when it will be released.
Tarja: Yes. Now I am still working with My Winter Storm, with the tours, I will have festivals in Europe in the summer, and also one more tour in September/October. Twenty concerts, more or less. I already had concerts in many countries with My Winter Storm and I am very happy about the first CD. At the moment I am working on my second one, which will be released next year. I hope so. If everything goes well. I will enter the studio with the band in the end of this year.
Interviewer: Tell me about the new versionof the CD, the new songs, and then there are some songs which are part of the EP [The Seer]..
Tarja: Yes, those are part of the EP.
Interviewer: This material hasn't been released before?
Tarja: No, it's completely new. I have composed about 20 songs already, new songs for the new album, and nto all of them are going to be in the album, but they are great material, good songs.
Interviewer: And when will we hear them?
Tarja: Uh, I think the next year. You have to wait a bit.
Interviewer: Many fans sent us messages, they like you a lot and they are waiting for the new CD. There are a lot of exceptations.
Tarja: Yes.
Interviewer: The truth is that they really like the album and you have a very warm reception here, in Venezuela. How are the fans in Latin America, the contact with them?
Tarja: It's really incredible. My relashionship with the fans is very warm. I'm very happy with that. I mean, fans are the most important thing for me. Because that's teh reality; without them there wouldn't be me as an artist, that is good to know, they keep on reminding you that and it's really keeping your feet on the ground because you know without those people my career wouldn't be as it is. So my tours in Latin America have been excellent, I have been really happy to return and be in Venezuela for the first time.
Interviewer: You were in Colombia last year, and your fans really wanted to see you here too, and now you finally came here. You have a concert on Wednesday. Can we hope to see you here again?
Tarja: I really hope so.
Interviewer: So do we. Well, Tarja, it has been a pleasure for us, and for me as a fan of your music, to spend time with you and... [praises her and the CD]
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Perkele, 1998 tradus de Orion:

New album, the second of the Kitee band Nightwish has seen the light of day.
We gave a call toTuomas who's been partying hard and Tarja who's been very busy, in a bus on its way to Kuopio. We asked how is it going and how do they feel about, pretty tolerable (read the rewiew in this magazine) album that came out at the end of November.

Tell us about the new album.

Tuomas: We made our first album Angels Fall First without any contract, we just wrote songs and try what comes out of it. Spinefarm got exited about it and the songs ended up on the album. Back then it felt like a very good idea and like that's our thing. On the other hand, since we didn't have a record deal, we had no motivation to do as a good quality songs as we probably were capable of, and what this new album is. Then we got the deal, and you can hear it on this new album. Now we have better songs, and we're just starting to find our style.

Tarja: The new album sounds very interesting compared to the previous one. It does have some similar things and feelings from the previous songs, but of course it also has much more too... You can hear laxity in playing and developement in vocals. I got very positive mood from it. It's allright.

Well the songs weren't bad on the previous album either...

Tuomas: Well no, but there were some thing that I wasn't stisfied with. One of them was my singing. We we're supposed to hire a professonal singer, but then we couldn't find one, and I became a victim of my own cleverness, and I had to sing myself. Now these songs on the new album were born in a long time line, and they've been polished very well. When Angels Fall First came out, we already had the basics for the new album. We were polishing these about a year very carefully. Now we have a record deal, and that made us very ambitious. We are very stisfied. We noticed that the songs work very well, and the lyrics became really good too. One thing that rose the level a lot, is the sound. We wanted to make the sound as perfect as possible from the very beginning, and we asked the record company if we could get Mikko Karmila to mix the album, because we wanted a Stratovarius-like sound for the album. That was also like winning in a lottery, that we got him to mix our album in FinVox (studio). Just like that...

Oceanborn is much more speedy than the previous album. Is this what Nightwish is really about?

Tuomas: Yeah, we have found our own thing already. We started as an accoustic project, and we we're supposed to make real floating stuff, but then we noticed that the more we eat, the hungryer we get, and that we'd like to know what would it sound like if it was heavier. Then we made some more of the first album kinda stuff, and even faster and bigger. Now we're finding the style we wanna do.

There's some interesting things like trepak song. Where did that came from?

Tuomas: That was my idea. I don't know where did it came from.We're not having second thoughts about is, I think it's quite funny there in the midlle of everything...There is a drunken choir in the end. It has a funny story. It was two days before we went to mix the album, we were really drunk and we just went behind the microphone and see what comes out. It's all on the album, and the yealls are there as memories...

Tarja, how does it feel to sing faster and more technical stuff like this compared to the athmospherical stuff on the previous album?

Tarja: It was quite a thing...Now when we had a gig yesterday based on this new album, it really showed that it's very had work moving on stage and stuff, when at the same time I'll have to try to keep my technique together. Lot of thoughts goes through my mind, that how should I do some things, but I'm not capable of...But it's really fun to do this, cos I haven't done it before. One gets new dimentions out of oneself, like Hey! I can do this kind of thing too...But it's hard for a female singer like me.

You probably won't get compared to The Gathering after this one..?

Tuomas: Yeah...In a way we didn't like to the comparig with The Gathering. The recor company and people started to compare us to them, and we have nothing in common exept that both of us have a female singer. Our style is way different. I think comparing us to Therion, Rhapsody and Stratovarius are more realistic. Especially after this new album.

Tarja, you have two different worlds, the opera world and and smoky heavy gig places...

Yeah...We've been laughing how the girl is every week in some classical concerts and in weekends singing heavy metal. But actually they're not that different, today, and before heavy metal has used lot of things from classical music and other music too. It's interesting how they can be mixed together. Tuomas is more like a movie-guy and he gets a lot out of those (movies) and I'm very anxious to find out what's coming out in the future. I have lost all my prejudices that I had when I got in to this project. There was lot of those back then. I thought that what are they gonna say, when a woman is in a circles like this, and how would they accept me.

But you're not the first case like this...

Tarja: Well, no...But you hardly find a classical singer from these circles...

Who makes Nightwish's vocal melodies?

Tarja: Tuomas mostly. The I arrange them with the best of my capability, if there are parts that I can't reach high with some vocal, then we think about it together. Some songs have my chorus', but most of them are made by Tuomas. The second pitch's I've done myself of course, and some songs have three or four different pitch's.

And Oceanborn comes out...when?

Tuomas: End of this month. In Germany it has a waiting period, so it can be published only three months later.

Is it Nuclear Blast who's distributing it in there?

Tuomas: They've been talking that they might be interested.

What about after the album is done? Gig plans?

Tuomas: This gig yesterday...It was here in Kitee and we played half old songs and half new songs. The place was sold out and over 100 people were left outside. Playing was incredible and now we've got a real spark for palyiong live. We haven't done many gigs, this was our 9th gig in total. Afte mid January we should have two, three gigs every week. All aroud Finland and in February-March we're going to Germany.

Tarja, is it terrifying?

Tarja: Yes! I've been told that we'd have gigs like Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... After Ephiphany we have more gigs. I just need those days off when I got my exams. So I would gain some credit. We just have to do gigs. It's more like a charity when incomings are same as costs, and we get +-0, but we have to let peole know us so they know what kind of band we are. We'll se how if we can do it.

You had lots of opera concerts last summer...

Tarja: Yeah. I was two months in Savonlinna. We were rehearsing in June and singing and performing in July, and it was very interesting. I got to see the life how those artists are living and behaving. At the same time I also learned some theatre work which I'm very interested of. I was able to be on stage and enjoy the paly.

Little bit history...How was Nightwish built originally?

Tuomas: I was playing in Nattvindens Grät and I'm still playing in Dearkwoods My Bethrothed. I just felt that Iwasn't able to express myself enough in those bands, and that I wanna do this accoustic stuff... We're all friends from school, we've known each others for long time and we've been in different bands. So first I got Ewmppu and Tarja, and that's how we started. Then Jukka was in Emppu's class and Sami was in my class in school. It was a typical thing that we got together and started to play. From same school in a same town.

What kind of band experience Tarja had before Nightwish? Probably not so much Heavy Metal...

Tuomas: No...Tarja was in these Jazz- and Soul-type of bands. She was in Savonlinna artschool and they had those bands there. Tarja has also sung a lot of classical music and now when she's studying in Sibelius Academy, she's got these opera style gigs all the time.

Tarja, how are your friends from school taking your career as a Heavy Metal singer?

Tarja: Well the Information about this spreaded like a fire in our school about six months ago. There were different opinions, and thay all weren't capable of accepting this. But some others were hoping they'd have a similar opportunity. But they can think whatever they want, I wouldn't be doing this, if it wasn't fun.

Demi, 2008, tradus de Orion:

Singer Tarja Turunen tells about the important year of her life.

Tarja Turunen: Time to become independent.

At the spring during 9th grade I took music lessons 5 times a week. From my hom Puhos village I had 15 kilometers to Kitee and my parents took me there, if bus' didn't go. I played transverse flute, I took band classes and sung in a choir. I was also in a girl band where we were singing four voice's a cappela, meaning without any instruments.
We participated to the youth singing contest and we got honourable mention. I can't remember the name of the song, but I remember the notes were printed on a green paper. I also went to listening student in classical music singing classes. I already knew back then, that I wanna make a livin with music, and I understood that I'll have to leave Kitee, even though living in there wasn't really distracting me.
I felt I was ready to leave home and that spring I attempted to the Savonlinna art school's music class. I knew my chances were good, but I was insecure about it – as I've always been when I've attempted to some school. After I got the result, my summer was just searching for an apartment with my parents from Savonlinna.

My friend Mia got in to the same school in art class, which made moving 90 kilometers away from home easier. Still it made me nervous to start an independent life, and I was thinking how am I gonna make it. Luckily I've had a summer job in a cafeteria and in some factory canteen, and I also had my child allowance in my bank account. I'm not the kind of person who'd ask money from my parents. Mother was prety sure that I would make it just fine, but dad was probably more nervous bout it than anyone els, but he he never said it out loud.
Single apartment was in a tower block. After the staircase there was a big hallway where one can leave coats. At the end of it there was a small kitchen room, that had room for only few plates and cups. The bedrooms were by the hallway. In another room there lived a boy, who later became a radio dj. I shared the other room with Mia. It's funny how different we were. I was the one who kept everything clean and in order – or at least I tried. When Mia came in, everything was all messy. But we lived almost a year together, and we stayed friends after that too.

I was full of energy. Before higschool, I hadn't really travelled anywhere, not even in Finland. I've been around the country little bit with my parents, but I had never really met that many kids of my age. Students came from all over Finland to Savonlinna school, and I was very exited to get to know new people. At weekends I met my boyfriend from Kitee.
In school we had a great group of girls and guys. We cooked and went to the movies and studied together. I felt that my friends really knew what was in my mind.
Thinking about religious things was really important part for me at the time. After confirmation class I was a confirmation leader, and music has always connected me with religion.In highschool I became friends with a very religious girl. Many of my friends were searching faith for their own life and trust for something higher, that cannot be understood – and still today can't.
My taste of music is miscellaneous. I was listening to Whitesnake, Guns 'n' Roses and Whitney houston for example. I was worshipping Whitney's incredible voice. Singing was my strongest part already when I went to the school, but after I got there, it became my main instrument. My singing teacher was very important to me, and we still keep in touch with each others.
Music things took time from other school stuff. In a first year we did Peter Pan-musical, where we composed songs by ourselfs. I was playing Tigerlily(?) (=Lilium lancifolium in Latin). Many times I had to leave in the middle of class for practice. I felt like I was learning a lot all the time.

I never recall feeling lonely in the first year of high school. I was enjoying my freedom.
I came home for a summer. I went from Puhos to Kitee by bicycle every morning, either it was raining or shining. I left home 6:15 am, so I had time to bake buns before the cafeteria was opened.
Some friends back at home were asking that did I had to go to school so far away. I said come on, Savonlinna is right behind the corner
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Traducere din Kerrang:

Attention
Tarja in Spain:
26th June - Zaragoza (Metalway Festival)
26th Sept - Barcelona (Salamandra 1)
27 Sept Madrid (la Riviera)

First of all, tell us how it felt for you to end your tour in Buenos Aires. You looked very emotional when you presented the band especially during the last concert.
Tarja: Yes, of course. Especially that my conciousness has grown in Buenos Aires and the people have realised my condition as an artist here, and the band was also very happy about finishing the tour here. We toured in many cities in South America, and I think that all of them would agree with me that we like it best here, the people are very nice, we feel safe on the streets, so playing one week in Buenos Aires was a good idea. On the other hand I was very happy with the shows, and everything went well, there will be many things to remember and keep in mind for the future.

You are heading to Metalway now, how does it feel to jump from a small and intimate place to a big festival?
Tarja: I am very excited because it will be the first show with my new album there. Since one and a half years since it was released, we didn't manage to combine the dates. And I am very eager to return to Spain, I have many fans there, I usually get in contact with them and I know they are looking forward to this concert and the ones in September. Of course that we will arm ourselves with a great setlist and we will clearly think what to do to please and entertain such an important audience. There will be many bands and their fans, and when there are so many people it's difficult to please everybody.

Last time you told me that you were to Ibiza. Would you like to spend more time in Spain?
Tarja: We were in Ibiza recording My Winter Storm, for a month, more or less. Before that I imagined Spain as party, party and party again. I didn't intend to go there before because that story of people dancing and partying all night didn't attract me much, but it was only in my imagination. I found an island of natural beauty, simple people and enough places to get lost. We rented a house, we recorded, had a good time, we were diving and traveling... very nice. Moreover, Barcelona is my favorite city from Europe. I love going there. As a matter of fact, I would like to live in Barcelona one day, a very beautiful city indeed.

About the band, I was surprised to not see Kiko Loureiro tehre, but it is obvious that it has consolidaded..
Tarja: Yes, I am working with Alex Scholpp on some songs for What Lies Beneath. Doug Wimbish is also helping me, even though he has many commitements and his position in Living Colour, Mike Terrana always tells me I am the first for him and to call him any time, Alex will be a father now, lots of things.. But yes, we really feel like a band, and I am very lucky to have these musicians with me, and eventually also Kiko.

With respect to your new ideas, do you intend to bring guests to interpret?
Tarja: Yes, I plan to have guests. There some songs that need special elements at times. The idea is not to make just a heavy metal album, but all these musicians that I have been working with come from different schools, which is very good because understanding the music with an open mind always benefits the result. Of course that before each song one starts to think about what the musician inteprets. I contacted some of the musicians that I like who were working on the album.

When will the album be released?
Tarja: The idea is to release it the following year. I finished about 18 songs, the lyrics are almost ready, and now I don't know when it will be released. I am very happy about the songs, the material is very mature in the composition but also in the lyrics, it feels very good to make it this way, with so much freedom and many people who understand me around.

Will there be any cover, like there was Alice Cooper's Poison on the first album?
Tarja: It was very difficult then. [laughs]

But it worked very well, so...
Tarja: I don't know yet. There could be a duet, I have the perfect song for that.

Some people were very surprised by the fact that you sang a cover of Seru Giran's "Desarma Y Sangra" at La Trastienda. You're not planning to record it, are you?
Tarja: No, definitely not. It's a nice song, and I sang it my way. Every time I do a cover I try to do it my way, but without ruining the original. I like the band and what Charly Garcia does. And besides, I like surprising people. [laughs]

And when you change your outfit on the stage, what is the reason behind that? Is it purely theatrical, or is there another idea?
Tarja: Since I was playing with Nightwish, I was trying to show to the audience how the songs "look like", to become in the same way the songs are. It's a part of the concert, for mi, I never got any comments from the band about what they saw. But I think that the people somehow expect me to do this. And today I think it is fantastic to chose my own outfits and to have this unbelievable artistic freedom to plan my concerts how I interpret them. I like the theater, I like the dramatic parts in my songs, and to show this in a theatrical way.

Do you feel different or weird singing Nightwish songs with a new band?
Tarja: [makes a face like"should-I-answer-this?"] I have a great band and the songs sound very powerful when these people play them. For me it is wonderful to be able to sing these songs now, that I couldn't sing properly at the time. When we recorded some of them I was in a learning process, and I couldn't give the best of myself for these songs.

Oh, you mean Passion And The Opera...
Tarja: Of course! For example. But now I can sing the songs I recorded with Nightwish a lot easier. I am a more mature singer and I know my instrument a lot better. And being with these musicians does nothing but help me.

At the moment you are preparing for the concert with Rata Blanca, that will be a special occasion. How is that working?
Tarja: Yesterday afternoon we had the first test, and I really had a great time with them. We will sing three songs, and two of them will be with Adrian [Barillari]. i think Walter [Giardiano] liked it, and I am also very happy about it. I like working with him.

When did this idea of working together emerge?
Tarja: Oh, actually a few years ago. but we never had the chance. Now we agreed on a big concert in Buenos Aires.

How was it to do a duet with Doro for her new album, "Fear No Evil"?
Tarja: It was great to know her better. When we recorded the two songs and talked on the phone and did the shows it felt very good because she has a very big career behind her and i respect her a lot. The things that I can do with my voice are nice, this is my characteristic and mixing it with a very different voice can be very difficult, but in this case it turned out very well. I can't make my voice more rough, it doesn't work, but when the completion is suitable, there is a chance that it will sound very well.

Then a duet with Angela Gossow would be out of the question. [laughs]
Tarja: I don't know.. Well I never thought about this before, but she could get a role with her voice in a certain song, telling a story, perhaps. But I think that it would be too much for my music, I don't know if I could go so far from the edge [laughs]. Many times I listened to her on the radio and I admire what she can do with her voice. There is no way I could do that with mine.

What thing? Forcing her throat so hard without ruining it?
Tarja: Yes. I really think that's admirable.

Some last words for the people who will come to see you at Metalway?
Tarja: That I am very happy to go there. And so is the rest of the band. returning to Spain is very important to me. I had a great time there and teh fans always keep in touch. I'm sure we will have a great time there.
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Articolul scurt de pe Iltalehti.fi, tradus de Sindar

http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/2009080510029180_vi.shtml

Tarja Turunen:

I did not know that this kind of love is.

Tarja Turunen avoided before the conflicts in order to please the man.
To the singer even a feeling that the other benefited from him economically came.

- My former partner it was possible to hold true in the eyes of the others by keeping company with me.
After that I did not believe in the right love any more, Tarja describes her earlier pair relation in new Ilona.

Marcelo Cabuli just the meeting revolutionised Tarja's idea of the pair relation.
The pair met Chile on the work lunch in Santiago, but at first glance the love did not light.
Tarja tells in Ilona how he tested the tolerance Marcelo, when the man lived in Tarja's bed-sitting-room at the beginning of the relation for a month.

The present pair relation has helped Tarja to collect more self-confidence. Before she was disappointed if one sang even one word wrong in his concert.

- The pressure made the life heavy. Now the doing of mistakes has become rather a pleasure.
Others get the possibility to see who I am rightly.
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrius Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Calitatea traducerii e mai mult decat indoielnica, doar vreo cateva propozitii au sens fara prea multe sfortari acadabristice de a rearanja topica si intelege din context scratch
Syrius
Syrius
Sing For Me

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Poate cel/care care a tradus a folosit (si) un online translator, cam acleasi rezultat am avut si eu cand am incercat. Razz
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Kitty Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Mda, as prefera si eu o traducere ceva mai umana la interviul ala, sa inteleg si eu despre ce e vorba...
Black_Kitty
Black_Kitty
Boy And The Ghost

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Tentativa mea de traducere a interviului din Ilona: Razz

Ilona 5.8.2009

"I didn't know this kind of love exists"

Tarja Turunen used to avoid conflicts to please men. She had the feeling that partners benefit her financially. Only meeting Marcelo revolutionized Tarja's understanding of couple relashionships.

We met for the first time... at a working lunch in Santiago, Chile. Our love was not born at the first sight, not really. I did notice that he was quiet for a South-American. When we got to know eachother, I was impressed that he didn't suck up and always had time to listen.

The most beautiful someone has done for me... when Marcelo followed me to Finland though I told him not to. We hadn't seen eachother for a few weeks, but he could no longer take the seperation. I didn't believe it when Marcelo called me claiming he was standing 50 meters away from my door. The surprise was complete. I had missed him too.

The last thing that irritated me was... when I couldn't get Marcelo away from the computer for even an hour. He sometimes works from 7 in the morning until past midnight. When I complain he says work has to be done. He's right of course. When I see that Marcelo is tired and stressed, I try to make him more relaxed.

A man's role is.... in our family to follow the woman's terms. Wife's stardom requires a lot of patience and a healty self-esteem. Our relashionship wouldn be difficult if Marcelo wouldn't support me and understand my work. Of course I support him. Fortunately, my husband is not a man who needs to be in the heart of the debate.

I laughed a lot... in a radio interview with Marcelo in Panama. I can't remember exactly what happened, but we both started to laugh uncontrollably. We have such similar sense of humour. Eventually I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the interview. The presenter was left alone in puzzlement on air.

I understood only in time that... I can trust this man. When Marcelo lived for one month at my house in Finland at the beginning of our relashionship, I gave him a hard time. I tested my limits and I didn't even agree to give him the little finger. When the guy lasted for 30 days in my 30 square meter one room appartment, I believed that he could keep up with me in long run.

We fight... believe it or not, not at all. It is impossible to fight with Marcelo because his nerves don't burn easily. Of course, we exchange opinions or we discuss more vehemently, but we never put eachother down.
Some friends of mine didn't believe this at first, but eventually they had to admit they were wrong.

I overcame myself, when... I understood that no one is perfect. I have finally given myself permission to make mistakes. I remember when I was disappointed in the past for singing even just one word wrong. The pressure made my life hard. Making mistakes has now become rather a pleasure. This way others will be able to see exactly who I am.

At home we are fussy about... purity (cleaning). Over the years I learned that if I want Marcelo's socks off the floor, I have to lift them myself. Yes, it is me who does the work in Kuusankoski. But when we got our second home, in Buenos Aires, my husband also got more housework. He also makes delicious food.

Marcelo has changed me... a lot. I have become more straightforward. Marcelo has helped me to get more self-confidence. Next to him, I've blossomed, also artistically.
I sing better now, because of perfirmung starts with emotions. It's wonderful when you have a man who will support you one hundred percent.

I'm afraid.. if something bad happens to one of us. Of course, I read too many news about plane crashes. We usually travel together, so that would probably happen to both of us. We have spoken about death and we know that we are lucky to be able to spend so much time together.

I pamper Marcelo by... arranging surprises for him. I often plot something behind his back with some of our friends. Marcelo doesn't dare to say no even for work, when friends come to us to go to movies or to drive karts. It's more difficult to surprise him now though, because we are almost always together.

I would never agree to.. be like one of those couples, where someone would exploit me. I once experienced that the man benefited from me financially. Furthermore, it felt like he had the opportunity to show off by going out with me. Both have to have their hearts fully in the relationship.

A family... we have talked about this recently. My brother recently had his first child. Yes, a woman at this age thinks about having children. I'm not stressed because pregnancy isn't current right now. My biological clock hasn't started to tick yet. And it might not at all. But I wouldn't want to miss the experience of being a mother.

I regret... only the fact that our life is very busy at the moment that we don't have time to stop. Our workday is so constant going that I have thought about starting joga or meditating. On the other hand, I wouldn't do this work or travel all the time, if I didn't get such a pleasure out of it.

The best thing about our relashionship is... the deep trust. I can be sure that Marcelo will not betray me. Even though we are together all the time, we aren't dependent on eachother. You have to keep your independence in doing art. I don't want a man who is under my boot. Marcelo always has a word to say.

My biggest illusion of love was... that I didn't believe in true love anymore. I avoided the thought that someone could sweep me off my feet. Before I tried to avoid conflicts and please the men. I didn't know that such love exists. In this relashionship I get to be myself. I don't need to be more than I am.

Tarja's and Marcelo's story
2000 - The couple met in Chile, when Marcelo was organising Nightwish's tour in South America.
2001 - The relashionship started to stabilize. Marcelo followed Tarja in Finland, and lived for a month in her appartment.
2002 - The couple got married in the end of the year and organized the wedding for the following summer.
2003- Marcelo started to tour with Nightwish. The fresh married couple bought two homes in Buenos Aires and Kuusankoski.
2004 - The couple participated at castle celebrations. Tarja's dress charmed the viewers and was voted "the night's queen".
2005 - Nightwish dismissed Tarja through a public letter. The letter wasn't only attacking Tarja, but also Marcelo.
2006 - Tarja and Marcelo sold the home in Kuusankoski and bought a new house, that was renovated from the floor to the ceiling.
2007 - Tarja's album, My Winter Storm, was released in the end of the year in the whole world.
2008 - Tarja moved permanently to Argentina. The house in Kuusankoski became the couple's vacation house.

Last edited by Unia on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Merci! Mr. Green
Over the years I learned that if I want Marcelo's socks off the floor, I have to lift them myself.
Razz

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 am

Interviul din Ana, cu (multele) greseli corectate de Orion. Razz

Anna, August 2009

Love carried Tarja Turunen to the other side of the world, in Argentina. In Buenos Aires the singer forgets the work and enjoy's the city's spirit.

Who is she?
Tarja Turunen

Singer Tarja Turunen, 31, became the soloist of the metal band Nightwish (1996-2005). Turunen was born in Kitee and studied classical church music at the Sibelius Academy and classical music at the music university in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Buenos Aires became Turunen's second home in the year 2000, when she fell in love with Marcelo Cabuli, 39, during Nightwish's tour in South America. Buenos Aires became officially her home town, and she started to spend from a couple of weeks to a couple of months there, depending on the time.
She now prepares for the 2010 release of her second album, What Lies Beneath. The first album, My Winter Storm, was released in 2007, and Tarja made frequent visits from Buenos Aires with her husband-manager to their second home in Kuusankoski, and to many other european cities.

Waterworks
Like being in Europe

I like watching everything that is old and beautiful. Buildings must be the story. Argentina's and Buenos Aires' history is long. It would be wonderful to go back in time and see how people lived, for example, in the golden time of tango, in the 1930's and 1940's.
Buenos Aires is really Europe-like. The architecture is beautiful, without feeling like you're walking in Paris. I like the buildings in general. All of the eye sensitizes beauty. Especially the national waterworks are unbelievably wonderful, just amazing. It has a special tone and was built in 1984. They should clean it some day.

Rivadavia's Park
Inner peace

I visit Rivadavia's park on my morning runs. If I don't run here, I run to the gym. This is our homepark. I also come here sometimes to read a book.
The park is so big, that it quiets down the noise of the city. Before this was in a bad condition, but now it has been restored. The park around the Cabalito residencial area is warm and popular amongst the common Buenos Aires people. Caballito is home, this is where I al all the time. The regions is among everything, every place has good connections.

City Center
Urban Greenery

In my carrer I have seen a lot of major South-American cities, and Buenos Aires is one of the most beautiful. For me, this is a home where I feel comfortable. In this city there is a lot of charisma, melancholy, combined with human, close-to-the-nature-persons and freedom of mind.
You'll always get a smile and "good day" -wish.
Right at the beginning I noticed how green it is and how many trees there are along the streets. I love the center, the big parks and green spaces.
Our life is more peaceful here than in Finland, because we stay here longer because of the long distances. In Europe there are more work expenses, more travelling because of work, even though life in big city is more hectic.
Understanding the language has opened up a culture in depth. I am happy and proud of Argentina and these people. I get rid of my work pressures in here. Problems are different. Lines are long and taking care of things takes long time. You can't plan your day ahead.

Metro busses
A metro line is passing right near our home. I think that this is the world's oldest functioning metro. It creaks and sounds like "ii-uu, ii-uu" and the doors must be opened by oneself. The wooden wagons are a pleasure to see. they are so old and nice, and they are still working. The metro seems unreal, like in a movie. My first confrontation with it was a good, wonderful shock, to see how the city has been. Many of the stations are painted and decorated in an old style. New metro lines lack originality.

Cabana Las Lilas
Steak and red wine

Las Lilas has been my favorite restaurant in the last 9 years. I always book tables here and come with Marcelo, and we always eat very well. The meat doesnt get better than here. I don't eat a lot, and the little I eat, I eat when I'm in Argentina. I like toasted meat on the grill. And red wine. There are very many high quality wines in Argentina. It is wonderful, how the supermarkets are full with red wine!
Coming to Las Lilas is always special. You can get true barbecue meat, though there is other (food) on the menu too. Self-made bread and appetizers are always served on every table and they are lovely. The wooden tables are stunning.

Shopping center
Sensual clothes world

There are great clothing designers in Argentina. Here you can find all kinds of clothes. The local fashion is sensual, but the tone of colors is strong. In Finland the colors are more restrained.
When I came in this city for the first time, I paid special attention to some lovely underwear. The boutique culture is strong, you can find treasures from them.
Patio Bullrich is a lovely, big shopping center, where you can find international main lable imports and local designers stores. I wear a lot [clothes by] Maria Vazquez, Ricky Sarkany and Claudia Larreta. As a choice, there are many movements and nice cafes.

Palermo soho
Colorful rustification

The real Buenos Aires means for me small, low structures for living. Palermo soho is a region of beautiful, old, and genuine Buenos Aires. I could walk there the whole day!
Palermo Viejo has increased a lot in recent years. Palermo oho has become a bohemian fashion- and design area. The are has become more new.
In Sohos there are many beautiful things. One house is red, the next one is yellow and green. Everything old has been left behind. The houses are low and there no flats.
I often walk around in here for hours, I'll get some fresh air. These boutiques are wonderful, since the frontage is allowed to look like anything. I go shopping together with Marcelo. He is a good shopper and has good taste, and is aware of clothes that fit you.

The River shore
Changing the view

The former storage area of the Puerto Madero was built throughout the period of a few. This area is outside the center, but modern and growing, interesting from the tourisms point of wiew. Daytime visits, like running or jogging, is a good time to admire what was done here. Not long ago, this area was full of mills and storage facilities, but now there are many restaurants and chich places. The development has been really fast.
If I come here with Marcelo during the evening traffic, we often stop to eat sausages or hot dogs on the river beach.
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:55 am

Amusa kulttuuritori/ Marja Jähi-Salo (8.9.2009)

Tarja Turunen emphasizes feeling and beauty in music - tradus de Afrodite

- I hope I never see the day, that I can't feel my music, that I was a "dead" singer.

- Independent and stubborn, Tarja Turunen answers the question how is it to do your own artistic work. It's great to plan your own life and repertoire, she says happily. The tensions aren't there anymore and you can do your own work with your group. She says that she's also thankful for being healthy.

Tarja Turunen's life is filled with work, the future 20 concert tour starting from Holland soon is a sign of this. For a month she'll tour many European countries. In Finland she performed August 30th at Mäntyharju's church. The next time you can see her in Finland at a Halloween concert at Tampere and a few months later a Christmas tour lies ahead. Turunen has an international group of musicians, a rock band, that has two players for one instrument. The musicians are American, Finnish and also one from Germany. Styles vary from metal, rock and funk to classic. The technical staff if mostly Finnish.

Melting different styled together while composing

A new album is under way which is especially exiting for Turunen. For the first time she has composed new material herself and mentiones she's nervous. It has given a good feeling and demanded being in silence. She has wanted to test her own limits and applied her own area, crossover-thinking. The album comes out next year.

Turunen tells different music styles melt together with her in a way. The result is heavy and film music for example. She emphasizes beauty in music, which she likes and wants to produce. With the previous album she was involved with composing and writing lyrics. Then the album had one of her own song, a slow ballad. She likes composing beautiful film music and is doing the score for a Polish film. At the moment the production has been delayed because of the financial situation so the end result can't yet be heard or seen.

Intrest to Finland - flags swing

Tarja Turunen has been the ambassador of Finnish music for years and that's also how she sees herself. According to her there's a lot of intrest to Finland. She says she sees Finnish flags in her concerts, eventhough there aren't any Finns present. They are seen more as a symbol of the music, heavy. Suprisingly there's intrest to learn the Finnish language. For example the Argentinean embassy can't find enough teachers for Finnish lessons. The will to learn has also been seen in other countries. Besides the music Finland is known for Santa Claus, motosport drivers, Nokia and Tarja Halonen.

Finland and Argentina are different homelands

Certain norms apply on all fields of art according to Turunen. Many go where the fence is the lowest. You have to be humble and believe in your own art, do it well and with emotion so that the message gets across to the listener as well. Turunen emphasizes the importance of emotion in an artists profession and making music.
- I hope I never see the day, that I can't feel my music, that I was a "dead" singer. Immediacy and humility come across to the listener, she says.

The journey from Kitee to the world sounds like a long one. The burning to get away was however severe already at the age of 15. The art high school in Savonlinna was the first step. Tarja Turunen tells she was the only girl in her family and had to manage with her brothers so going out in the world didn't seem that scary. Sibelius Academy followed after Savonlinna. The town of Puhos in Kitee with 500 inhabitants was a safe environment to grow. Going to Kitee is always a special and sensitive place for her. There are relatives and deceaseds, who she remembers always when going to the graves. Most of the year is spent somewhere else than Finland to the possibility to go back to old home comes seldom.

Argentina has been a home for over ten years. The lifestyle has opened more after learning the language. The vividness of life grabbed her along and the unpredictability charms. You never know how the day will end.
- You don't plan a day the same you would in Finland, where things are done according to plan which makes the day predictable. It of course gives assurity, which I have also learned to appreciate.
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Nu stiu daca asta a fost postat aici.

Classic Rock interview (pdf):
(zice ca e din august, dar mi se pare ca interviul a fost facut in mai/iunie.)
http://www.mediafire.com/?b2yytm4igzc

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 am

Un interviu nou: http://www.rockpages.gr/detailspage.aspx?id=2929&type=1&lang=EN

(Dar nu inteleg ceva, atunci dece zice ea ca "We haven't started writing yet.". scratch )

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Suomi_Rocks Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Sunt cateva parti mai ambigue.. scratch
@Kinga: Nici eu nu am inteles asta, adica ea zicea ca deja sunt gata cateva piese...

+ "Tarja: Yeah! (laughs) September will probably be a good month for the record… "
^Asta inseamna ca (abia) in septembrie incepe inregistrarile? pale
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-03-03

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by diana17rock Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 pm

suomi_rocks wrote:Sunt cateva parti mai ambigue.. scratch
@Kinga: Nici eu nu am inteles asta, adica ea zicea ca deja sunt gata cateva piese...

+ "Tarja: Yeah! (laughs) September will probably be a good month for the record… "
^Asta inseamna ca (abia) in septembrie incepe inregistrarile? pale

cred ca..vroia sa zica...sper...record company...adica sa lanseze albumul atunci..ca daca intra in studio in febr. atunci..asa e cel mai probabil
diana17rock
diana17rock
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Da, acolo se referea la lansare. Dar totusi e foarte mult timp. Mai ales ca pe la inceput zicea ca albumul va fi gata la sfarsitul anului '09, si acum e doar sfarsitul anului '10. Dar nu conteaza, pentru un album bun merita de asteptat. Smile
Si tot nu inteleg partea cu "We haven't sterted writing yet.. ". Razz

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by diana17rock Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Kinga wrote:Da, acolo se referea la lansare. Dar totusi e foarte mult timp. Mai ales ca pe la inceput zicea ca albumul va fi gata la sfarsitul anului '09, si acum e doar sfarsitul anului '10. Dar nu conteaza, pentru un album bun merita de asteptat. Smile
Si tot nu inteleg partea cu "We haven't sterted writing yet.. ". Razz

cred ca e o greseala..probabil ca a zis ca inca nu stie care va fi diferenta..[probabil pana cand nu inregistreaza] ..ca practic asta a fost intrebarea.
diana17rock
diana17rock
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Suomi_Rocks Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Postat de Cosmicsea:

Vikend, 2.10.2009 by Alen Strežaj

Souvenir from Slovenia? Shoes!
Tarja Turunen, ex singer of Finnish darkers Nightwish is coming back to Ljubljana. This time alone. Four years ago Nightwish fired her and now she’s continuing her path on her own. And she’s not doing badly at all. Ljubljana’s Tivoli hall will be ready for her on 14th September.

I:How are you satisfied with your career, you’re on your own three years already?
T: I’m very pleased, I work very hard. I’m working on new album, spend a lot of time touring and I have great people in the band. I have nothing to complain about, I’m also a lot healthier than before, I feel better, think better. I’m happy.

I: Your first album My Winter Storm was released 2 years ago, there’s already a new one on its way. What is its concept?
T: It’s called What Lies Beneath; we’re experimenting again with different styles. As you know I have lots of experiences with both classical and heavy metal.

I: You’ve started promoting My Winter Storm with video I Walk Alone in which you’re playing four characters. What is the idea behind them?
T: Idea of four characters was mine. They’re present trough the whole album, in many songs. I wanted to place them in the whole story and when we were shooting for the video, I suggested to the director to include them in. It was a fantastic experience for me, especially with four-time make up and costumes (laugh). I love theatre and would like to focus on it more someday.

I: Do the four characters express four personalities of Tarja Turunen?
T:(laugh) definitely not! At least I hope so! It’s about my fantasy world, the world of my dreams. And sometimes also reality, we’re all sometimes warriors, sometimes healers, an so on.

I: Did the title I Walk Alone refer to your departure with Nightwish?
T: No, I didn’t even write the song myself. I picked it because it has a very strong message and on the other hand, because I thought it talks about my fans. They are supporting me, they are my winter storm “My winter storm, holding me awake” – this verse is very strong in my opinion, because without the support of my fans I wouldn’t be here. But I have been asked about this before yes.

I: Your departure with Nightwish wasn’t very pleasant. How hard was it to stand up on your own feet and walk alone?
T: Of course it was hard, but soon after dismissal I went on tour in Europe. I had to go on stage and show myself to the audience, because it would be to hard for me to recover otherwise. I decided to fight for my dreams (laugh).

I:Second single Die Alive is a lot darker. Where do you get your inspiration from? For Finns it is believed they make darker music because of long winter nights and vast forests of Lapland.
T: (laugh) I don’t know, I haven’t even been in Lapland that many times. My lyrics are actually carrying very positive messages. On the other hand I find it hard to write happy songs, I prefer darker atmosphere. I don’t know where is it coming from, is this really our culture? Finns are very quiet and cold people, maybe the reason for this really are long winters and quietness. Even myself, when I’m writing songs I want to be alone in quiet. Silence has its own beauty.

I: You are coming from the same academy as Nightwish and Apocalyptica members. How come that so many musicians who bring classical music to metal and are becoming rock stars are coming from there?
T: It is nice to see that Finland is offering such good and professional music education in different music styles, be it classical, rock or jazz. We have a lot of good bands; I’m very proud of that and very glad that Finns are open for different music styles. If you’re studying classical music like me, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to stay in that mould.

I: Are you going to promote only My Winter Storm in Ljubljana, or are you also playing songs from Nightwish?
T: Also. Repertoire is based on My Winter Storm, I’m also preparing some surprises, because I know I have many loyal fans in Slovenia. I’m receiving a lot of letter all the time from Slovenia. I’m coming to Slovenia on my own for the first time and I’m really really looking forward to it, because I remember of beautiful Ljubljana, walks and shopping (laugh).

I: What did you buy?
T: Shoes (laugh)! I adore shoes!

I:Because they were special or because they were cheap?
T: (laugh) The price doesn’t matter to me. If I like shoes, they’re mine! (laugh) I have lots of them!

I: You are also doing some interesting arrangements, like Poison from Alice Cooper and Smells like Teen Spirit from Nirvana. Are they going to be on the setlist?
T: Posion is, because it’s also on the album. We did Smells Like Teen Spirit just once with known Finnish organist on a special concert in one church. It was a pretty crazy idea, but everyone stood up enthusiastically during this song (laugh).

I: President of Finland Tarja Halonen declared you as the voice of Finland. Was this a big honor for you?
T: Very big, of course. Two years ago I was even on reception in the president palace. I feel this mission for a long time already – being ambassador of Finnish music in the world, I’m the first Finnish female singer with an international career. I’m very proud of that.

I: Are you friends with the president also privately?
T: No (laugh). We only met once.

I: Judging on your videos, one would think that Tarja lives in some castle, comes out only by the full moon and chases wolfs around the forests. What is Tarja like in everyday life?
T: (burst of laughter) Oh my god! I’m cooking, tidying and cleaning like every normal housewife! Above all, I’m cleaning every day, because I’m obsessed with cleanness. I have a house in Finland and a very pleasant apartment in Buenos Aires. My husband is Argentinean and I like to be there a lot. And no, I don’t live in a castle! (laugh)
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Back to top Go down

Post by roxana_enache Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Oh my god! I’m cooking, tidying and cleaning like every normal housewife! ce simpatica a fost aici! Laughing
roxana_enache
roxana_enache
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-07

http://mademoisellesauvage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suomi_Rocks Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Da, si mie mi-a placut mult ultima intrebare. Si raspunsul. Laughing
Suomi_Rocks
Suomi_Rocks
Most Helpful / Friendly

Back to top Go down

Post by roxana_enache Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Intrebarea asta mi s-a parut aiurea... mai ales cu faza ca daca sunt ieftini... Because they were special or because they were cheap?
roxana_enache
roxana_enache
Our Great Divide

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-07

http://mademoisellesauvage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Mi-a placut cand a zis "i decided to fight for my deams", totdeauna am admirat-o pentru ca a decis sa nu se lase de muzica doar pentru ca a fost conciedatan din cine stie ce motive
Rain
Rain
Minor Heaven

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2009-08-06

http://solemnhour.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next