Winter Storm Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviuri cu Tarja

+21
Chagrin
Sahistul
LittlePhoenix
ice_angel
victor_uzum
hartia
MissSwan
kuolema
EnsimmainenEnkeli
Magnolia
Rain
roxana_enache
diana17rock
Suomi_Rocks
Black_Kitty
ambrozi
Syrius
Sorana
Chiticot
Kinga
Unia
25 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Interviuri cu Tarja - Page 7 Empty Re: Interviuri cu Tarja

Post by Unia Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Number of posts : 2952
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Am tradus interviul de aici: http://www.seigneursdumetal.fr/index.php?page=interview&id_inter=198

Hello, it's a pleasure to see you in France two times in one month, especially as your last concert here was 3 years ago! How do you feel?
Tarja: I am really excited about it, especially now that my album will finally be released in France. I am also happy when I think about what happened some time ago and see that now my album will be available in France. I hope the French people will like it and find it interesting.

What memories do you have of the concert in Paris on the 10th of October? Was the public more receptive than at your concert in 2007?
Tarja: You know, it was a real pleasure for me to have been heard on tht day, especially as I was not feeling well (here I think she means that it was because she found out about the album not being released). I was surpised to see how many people had come. The concert was great because when you are passionate then it shows in the music. And to see that made me happy. Playing here is fun because I have many fans in this country, and they know me well. It is true tht the previous concert was far, far too well. I was wondering about it all this time and, on reflection, I think it was because of the tour and the preparation of the album.

Talking about WLB, this album is defnitely heavier and more powerful than MWS. With numerous collaborations and surprises, can you explain the process of creating the album and the main differences between it and MWS?
Tarja: It took me 2 years to finish all the songs. At the moment when I was writing them, I was not sure on which direction to go or how to use the material that I had written. When I finished WLB, I immediately realized the title of the album and the musical direction I wanted to go. I was happy with the name because it sounds relly good and it represents really well what I wanted to to say about the mysteries that lie in people. The process was long because I was on tour when I was writing the songs. And when you are on tour you are very concentrated on the concerts and not so much on composing. It was long, but fn, I was working with the same musicians and the same people in the studio. It was a lot easier than the previous album.

The most original song is obviously Anteroom of Death, how did you get the idea to compose this song and especially this intro?
Tarja: I'm just being a monster (laughs). You have to believe me. I was in the Caribbean, which is a wonderful island, and I was on the terrace of my place, drinking my coffee when i heard a noise (makes a noise) and I told myself that it was a very ironic sound, and also happy. I told myself I could use it. I told my friends and we started to write the song with different tempos, and with a progressive aspect like Bohemian Rhapsody, as I am a big fan of Queen. To me that is the greatest song in the history of music.
I wanted this song to be a single of the album, but the label told me that it can't be a single because I wasn't the only one who composed it. But I don't see myself as the only songwriter. I prefer to be creative and to focus on one song. I don't follow the trends and the fashion that is going on in the music world at the moment. I have my own style and I believe in it. I also have freedom in writing music. Anteroom of Death is very shocking to my fans, and this is part of that freedom that I have as an artist and it's a good thing.

It is not very common for a solo artist to have almost the same line-up. Do you think that in the future the musicians will be integrated in a band, will they appear like a real band?
Tarja: We have not been talking about this. Everybody is busy with certain projects. But I think the guys would be scared about playing in a band, they are happy about being on tour. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to be part of a band, it could be possible. At the moment I am really happy with these musicians and it feels like a band. For example, WLB would not be the same without these people, without their passion. We all worked together, and it would be different without them. Having them is a gift.

Will you make another video to promote the album?
Tarja: I love videos, I love cameras and filming. I liked filming our time in the studio to show our work. We had a really great time, like a family in a studio.
I love videos in general, and the visual part of them, but I don't know if and which song would be chosen as an other video.

How did you get the idea to invite Phil Labonte to sing on Dark Star? We heard him on the chorus, was it your choice or his? How did you get the idea to use this kind of voice on your song?
Tarja: Dark Star was the longest song to do, and until I recorded the vocals for it I thought something was missing. It was good, but it lacked something. I was talking with my husband about a duet, but a true duet, because that was what the song needed. I wanted something more powerful. I was crying because my voice I have a powerful voice but that was all. It's nice and clear but I wanted something darker. And then we immediately thought of Phil. I contacted him, we discussed about it on Skype and he was excited about it. He did a great job and I'm really happy.

The French fans had difficulties in finding your album, can you tell us more about your collaboration with XIII Bis Records? What will it mean for French fans?
Tarja: I have already worked with XIII Bis Records with the first 3 Nightwish albums, and they did a good job. I am happy about working with them again because they know me and I enjoy working with people who know me.
In addition, you will have a wonderful edition with the 3 bonus songs, all videos, and a 15 minutes of making of.

Which is your favorite metal band? Which one influences you?
Tarja: Actually this depends, sometime I listen to Slipknot, or other more brutal bands. But on the other side I also like Korn and Disturbed when I go running. I also listen to rock and classical music and film music, especially those that are instrumental. Film music relaxes me, it's a real passion for me.

What do you think of the evolution of your career? And how do you think it will be in the future?
Tarja: It was like a journey, it is hard to explain. Six or seven years ago I couldn't think of where I am now. I was born ina village of 500 people and now I am living in Buenos Aires, with 15 million people. It was a huge journey. My life is a journey, it's like a gift, it is unbelievable. have amazing fans, and I can make music, which is my passion. I don't want to change anything because I am really happy with that.

In the end of the interview, the last words are yours...
Tarja: I hope to come here again soon. I saw that the album was not available in France and I was very disappointed, so when my husbadn told me we had another offer, I was very happy. Thank you!
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:19 am

Interviu din Orkus, tradus de Karina:

Tarja Turunen Cabuli

Which charactaristics of yourself do you like most, which do you like the least?
I am very optimistic and brave, but also stressed easily and very sensitive.

What are the three things in life that mean the most to you?
Love, health, music.

What makes you really mad?
Pessimistic and superficial people.

What makes you laugh?
A good joke, but very often my own mistakes as well.

What makes you cry?
A great piece of music can touch me to tears of joy, problems in my private life make me cry tears of sadness.

What's the first thing you do in the morning after getting up?
I hug my husband and then I wash my face.
(personal note: I think the second has nothing to do with the first. Mr. Green)

Who would you like to be related to?
To Peter Gabriel.

Who would you like to be for a month and why?
Lady Gaga, just to experience, how she can cope with everything.

What's your favourite movie?
The Lord of The Rings trilogy is still number one.

What'S your favourite book?
The Alchimist by Paulo Coelho.

Who was your childhood hero?
My mother.

What was the funniest or weirdest job you have ever done?
At the age of 18 I was working as a hostess on a cruise ship in Finland. I needed the money for my studies.

Which person would you never like to meet?
Stupid people from my past.

What did you do with your first earned money?
I was paying my own rent at the age of 15.

What should your last supper be?
Veal, a mixed salad, a bottle of delicious red wine and strawberries with whipped cream for dessert.

What is/was your worst sentence to hook up a guy?
Fortunately I never had to do that myself.

What's the thing you appreciate most on a person of the opposite sex?
Eyes definitely. They tell more than a thousand words.

What has been your most painful experience so far?
Losing my mother.

When and by whom did you receive your first love letter?
Finnish guys aren't really known for writing letters and expressing their feelings. So my first love letter was by a fan.

What do you like most in Sex?
Everything. The world would be boring without Sex.

For which thing would you overdraw your account?
I's give my last shirt for my family. Although I love shopping, shoes and bags are not the most important things.

What was the last time you were embarrassed or blushed?
During a passport control in Russia yesterday, when the woman recognized me. She was calling all her colleagues to give them autographs. It was pretty embarrassing to be there that long whilst all the other people had to wait.

What would you love to do but didn't dare so far?
Travelling the world - as vacation!

How and where can you relax the best?
At home. There is no better place.

What's your favourite city?
London.

Do you own a piece of jewelery that means a lot to you?
My fans gifted me a lot of jewelery during the years which I wear very often in private as well.

What would you do if you knew that the world was ending tomorrow?
I would tell my family that I love them, then I would spend the day in bed with my husband and together we would remind us of the wonderful life we had and the beautiful things we experienced together.

Did you ever have a near death experience?
Never, thank God!

What is supposed to be written on your gravestone?
"She followed her dreams"
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Tradus de Afrodite:

https://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/afroditesarchive/Lehtijuttuja/Lehdet%201/?action=view&current=hpqscan0001-1.jpg

Evita 1/2011

(pictures from left to right)

Dark hair is my thing
Good lord! This picture is taken for my first article in a women's magazine when the band started. The boys were pretty shocked about my new, short hairdo. I feel like a brunette. I dyed my hair black when I was 15 or 16. I was in art school at the time and looking for my identity. I moved to live by myself and was testing my boundaries, not that I was a rebel.

I still love challenges
I was only 19 when I was asked to join Nightwish. I loved the challenge. I've always been a dreamer and nuts to jump at the unknow. I hope that the fire of dreams never goes out because of that I've had so many great changes. In life choices you always loose but also gain something.

It's bliss to be together
My husband has volume in his hair in this picture. We'll see if our kids will have naturally curly hair. We are always together with Marcelo. We even write lyrics together. He's so talented. Many asks doesn't it annoy me at times to look at his face. No it doesn't. The love has only grown during the years. Of course we exchange opinions firmly at times, but that's part of the deal.

I want to look like my music sounds
This coat was made for the video shoot for 'I feel Immortal'. I like to wear dramatic cloak like coats when I perform. I got my first leather pants with my mum from a sex shop. Where else would we have looked for outfits for my first shows? Many are suprised how small I am, 'cause on stage I look like two meters long with a big voice.

I like powerful dark red
I feel most comfortable in black but if I wear color, they're deep colors. I like clothes that let out my leo personality. In home in Buenos Aires I dress more muted because if we go out, people will notice me for my looks as it is. Our marriage was blessed at that church in Kitee.

Tarja Turunen: I forget to listen myself at times

Your characteristics: I have long, dark hair, round cheeks and a soprano's laugh. Also the sound of heels follows me everywhere.
Yout strongest feature: I've gotten my positive energy from my mother. Things can never go so badly that there isn't something good. If someone isn't feeling good, I'm the first one to offer my shoulder.
Your most beautiful feature: I'm happy with my face: my cheek bones and vivid eyes. Wrinkles are now an everyday thing, but I'll just have to accept them.
Your most vain feature: I stress about thing in advance. I worry about things and can't sleep. I stress about my strength and how my voice will cope. But when the time comes, I go through stone.
Your favourite complex: Since I was a little girl I've hated my calfs which are like Maradonna's. A year ago I sang for princess Victoria and the tv-crew, to my horror, had chosen short dresses for me. The next day a fan said online that (s)he loves my legs: She has real legs! I started to analyze what the word real ment.
Your change objective: I work out regurlarly but now I have to concentrate on toning my bum. Also my neck needs work. I have so much tension from moshing that at times I feel dizzy. I want to learn to stop. Many moments have passed me by when I haven't stopped and listened how I feel. Now also the desire of family has sparked.

Si asta cred ca nu a mai fost postat:

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:33 am

Interviu din PowerMetal.cl, tradus de Manxita:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Unia on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Un interviu mai vechi:

I love you

Si o traducere:

Marco: "Maybe in the same way as we see this part of the world exotic, they (the Argentinians) feel the same about Finland. When a couple of hairy vikings come from the middle of snow and ice, they are like wow."

Tarja: "The outburst of feeling is magnificent when you get on stage or see the fans on the street. I got so many friends here already and some of them are also in the audience. I'm really enjoying to be here (live and perform)."
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Tradus de Mylli:

Spoiler:
Si inca unul aici: http://www.ondesderock.com/pages/interview.html

Last edited by Unia on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Bulldozer Magazine [Chile], tradus de Eressa:

Tarja brings her “What Lies Beneath” to Chile

You have to be brave enough to say what you really think.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Unia on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Interviu pentru Playboy din Brazilia, tradus de Myla:

2011 - The singer who comes from the cold

The Finnish Tarja, ex singer of Nightwish returns to Brazil to release
her third solo album, What Lies Beneath and talked to us about the
gigs, soccer, Argentina and sensuality.

Do you still feel some prejudice for being a woman in the heavy metal?
I've never felt any difficulty for being a woman in the heavy metal,
honestly I was always very respected by the men in this environment. I
never had a difficult moment just for being a woman. What happens is
that, for being among only for men, it is impossible to disappear
without everyone notices, because I'm a woman in male universe.

Do you feel like a sexy woman?
If you had asked me this ten years ago I'd say no, but with the age
some things are easier to accept and understand. For example, I never
wore tight clothes when I was younger, but today I like my body more
than before. I know it can be funny. I think that all the women are
sexy, it is just the way to notice what really is to be sexy. I'm hard
with myself I struggle to keep me well, but I love when I see the
results of my exercises.

And does this change the way you act on the stage?
Yes, it makes me more confident. I like to perform, I like to be in
the center of attention while singing, but this finishes on the stage.
I don't want to take if out of the stage. I'm a very shy woman, to be
honest.

You've been in Brazil with Nightwish and solo career. What do you remember from the seasons here?
I've been in Brazil a lot, once I traveled to Sao Paulo to attend
Formule 1 and I went many times on vacation. I like the food, the
nature, the sea, the sun. My concerts were incredible there, people
show so much passion for the music.

Your husband is Argentinian. Do you watch soccer together?
Yes, I'm living in Buenos Aires now. And yes, I like soccer. I
became a faithful supporter of an Argentinian team called San Lorenzo.
Some time ago I attended Palmeiras playing in Sao Paulo. It is good to
know that the level of the soccer was almost so good as Argentinian
soccer. (laughs)

What is the most peculiar things about being a Finn, something that you always remember when you are around the world?
Finland is a very small and security country, I miss there a lot when I am in other places.
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Din Dilemma Mexico, tradus de Pepe:

Spoiler:
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Inca unul:

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:49 am

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Asta e o parte din conferinta de presa din 2009, dar videoul acesta nu cred ca am vazut:
(sau doar l-am ratat eu atunci. Razz)

Kinga
My Winter Storm

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:59 pm

^Nici eu nu l-am mai vazut. Mr. Green

De ce pun traducerea pesteeeee? mad
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnolia Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Nici eu nu vazusem videoul acela. Dar traducerea e incredibil de enervanta. Neutral
Magnolia
Magnolia
Funniest User

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Unia Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Pe YT-oficial este un interviu cu Tarja si Liv care nu merge, dar merge aici:

http://3.hidemyass.com/ip-1/encoded/Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9ckdoM2x5SmR2THc%3D&f=norefer

happy2
Unia
Unia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next